• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

7 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

The decision was made before I was here. It’s one for the Mods / James Gordon. Obviously its a pain when you are researching the Operation Paperclip connection. 

You arrived recently?

And, yes, and a similar pain when you expand on Operation Paperclip to find SS Otto Skorzeny, avowed N-azi to his death as evidenced by clips from his funeral, and Hans-Ulrich Rudel and Leon Degrelle — Belgian Walloon politician and N-azi collaborator, all identified in the Lafitte records.  

From Paperclip to Dulles & Donovan to Skorzeny .. with Angleton in the middle and events leading to the assassination in Dallas.

9 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Not really, its been that way for years. I don’t know the catalyst. 

I thought it was precipitated, ultimately, when Robert Montenegro was active which I believe was 2020, perhaps early 21.

It's interesting that he was forced to leave the forum yet those who have joined here with a specific agenda to counter what is perceived as a left leaning discussion of the assassination of Kennedy — logical if one knows anything about Kennedy's politics — and proceeds to invoke alt-right, extremist ideologues who align philosophically with the forces behind his murder in Dallas in 1963.  Ergo, the inevitable end result of the past [60] years. That's what this thread was about, right? It's fortunate that Matthew et al. have provided a platform to tie 60 years of threads together.

Just now, Leslie Sharp said:

I thought it was precipitated, ultimately, when Robert Montenegro was active which I believe was 2020, perhaps early 21.

It's interesting that he was forced to leave the forum yet those who have joined here with a specific agenda to counter what is perceived as a left leaning discussion of the assassination of Kennedy — logical if one knows anything about Kennedy's politics — and proceeds to invoke alt-right, extremist ideologues who align philosophically with the forces behind his murder in Dallas in 1963.  Ergo, the inevitable end result of the past [60] years. That's what this thread was about, right? It's fortunate that Matthew et al. have provided a platform to tie 60 years of threads together.

I've already debunked your mischaracterizings with evidence, you have no proof for your for what you are saying which is why you  fail to cite anything of substance to back up your character attacks. Character assassination is your mo instead of logically countering the information offered. 

20 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

You're certainly adept at spin, Matthew, I'll give you that.  

I notice your initial foray into Ed Forum appears to be this one.  Who would have thought your first assignment would be damage control for the insipid Qanon? You really drew the short straw there, Matt.  Is "Bolshevik" your euphemism for Jew? 

Is QAnon: The Bolshevik PSYOP "Operation Trust" from Anatoliy Golitsyn’s book

Matthew Koch

By Matthew Koch
November 13, 2022 in JFK Assassination Debate

Here is a great example of Leslie's attempts to slander people who don't share her views..

She stalked my profile looking for something to get me on and this is the best she could do. 

4 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Here is a great example of Leslie's attempts to slander people who don't share her views..

She stalked my profile looking for something to get me on and this is the best she could do. 

Stalked?  Seriously?  In most circles it's referred to as due diligence.  And, no, I am not divorced but I wonder where you came up with that.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

2 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Stalked?  Seriously?  In most circles it's referred to as due diligence.  And, no, I am not divorced but I wonder where you came up with that.

Well given that you admitted to bulling Robert Montenegro I think it's an accurate characterization since you are doing the same thing here. With your failed attempting to assassinate my character by calling me an Anti Semite for using the word bolshevik. Seems you will clutch onto anything because you obviously can't control your emotions. Had you read past the headline you would understand that Operation Trust was used by the Bolsheviks and the source in the article is Anatoli Golitsyn's book.  

The Trump thread on this forum appears to be inactive, so for now, I'll share this here as it speaks to the general debate related to continuity between the attack on the presidency in 1963, and Trump and his milieu's attack on the presidency in 2020.

In light of the pending trial to determine whether Trump raped E. Jean Carroll as she has charged, Trump's version of his break up with serial rapist of under-age girls Jeffrey Epstein has now been officially challenged.

At the time, Bannon was conducting filmed interviews with the now-dead pedophile financier. Bannon sent Jeffrey Epstein a Dropbox link to a clip, which he forwarded to his brother. The link is no longer active, according to Mark.

"Jeffrey showed me the link to one of these interviews," Mark Epstein said. "And in that interview, Jeffrey said he stopped hanging out with Trump when he realized Trump was a crook."

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-dropped-donald-trump-realizing-crook-brother-says-2023-3

5 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Well given that you admitted to bulling Robert Montenegro I think it's an accurate characterization since you are doing the same thing here. With your failed attempting to assassinate my character by calling me an Anti Semite for using the word bolshevik. Seems you will clutch onto anything because you obviously can't control your emotions. Had you read past the headline you would understand that Operation Trust was used by the Bolsheviks and the source in the article is Anatoli Golitsyn's book.  

I asked if you used bolshevik as a euphemism.  You have yet to answer.  That is not "calling you and anti-Semite". It's a simple question.

Persistently suggesting that because I am female, the research and antidotes to your links to alt-right propagandst including Posobiec and Project Veritas are simply an emotional reaction.  Do you attack the males on this forum similarly?  I think I've seen that you take a different tack, which suggests to me an underlying misogyny. 

33 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

I've already debunked your mischaracterizings with evidence, you have no proof for your for what you are saying which is why you  fail to cite anything of substance to back up your character attacks. Character assassination is your mo instead of logically countering the information offered. 

I'm sorry, Matthew.  This was a response to Chris, but I'm fine with you interjecting ... but if you choose to, please be clear. What mischaracterizations (I believe that's what you're trying to say) have you debunked with "evidence"?

9 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

The Trump thread on this forum appears to be inactive, so for now, I'll share this here as it speaks to the general debate related to continuity between the attack on the presidency in 1963, and Trump and his milieu's attack on the presidency in 2020.

In light of the pending trial to determine whether Trump raped E. Jean Carroll as she has charged, Trump's version of his break up with serial rapist of under-age girls Jeffrey Epstein has now been officially challenged.

At the time, Bannon was conducting filmed interviews with the now-dead pedophile financier. Bannon sent Jeffrey Epstein a Dropbox link to a clip, which he forwarded to his brother. The link is no longer active, according to Mark.

"Jeffrey showed me the link to one of these interviews," Mark Epstein said. "And in that interview, Jeffrey said he stopped hanging out with Trump when he realized Trump was a crook."

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-dropped-donald-trump-realizing-crook-brother-says-2023-3

Sorry Leslie these facts have already been documented

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7276817/Donald-Trump-outed-Jeffrey-Epstein-cops-stealing-125M-mansion-him.html

https://truepundit.com/trump-was-only-one-to-help-prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case/

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk.  I’ll give you as much time as you want.  I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009

1 minute ago, Matthew Koch said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7276817/Donald-Trump-outed-Jeffrey-Epstein-cops-stealing-125M-mansion-him.html

https://truepundit.com/trump-was-only-one-to-help-prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case/

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk.  I’ll give you as much time as you want.  I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009

You have either misread the post, or you're deflecting.  Epstein's brother has now officially challenged Trump's version that he split from Epstein.  Full stop.  Nothing about Trump's possible shennanigans while in a close friendship with serial rapist of under age girls Jeffrey Epstein.

There are dozens of women who allege Trump  assaulted, and in some instances raped them.  Is there a shared behavior — a common misogynistic attitude — albeit Trump prefers mature women? The courts will decide.

6 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

What do you know about Trump's Sec. Labor Acosta?