The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

2 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Unless, of course, it's just another one of Matt Taibbi's nothingburgers

Matt-

Jim Stewartson, self-defined as an anti-fascist, does not address any facts raised by Taibbi. Just bashes Taibbi in an ad hominem fashion. 

i would like to see someone challenge the issues and facts raised by Taibbi regarding the Hamilton 68 "Russian bots" story. 

After all, it is internal Twitter e-mails that define Hamilton 68 as bogus. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

4 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

After all, it is internal Twitter e-mails that define Hamilton 68 as bogus. 

Have yet to see any pre-Musk Twitter emails saying such.

Musk has unmasked himself as a right-wing zealot, which has meant these Twitter files stories generally land with a thud.

28 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

FnhjAFmWAAA44hv?format=jpg&name=900x900

You know Matt for someone who calls people "Bad Americans" calling Jim Jordan "Gym" Jordan because you are accusing someone of being guilty for a crime they haven't even been charged of or sued for is the assumption of guilt which is literally being a bad American. You also assume Kavanagh is a sex offender when the lady couldn't even remember the incident and that shouldn't have been allowed to bring that flimsy of a case forward.. but Trump derangement syndrome and Blue Anon are real so I guess that is why you do what you do.. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

21 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

???

The opposite of which would be... a pro-fascist.

https://www.racket.news/p/move-over-jayson-blair-meet-hamilton?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1042&post_id=98759956&isFreemail=false&utm_medium=email

I advise reading this article, Matt. It not that long.

The emails cited, and the Twitter forensic analysis, were sent and was done pre-Musk. Twitter execs pre-Musk concluded Hamilton 68 was bogus.

Regardless of Musk's political views, Taibbi is a very good independent journalist. 

The fact that the Russian bots story is another hoax does not mean the 'Phants are good and the Donks are bad. 

Ir just shows how the game is played in DC. The 'Phants would do the same thing. 

As students of the JFKA, I think we should skeptical of the M$M consensus---and disregard partisan slants, which often come to dominate the M$M. 

I like to analyze how the M$M and intel state operate today, hopefully using some insights acquired in JFKA research. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

17 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

You know Matt for someone who calls people "Bad Americans" calling Jim Jordan "Gym" Jordan because you are accusing someone of being guilty for a crime they haven't even been charged of or sued for is the assumption of guilt which is literally being a bad American. You also assume Kavanagh is a sex offender when the lady couldn't even remember the incident and that shouldn't have been allowed.. but Trump derangement syndrome and Blue Anon are real so I guess that is why you do what you do.. 

MK--

If you want to look at a truly awful witch-hunt, check out what happened to the story that Matt Gaetz was transporting underage girls across state lines for sexual purposes. 

The Justice Department leaked the story....and months and months (years?) later said the accusers were fabulists. Never even filed charges, let alone won a conviction. 

As far as I can tell, the M$M never asked themselves how it was they ran headlines about the sexual predator Gaetz....

Ben- I read the story; it sounds like the list is now public. So if there are any on there falsely accused of being Russian assets then they should sue, right?

That will then tell us how many on the list were actually falsely labeled.

Conversely, those that don't sue could be reasonably suspected of playing for the Russians.

Let's see what happens.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Ben- I read the story; it sounds like the list is now public. So if there are any on there falsely accused of being Russian assets then they should sue, right?

That will then tell us how many on the list were actually falsely labeled.

Conversely, those that don't sue could be reasonably suspected of playing for the Russians.

Let's see what happens.

You can be red

You can be blue

In the very end 

lawyers will win

when we both sue

George Santos is major celebrity famous now.

I predict he is going to make a fortune as soon as he is out of office whether by choice or forced expulsion.

Imagine the endorsement deals.

He could offer his image for use by Burger King to promote a new version of their "WHOPPER" burger.

One that could include a free small "tooter" horn toy or miniature volleyball with his facial image or pink feather boas...buyer's choice.

With 5 cents donated from each purchase going to the "Shoes Lost From Muggings" and "Dogs Needing Surgery" charity foundations?

His own reality TV show? Maybe even movie roles? 

Santos and Rudy "Judy" Guiliani could team up for a wild Drag Queen musical song and dance video!

Remember Rudy's "Judy" drag queen perfume commercial appearance years ago with Donald Trump? Honestly, Rudy was quite hot in that imo.

How about a million dollar advance ghost written book deal?

"The Boy From Brazil" ?

Santos will do well in the private commercial venture world...for sure.

Moose Momma Sarah Palin did the same after embarrassingly losing her political VP campaign run stint 10 years ago. 

The Republican party is sure a Beach Boys' "fun, fun, fun" song venue now.

Every day with them is a crazy character comedy central beer busting fun beach party! 

I would love to see a hot bikini wearing, beer can hoisting Marjorie Taylor Green twisting away on a surf board on some warm sand California Beach to the old Surfaris "Wipe Out" song.

Edited by Joe Bauer

18 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Anybody read the New York Times piece on the Durham investigation? Doesn't look kindly on Barr and Durham, painting them as zealots chasing wild geese that were all nothingburgers.

This was a gift link someone left on Twitter. Not sure it will work:

https://nyti.ms/3HeA9Ps

Yes, Andrew, it has been a truly disastrous week for Benjamin Cole, Mathew Koch, and the Trumpsters who keep insisting that Russia-gate was a "hoax."

First we learned that the NY FBI counter-intelligence agent who helped sabotage Hillary Clinton's candidacy in October of 2016 was being paid by Putin's oligarch Oleg Deripaska-- and now this.

Bill Barr's Durham investigation was always a scam, and even sleazier than we suspected.

But, at least, Ben is "keeping an open mind," and awaiting one of those endlessly elusive "verdicts in a court of law." 

And, in a moment, more deflective YouTube video non sequiturs from Herr Koch... 3...2...1...  🙄

Edited by W. Niederhut

24 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, Andrew, it has been a truly disastrous week for Benjamin Cole, Mathew Koch, and the Trumpsters who keep insisting that Russia-gate was a "hoax."

First we learned that the NY FBI counter-intelligence agent who helped sabotage Hillary Clinton's candidacy in October of 2016 was being paid by Putin's oligarch Oleg Deripaska-- and now this.

Bill Barr's Durham investigation was always a scam, and even sleazier than we suspected.

But, at least, Ben is "keeping an open mind," and awaiting one of those endlessly elusive "verdicts in a court of law." 

And, in a moment, more deflective YouTube video non sequiturs from Herr Koch... 3...2...1...  🙄

Herr Koch huh? I see you are like you are with Ruskies, and are an EthnoPhobe. Your ethnic grasping at straws Ad Hom misses because I see myself and an American.. But, I see that you are sleazier than I suspected. 

I had to go over to MSNPC to see that you are just acting out your marching orders to protect the Newspaper who's Blue Anon Gaslightling made useful idiots believe that Putin rigged the election and secretly runs the FBI. It's also to derail the new "Church" committee and make the left not accept the outcome. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

King Charles stripping his brother Randy Andy of official prince duties ( and medals and ribbons? ) and now banning Andrew from even living in Buckingham Palace sure seems like a de facto admission of Andrew's guilt by the Royal Family in the Jeffery Epstein/Ghislane Maxwell scandal affair.

You don't pay off someone like Virginia Giuffre a huge sum of England's royal treasury money ( some say as much as 25 million? ) if her charges were all made up and not true.

Boy, ever since Princess Diana that family has taken a royal beating.

Their stately standing has been hugely tarnished.

I believe when and if Charles abdicates and young William and Kate step in they may bring a fresh new and much more attractive image to the crown.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Forum MAGA Alert...

Mathew Koch still, apparently, believes that Gym Jordan's J6-investigation Obstruction Committee Kooks (JOCKs) are a 21st century iteration of the Church Committee.

Mathew, obviously, missed Gary Hart's recent NYT op ed on the subject.

47 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Forum MAGA Alert...

Mathew Koch still, apparently, believes that Gym Jordan's J6-investigation Obstruction Committee Kooks (JOCKs) are a 21st century iteration of the Church Committee.

Mathew, obviously, missed Gary Hart's recent NYT op ed on the subject.

If it's not a video, but only available in print media, Mr. Koch won't read it. That was established on this thread long ago.

But no one here is actually changing anyone else's mind. If changing someone else's mind is your intent, let me remind you that we are now 1103 pages into a large exercise in futility.

As a moderator, I once wanted to delete this entire thread, due to its lack of relevance to the JFK assassination. Another mod intervened because [in my words, not theirs], if we allow the unruly "discussions" to proceed on this thread, it will allow members to vent and keep the REST of the forum more peaceful.

And so here we are.

1103 pages and no one is swaying anyone else's opinions.