The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

On 6/21/2020 at 6:47 PM, David Andrews said:

Can you be more explicit about the Masonic connection to The Magic Flute and what happened to Mozart?  Links?

What would you like to know?  Mozart was a mason.  He wrote masonic music.  The Magic Flute is full of masonic symbols and references, such as the number 3 (handmaidens, children, chords in the overture, etc).  Some said at the time that the masons did away with Mozart because he revealed too many secrets about them, such as the temple and the trials of Pamina and Tamino etc etc. But that is unlikely.  However, Mozart's relationship with the masons was probably more complex than it looked.  

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, Papa Joe was not the only famous American to fall prey to the dubious charms of Hitler -- also Charles Lindbergh and Henry Ford...

Edited by Pamela Brown

23 hours ago, David Andrews said:

That's actually what I wanted to know.

It is a mystery that is finally being unraveled, ironically, as.a result of the pandemic and economic changes that are taking place as a result...  

There is the literal story about how Mozart became a mason...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_Freemasonry#:~:text=Mozart was admitted as an,master Mason "shortly thereafter".&text=During his visit to Vienna,Leopold also became a Mason.

And then there are the hidden things that only the masons are supposed to know...such as how he really died and why. 

Mozart's 'financial problems' were not what they appeared either.  There was an unusual gift, that nobody dared speak about, that connected Mozart to a different kind of financial system. Most of the existing books on Mozart are intended to cover this up.  The analogy is the WCR to the JFK assassination. 

Here are two of the better ones:

https://www.amazon.com/Mozart-Masons-Memorial-Lectures-1983-02-03/dp/B01FKU0G6M/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=mozart+and+the+masons&qid=1594954889&s=books&sr=1-1

https://www.amazon.com/1791-H-C-Robbins-Landon/dp/0500281076/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=mozart's+last+year&qid=1594954944&s=books&sr=1-1

Becoming a mason was, in his day, something of an act of rebellion against the establishment.  However, with the possible exception of a brother, Michael Puchberg, it seems the masons were using Mozart to their own ends while flattering him.  

BTW, This is a good book on the symbolism in the opera The Magic Flute, that gives a deeper understanding of the depth of what Mozart was presenting...

https://www.amazon.com/Jacques-Chailley/dp/089281358X/ref=pd_lpo_14_t_0/146-0885210-3447728?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=089281358X&pd_rd_r=43de771f-4c2a-4f36-a347-4880e7abddf5&pd_rd_w=ox9Kb&pd_rd_wg=j9f2K&pf_rd_p=7b36d496-f366-4631-94d3-61b87b52511b&pf_rd_r=1BNDMRAEVKG2XVJJD71Z&psc=1&refRID=1BNDMRAEVKG2XVJJD71Z

9 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

It is a mystery that is finally being unraveled, ironically, as.a result of the pandemic and economic changes that are taking place as a result...  

There is the literal story about how Mozart became a mason...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_Freemasonry#:~:text=Mozart was admitted as an,master Mason "shortly thereafter".&text=During his visit to Vienna,Leopold also became a Mason.

And then there are the hidden things that only the masons are supposed to know...such as how he really died and why. 

Mozart's 'financial problems' were not what they appeared either.  There was an unusual gift, that nobody dared speak about, that connected Mozart to a different kind of financial system. Most of the existing books on Mozart are intended to cover this up.  The analogy is the WCR to the JFK assassination. 

Here are two of the better ones:

https://www.amazon.com/Mozart-Masons-Memorial-Lectures-1983-02-03/dp/B01FKU0G6M/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=mozart+and+the+masons&qid=1594954889&s=books&sr=1-1

https://www.amazon.com/1791-H-C-Robbins-Landon/dp/0500281076/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=mozart's+last+year&qid=1594954944&s=books&sr=1-1

Becoming a mason was, in his day, something of an act of rebellion against the establishment.  However, with the possible exception of a brother, Michael Puchberg, it seems the masons were using Mozart to their own ends while flattering him.  

BTW, This is a good book on the symbolism in the opera The Magic Flute, that gives a deeper understanding of the depth of what Mozart was presenting...

https://www.amazon.com/Jacques-Chailley/dp/089281358X/ref=pd_lpo_14_t_0/146-0885210-3447728?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=089281358X&pd_rd_r=43de771f-4c2a-4f36-a347-4880e7abddf5&pd_rd_w=ox9Kb&pd_rd_wg=j9f2K&pf_rd_p=7b36d496-f366-4631-94d3-61b87b52511b&pf_rd_r=1BNDMRAEVKG2XVJJD71Z&psc=1&refRID=1BNDMRAEVKG2XVJJD71Z

Thank you very much for the informed sources.

On 7/15/2020 at 8:21 PM, Pamela Brown said:

BTW, Papa Joe was not the only famous American to fall prey to the dubious charms of Hitler -- also Charles Lindbergh and Henry Ford...

Based on my understanding of events, it's more likely Hitler was charmed by Ford than Ford by Hitler. 

10 hours ago, Mark Stevens said:

Based on my understanding of events, it's more likely Hitler was charmed by Ford than Ford by Hitler. 

Entirely possible.

When Robert McNamara (past Pres. of FMC) heard about the assassination, his first response was reported to have been, "That was one of Ben Mill's cars."  Mills, another Whiz Kid, was in charge of the Lincoln-Mercury Division of the FMC.

David Andrews said: Thank you very much for the informed sources.

You're welcome!

No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

For over a decade, the program, now tucked inside the Office of Naval Intelligence, has discussed mysterious events in classified briefings.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html

4 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

For over a decade, the program, now tucked inside the Office of Naval Intelligence, has discussed mysterious events in classified briefings.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html

Doug, I never thought I would see the day when our government actually began a real disclosure acclimation program for the masses regards the ET subject.

It "looks like" this may be just that. 

Marco Rubio ( a sitting senator and current acting Chairman Of The Committee On Intelligence ) actually states in a public interview the possibility of objects in our skies not being of Earthly origin.

The speculations around the who, why, what, true agenda and political ramifications are endless.

Doug, if this is not a false flag operation, your essays about this subject over years here on this forum may be proven to be legitimate and prescient.

Those that have made fun of you in this regards all that time will just scurry way and try to become invisible to return criticism I am guessing.

Doug, you mentioned "two" massive dynamic humanity changing events happening in 2020 that you claim Richard Nixon stated in a private meeting (or letter?) back 50 years ago in the White House.

I wonder, could ET disclosure be the other one besides this virus? 

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe: The cataclysmic event that President Nixon predicted in July 1972 to Robert Merritt includes the Pandemic as a prelude to the Alien Presence offering the peoples of planet Earth a New World if we will take it. The Pandemic was created by the Alien Presence and will not end until the Alien Presence so decides. It is all part of a master plan used by the Alien Presence many times in the past in interjecting itself into life on other planets in the universe. We are entering a truly momentous period.

48 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Joe: The cataclysmic event that President Nixon predicted in July 1972 to Robert Merritt includes the Pandemic as a prelude to the Alien Presence offering the peoples of planet Earth a New World if we will take it. The Pandemic was created by the Alien Presence and will not end until the Alien Presence so decides. It is all part of a master plan used by the Alien Presence many times in the past in interjecting itself into life on other planets in the universe. We are entering a truly momentous period.

Dear God!

Joe: The New World that will be offered to us by the Alien Presence if we will take it will be one in which disease and ailments will no longer exist and life in general will be a truly happy one.  This is what Nixon described in his letter to Kissinger about "life as we do not know it', which refers to the Alien Presence itself and to the many good tidings it will bring to mankind if its offer is accepted.

Trump has Nixon's letter about the Alien Presence that he left in the White House Library in 1972. It is Trump's ace in the hole to swing the November election his way, maybe even to call the election off. Trump and Putin think they can outwit the Alien Presence but they deceive themselves in this. .

David Talbot posted this on Facebook yesterday:

We don't know what we don't know... I'm a pretty down-to-earth guy, and I take very little interest in outer space or the latest rocket- to-the-stars adventures of billionaire boys like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos. But this recent NYT "Inside the Times" column did arouse my interest. It turns out that the Pentagon has long maintained a secret unit to investigate unidentified flying objects (UFOs) -- investigations that have been further fueled in recent years by Navy pilots' eyew...itness sightings of suspected UFOs. But here's the REAL mindblower... the Pentagon is not just investigating fleeting images in the skies, but much harder evidence, i.e., UFOs that have crashed to the earth.

That's right -- the U.S. military has been investigating "data/reports/materials from crash retrievals" of what the Pentagon now terms "advanced aerospace vehicles (AAV)."

According to the NYT report, "Our sources told us that 'AAV' does not refer to vehicles made in any country -- not Russian or Chinese -- but is used to mean technology in the realm of the truly unexplained." The evidence from these otherworldly crash sites is also strictly classified.

In normal news cycles, this "holy xxxx" column -- rendered in dry New York Times prose -- would've fired up the world's chatterboxes. But am I the only person who read this report?

57 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

David Talbot posted this on Facebook yesterday:

We don't know what we don't know... I'm a pretty down-to-earth guy, and I take very little interest in outer space or the latest rocket- to-the-stars adventures of billionaire boys like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos. But this recent NYT "Inside the Times" column did arouse my interest. It turns out that the Pentagon has long maintained a secret unit to investigate unidentified flying objects (UFOs) -- investigations that have been further fueled in recent years by Navy pilots' eyew...itness sightings of suspected UFOs. But here's the REAL mindblower... the Pentagon is not just investigating fleeting images in the skies, but much harder evidence, i.e., UFOs that have crashed to the earth.

That's right -- the U.S. military has been investigating "data/reports/materials from crash retrievals" of what the Pentagon now terms "advanced aerospace vehicles (AAV)."

According to the NYT report, "Our sources told us that 'AAV' does not refer to vehicles made in any country -- not Russian or Chinese -- but is used to mean technology in the realm of the truly unexplained." The evidence from these otherworldly crash sites is also strictly classified.

In normal news cycles, this "holy xxxx" column -- rendered in dry New York Times prose -- would've fired up the world's chatterboxes. But am I the only person who read this report?

No you are not, obviously.

However, the subject matter is still too frightening to even contemplate for 95% of the world's population imo.

The pandemic situation alone has the entire world's population gripped with fear and anxiety beyond any single threatening event in their lifetimes.

To take on this possible ET presence revealing news on top of the pandemic threat is all just too much to deal with.