The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

2 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Is that your blog?

HSCA Appendix to Hearings - Volume XII

You lose the ability to read when you’re under stress?

You can go back and quote me Cliff it still doesn't change the fact you quoted the voices in your head😉😝 

Typical Trumper.  All insult no point.

I concede and say Touche on the Willis thing, I remember reading that having seen it again.

I’ll accept your apology.

And to be totally honest to you I've tried to look into the Qanon theory but haven't been about to pin down a theory about what exactly it is because I've never met anyone who believes in it and when try to research it I just find MSNBC people like you telling what Qanon people believe in general terms. So I'm prone to believe it's the Russian Trust OP that the Soviets played after the Revolution. https://www.winterwatch.net/2021/01/q-anon-bears-striking-resemblance-to-bolshevik-psy-op-from-1920s-known-as-operation-trust/

I view people who believe in it as being useful idiots and the people who attack the useful idiots as helping the people who ran the OP.

All I said was I have an old friend who went Q.  The “ether of your imagination” has the best of you.

The US media calls it a conspiracy and uses that to justify crackdown on all Conspiracy "theories" they say also that JFK assassination researchers believe in that theory.

How would you know what the US media says?

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Charlie Kirk calls for his audience to post bail for Pelosi attacker: "If some amazing patriot out there in San Francisco or the Bay Area wants to really be a midterm hero, someone should go and bail this guy out...Bail him out and then go ask him some questions"

How long will it be before David DePape becomes the right wing's new Joan of Arc?

Steve Thomas

CPAC speaker.

1 minute ago, Cliff Varnell said:

How would you know what the US media says?

Tucker Carlson 

The internet

Spanish news ( like Telemundo even covers the same news minus the punditry.)

People post MSNBC's talking points  

The Dark Heart of the Republican Party

336494_image.jpg
politicalwire.com/2022/11/01/the-dark-heart-of-the-republican-party/

by Tom Nichols

November 1, 2022

“It might seem late in the game to point to any one event as a final or conclusive moment in the decline of the Republican Party. And I have no doubt that if the GOP returns to power this winter, its worst members will find new ways to appall decent people while gamboling about in jester’s bells for its base. (As my Atlantic colleague Adam Serwer has put it so well, ‘The cruelty is the point.’) But the reaction among Republican elected officials and their conservative-media life-support system to the beating of Paul Pelosi—by a man named David DePape, who was charged with attempting to kidnap Speaker Nancy Pelosi and admitted to planning to torture her—feels different.”

“I am not alone; my friend Mona Charen, among others, also senses that this event marks a new level of depravity in the GOP. I have struggled for a few days to decide why, exactly, this moment seems like an inflection point. In terms of actual damage, January 6 was far worse than one violent crime in San Francisco. Republican leaders—and here I will leave aside Donald Trump, who is in a class of hideousness all by himself—have said far worse things over the past five years. But a parade of Republicans somehow think that an unhinged, hammer-wielding intruder putting an old man in the ICU is funny…”

“One might think that it would be easy for America, as one nation, to condemn an attempt to kidnap the woman second in line to the presidency that resulted in the beating of her husband with a hammer. As Ernest Hemingway would say: Pretty to think so. Instead, we have seen the dark heart of the Republican Party, with a reaction so callous, so flippantly sadistic, so hateful, that it all feels irredeemable.”

10 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Tucker Carlson 

The internet

Spanish news ( like Telemundo even covers the same news minus the punditry.)

People post MSNBC's talking points  

I have a trivia question for you: over the last 11 days of the 2016 prez campaign one story totally dominated the cable news cycle — Fox, CNN, MSNBC.

Do you know what that story was?

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I have a trivia question for you: over the last 11 days of the 2016 prez campaign one story totally dominated the cable news cycle — Fox, CNN, MSNBC.

I have no idea other than Tucker I don't watch those stations
It wasn't Kanye was it? lols 

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I'm guessing it was the James Comey/FBI/Anthony Weiner laptop horse manure.

21 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

I have no idea other than Tucker I don't watch those stations
It wasn't Kanye was it? lols 

Just say the 2016 since William responded. 

It was Hillary Clinton's Chief of Staff getting his email fished and Wiki Leaks was dropping the leaks 
That would then turn into Pizza Gate 

39 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Just say the 2016 since William responded. 

It was Hillary Clinton's Chief of Staff getting his email fished and Wiki Leaks was dropping the leaks 
That would then turn into Pizza Gate 

No, that was the Podesta e-mail drop on Oct. 7.  

William is correct: Comey re-opened the phony Clinton e-mail investigation on Oct. 28, and for 11 straight days cable news featured Trump bashing Hillary, Trump surrogates bashing Hillary, TV pundits bashing Hillary, and during commercial breaks Trump ads bashing Hillary.

Isn’t the Deep State supposed to have been opposed to Trump?  The fact is they installed him.