• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

31 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Steve,

The Battle of Kursk was the biggest tank battle in world history.  Massive.

In a weird way, the current Russian military debacle in Ukraine reminds me more of the Battle of Tannenberg

At Tannenberg, the bureaucratic Russian military command was completely disorganized and inept.  The Russian troops were poorly supplied, exhausted, and hungry, and Samsonov's entire Russian Second Army was encircled, massacred, or captured in the fateful battle.

W.

I'll have to read up on Tannenburg.

I read a story today about a regimental tank commander who killed himself. He sent in for replacement tanks.

Of the ten tanks he received, only one of them worked. 9 out of the 10 were missing engines, didn't work, or wouldn't fire.

The parts had been stolen out of the warehouse.

108 years later...

Steve Thomas

12 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

More important than this conversation: Did Ginni Thomas wear buffalo horns on Jan. 6, or has she ever worn buffalo horns in support of an insurrection? 

Is it, Ben? Is that what you really think is more important? Would you bet your credibility on it?

On 3/26/2022 at 1:44 PM, Matt Allison said:

In just a few short years we've seen how quickly the U.S. could go t*ts up thanks to lunatic right wingers on its highest court.

Thomas should be impeached.

Roberts needs to step up and assert control of the court, as its reputation is currently in the gutter.

Yeah. I was hopeful his hospital visit would provide an answer but better luck tomorrow.

5 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Is it, Ben? Is that what you really think is more important? Would you bet your credibility on it?

Yes! I want to know what happened to the historic buffalo horns, which figured so prominently in the ultra-thin escape our nation had from the hordes! 

You think I lack credibility? Well, having been dismissed as a conspiracy nut most my life on JFK...yes, I lack credibility. 

But buffalo horns have credibility! The elites know the power of buffalo horns. 

Proof?

Mr. Buffalo Horns, aka Jacob Chansley, was clapped into irons shortly after turning himself in the FBI, put into solitary confinement, and never let out. He is still in prison, and will be for four more years. He was a homeless, penniless gadfly from Phoenix, and evidently mentally challenged, before he put on the buffalo horns.

Then, Chansley became somebody big. 

In sharp contrast, Christopher Alberts illegally entered the Capital grounds and was arrested wearing a Glock pistol, 24 rounds of ammo, a "high capacity ammunition feeding device," body armor and a gas mask, and other tools of the trade. A medical kit too. 

Alberts was released on 1/7 and never prosecuted. 

But I am sure there were no federal plants, instigators or provocateurs in the scrum on 1/6...so, by deduction, I conclude:

Buffalo horns are very powerful, and the elites know it. "Wear buffalo horns, and go to jail. Wear a Glock, and go home free." 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1351686/download

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Yes! I want to know what happened to the historic buffalo horns, which figured so prominently in the ultra-thin escape our nation had from the hordes! 

You think I lack credibility? Well, having been dismissed as a conspiracy nut most my life on JFK...yes, I lack credibility. 

But buffalo horns have credibility! The elites know the power of buffalo horns. 

Proof?

Mr. Buffalo Horns, aka Jacob Chansley, was clapped into irons shortly after turning himself in the FBI, put into solitary confinement, and never let out. He is still in prison, and will be for four more years. He was a homeless, penniless gadfly from Phoenix, and evidently mentally challenged, before he put on the buffalo horns.

Then, Chansley became somebody big. 

In sharp contrast, Christopher Alberts illegally entered the Capital grounds and was arrested wearing a Glock pistol, 24 rounds of ammo, a "high capacity ammunition feeding device," body armor and a gas mask, and other tools of the trade. A medical kit too. 

Alberts was released on 1/7 and never prosecuted. 

But I am sure there were no federal plants, instigators or provocateurs in the scrum on 1/6...so, by deduction, I conclude:

Buffalo horns are very powerful, and the elites know it. "Wear buffalo horns, and go to jail. Wear a Glock, and go home free." 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1351686/download

I think the problem is that Chansley who is homeless, had indictments for civil disorder, violent entry and disorderly conduct, as well as a felony count for obstruction of an official proceeding, which carries a maximum sentence of up to 20 years in prison. against him. He agreed to plead guilty. He was due 41 to 51 months under federal sentencing guidelines.

Alberts is wearing a bracelet and is awaiting trial, NOT "never prosecuted".

Edited by Bob Ness

17 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

I think the problem is that Chansley who is homeless, had indictments for civil disorder, violent entry and disorderly conduct, as well as a felony count for obstruction of an official proceeding, which carries a maximum sentence of up to 20 years in prison. against him. He agreed to plead guilty. He was due 41 to 51 months under federal sentencing guidelines.

Bob,

Do you have an opinion about a 20 year sentence for Donald Trump and his Willard Hotel cabal for conspiring to obstruct Congress's certification of a U.S. Presidential election?

Ginni Thomas?

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Bob,

Do you have an opinion about a 20 year sentence for Donald Trump and his Willard Hotel cabal for conspiring to obstruct Congress's certification of a U.S. Presidential election?

Ginni Thomas?

Not much of an opinion. If charges against Trump are litigated in open court of law, and Trump loses, then he loses, and that's fine by me. 

From what I can tell, Ginni was screeching in text messages at  Mark Meadows. If she was advocating Meadows exhaust all constitutional and legal avenues to challenge election results, then fine by me.

If Ginni was intentionally advocating the use of force to thwart election results, then I guess there is some sort of legal remedy for that, and I would leave that to open courts of law. 

But if Ginni was wearing Buffalo Horns while screeching to Meadows, then her sentence should be quadruple otherwise. 

Buffalo horns are dangerous. Shamans always wore buffalo horns, did you know? 

3 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Bob-

I see nothing in the record that suggests Alberts is wearing an ankle bracelet or monitor. Have you a source on that? I am trying to follow his case, but see nothing. 

Yes, Alberts is awaiting trial.

Why was Mr Buffalo Horns jailed pending trial, prosecuted and then sent to prison long ago...while Alberts has never been prosecuted, and has been free?

There are several mysterious figures in and around the 1/6 scrum never arrested or prosecuted. 

I sense something fishy in this one. 

http://https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-kyiv-health-europe-frankfurt-55fae67ceebbe88e8edf04ce387d374b

Holocaust survivors flee from Ukraine to Germany for safety

"In an unexpected twist of history, some of the 10,000 Holocaust survivors who had been living in Ukraine have now been taken to safety in Germany — the country that unleashed World War II and organized the murder of 6 million Jews across Europe."
"Her eyes welled up with tears as she remembered how she hid under the table from the bombs during World War II, and eventually fled with her mother to Kazakhstan when the Nazis and their henchmen started massacring ten of thousands of Jews in Odesa."

"An unexpected twist of history..."

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

- Madison Cawthorn (R_NC) -

"The sexual perversion that goes on in Washington, I mean being kind of a young guy in Washington with the average age of probably 60 or 70," said Cawthorn. "And I look at all these people, a lot of them that I, you know, I've looked up to through my life. I've always paid attention to politics guys that, you know, then all of the sudden you get invited to like, well, hey, we're going to have kind of a sexual get together at one of our homes. You should come there, like... What, what did you just ask me to come to? And then you realize they're asking you to come to an orgy. Or the fact that, you know, there's some of the people that are leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country and then you watch them doing, you know, a key bump of cocaine right in front of you and it's like wow this is wild."

"As one observer noted, Cawthorn doesn't generally "hang out" with Democrats. He hangs out with other Republicans, so his observations are coming from those he's observed."

Hmmm...

Inquiring minds want to know.

Steve Thomas

27 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

- Madison Cawthorn (R_NC) -

"The sexual perversion that goes on in Washington, I mean being kind of a young guy in Washington with the average age of probably 60 or 70," said Cawthorn. "And I look at all these people, a lot of them that I, you know, I've looked up to through my life. I've always paid attention to politics guys that, you know, then all of the sudden you get invited to like, well, hey, we're going to have kind of a sexual get together at one of our homes. You should come there, like... What, what did you just ask me to come to? And then you realize they're asking you to come to an orgy. Or the fact that, you know, there's some of the people that are leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country and then you watch them doing, you know, a key bump of cocaine right in front of you and it's like wow this is wild."

"As one observer noted, Cawthorn doesn't generally "hang out" with Democrats. He hangs out with other Republicans, so his observations are coming from those he's observed."

Hmmm...

Inquiring minds want to know.

Steve Thomas

If I switch the 'Phant side, I wonder if I would get invited.