The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

9 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

I asked if you used bolshevik as a euphemism.  You have yet to answer.  That is not "calling you and anti-Semite". It's a simple question.

Persistently suggesting that because I am female, the research and antidotes to your links to alt-right propagandst including Posobiec and Project Veritas are simply an emotional reaction.  Do you attack the males on this forum similarly?  I think I've seen that you take a different tack, which suggests to me an underlying misogyny. 

You are strongly implying I am one. Everyone knows what you are doing and for the record my Grandmother's maidan name is Feldman so you continue to mis the mark while defiling your character..

Jack Posobiec isn't alt right he is a Catholic Conservative.. You don't even understand history and that the Third Reich was a dictatorship and not everyone was in the (N)azi party. Sorry if you think you are deserved respect after compulsively attempting to mischaracterize me as a closet Fascist and supporter of the alt right.. Which you don't seem to be able to understand what it is.. No one has associated with Richard Spencer since Charlottesville yet you still post 2015 pictures and don't seem to understand what has transpired since then.. Because character assassination is all you are capable of. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

5 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

You have either misread the post, or you're deflecting.  Epstein's brother has now officially challenged Trump's version that he split from Epstein.  Full stop.  Nothing about Trump's possible shennanigans while in a close friendship with serial rapist of under age girls Jeffrey Epstein.

There are dozens of women who allege Trump  assaulted, and in some instances raped them.  Is there a shared behavior — a common misogynistic attitude — albeit Trump prefers mature women? The courts will decide.

That quote is from the Prosecutor from the Epstein investigation, which hold more credibility than Epsteins brother, sorry you are so biased that you can't understand that..

https://truepundit.com/trump-was-only-one-to-help-prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case/

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk.  I’ll give you as much time as you want.  I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009

2 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

That quote is from the Prosecutor from the Epstein investigation, which hold more credibility than Epsteins brother, sorry you are so biased that you can't understand that..

https://truepundit.com/trump-was-only-one-to-help-prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case/

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk.  I’ll give you as much time as you want.  I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009

Why don't you reach out to Bannon and confirm what was recorded in the interview.  This isn't Mark's "version".

4 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

3 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Why don't you reach out to Bannon and confirm what was recorded in the interview.  This isn't Mark's "version".

And perhaps you need a reminder of Trump's misogyny.  

You have applied similar tactics directed at me personally on this thread.  I recommend that the moderators reconsider the ban on use of accurate historical terms while indulging Matthew's gender insults.  

Edited by Leslie Sharp

2 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

You are now reminding me of Alex Forrest from this movie: 

Thank god you don't know where I live. I am tired of your; Circular arguing, logical fallacies, mistruths, mischaracterization, slander, projection, and bulling and I am going to put you on ignore, so bye Leslie. 

7 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

🤣😂😂 Great movie. 

Agree!  Rabbit?!!!

Of course we all remember how that story started, right?  In an elevator as I recall, a married guy just can't resist, messed with the wrong woman, when he should have been on a therapist's couch to understand the attraction that turned fatal.

Another notch on your card, Chris, for encouraging Matthew's misogyny.  

15 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Thank god you don't know where I live. I am tired of your; Circular arguing, logical fallacies, mistruths, mischaracterization, slander, projection, and bulling and I am going to put you on ignore, so bye Leslie. 

Thanks be to the mother goddess. I suspected you could be worn down. You were an energy drain, perhaps deliberately.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

3 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Agree!  Rabbit?!!!

I was thinking ‘bunny boiler’. Try not to be so sensitive, Leslie. You haven’t exactly raised your profile in the past few days with your impulsive retorts. I don’t think you’re on stable ground when playing the victim card, considering your attempts to stigmatise. 

”People living in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.” 

6 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

I was thinking ‘bunny boiler’. Try not to be so sensitive, Leslie. You haven’t exactly raised your profile in the past few days with your impulsive retorts. I don’t think you’re on stable ground when playing the victim card, considering your attempts to stigmatise. 

”People living in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.” 

Who establishes the rules, Chris?  I have played as judiciously as possible the card I was dealt when Matthew first hurled "scorned woman" when I rebutted his attack on the Postscript of Coup. I challenged him to prove that anything in that essay wouldn't hold up to scrutiny.  He failed to follow through, and continued to attack based on gender rather than fact.  

I assume you advocate for a level playing field, and I'm disappointed that someone with your purported understanding of psychology doesn't recognize Matthew's tactics.