The Education Forum

Message from John Newman

Douglas Caddy

John Newman posted this on Facebook this evening:

Three months have passed since the death of Antonio Veciana. I have kept my peace during this period while the families involved have kept to their own council—as all families will do when one of their own, or one of their own who became embroiled in his long saga—when these things are foremost in their consciousness.
I will disclose my intentions very soon before November is upon again. This is a complicated and unpleasant drama that is about to suffer not one but two Tsu...namis as the documents and new insights wash over the sands of time.
I am sorry to say that as a faculty member of James Madison University I am overwhelmed with my responsibilities dealing with senior staff and the students and their families on a daily basis with the fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic. And, therefore, I will only have time for one venue this year. I will have more to say about that in the next few days.
I am not happy to be the harbinger of unpleasant news. But it is my Dharma—my duty—to tell the truth to the best of my ability. It is the only path by which one may truly participate in the reign of the will of the universe on our tiny, rare, fragile, orb of life.
Let the end begin. 🙏

Note: the "Date of first meeting in the second document means the date of the alleged recruitment of Veciana by Dave Phillips

See More
Image may contain: sky, outdoor and water
No photo description available.
Image may contain: text
Image may contain: sky, outdoor and water

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anything new here other than the nice painting. Veciana could not have met Phillips in Cuba in 1959 or 1960. Newman is correct but that is not new. I guess he is saying a war is still brewing between the Fonzi faction and his own followers who evidently believe that the JCS did it. Should be interesting.

Also, we'll see if he can prove his claim that Veciana was released from prison early (presumably by the JCS through a judge or something). The only evidence I have seen for that is a statement by Zabala which he admits was speculative. If he was released early, his motive to lie about seeing LHO with Bishop-Phillips would be obvious.

16 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I don't see anything new here other than the nice painting.  

Read the words rather than looking at the pictures, and you will see what Newman is saying.

On 9/15/2020 at 8:41 AM, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I don't see anything new here other than the nice painting. Veciana could not have met Phillips in Cuba in 1959 or 1960. Newman is correct but that is not new. I guess he is saying a war is still brewing between the Fonzi faction and his own followers who evidently believe that the JCS did it. Should be interesting.

Also, we'll see if he can prove his claim that Veciana was released from prison early (presumably by the JCS through a judge or something). The only evidence I have seen for that is a statement by Zabala which he admits was speculative. If he was released early, his motive to lie about seeing LHO with Bishop-Phillips would be obvious.

Tracy, I'm still trying to make sense of what Dr. Newman is alluding to. It's just not clear at this point, and of course in November it will be revealed. However, checking his Facebook link, he did make this statement: 

All I know about the name of the painting is "Shipwreck." That is the Section title title for Chapters Nine through Fifteen in my Volume III (Into the Storm). A shipwreck is what happened (by October 1962) when JFK and RFK decided (in December 1961) to go after Castro again in 1962. 😟

•  · 
  •  · 2d

11 minutes ago, Steve Roe said:

Tracy, I'm still trying to make sense of what Dr. Newman is alluding to.

As best I can tell, Newman is going to say that the Joint Chiefs did in JFK. Veciana was a tool who they "weaponized" in furtherance of the plot and arranged for his early release from prison. Part of the basis for his theory is the evidence that shows Veciana was associated with the Army and not the CIA as he claimed. The Maurice Bishop story was a diversion to direct attention away from the JCS. And Fonzi was either duped or in on this plot. Newman is also hinting at a war between his followers and the Fonzi followers.

My detailed take on the Veciana aspect of this:

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2020/02/newmans-new-paradigm.html

Tracy, I will agree with you that Newman was pointing the finger at JCS. However, he clearly states JFK and RFK renewed their efforts against Castro. Of course, if you read between the lines, the President and his brother wanted Castro “deposed”. Is that how you see it? 

12 hours ago, Steve Roe said:

Tracy, I will agree with you that Newman was pointing the finger at JCS. However, he clearly states JFK and RFK renewed their efforts against Castro. Of course, if you read between the lines, the President and his brother wanted Castro “deposed”. Is that how you see it? 

Yes, I think they would have been glad to see Castro go.

On 9/17/2020 at 9:21 AM, W. Tracy Parnell said:

As best I can tell, Newman is going to say that the Joint Chiefs did in JFK. Veciana was a tool who they "weaponized" in furtherance of the plot and arranged for his early release from prison. Part of the basis for his theory is the evidence that shows Veciana was associated with the Army and not the CIA as he claimed. The Maurice Bishop story was a diversion to direct attention away from the JCS. And Fonzi was either duped or in on this plot. Newman is also hinting at a war between his followers and the Fonzi followers.

My detailed take on the Veciana aspect of this:

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2020/02/newmans-new-paradigm.html

Fonzi possibly "in on this plot" ? Always great to attack the dead, especially when you have no evidence. And I am certain that John is NOT

suggesting that Fonzi was in on it. Please.

10 hours ago, Allen Lowe said:

Fonzi possibly "in on this plot" ? Always great to attack the dead, especially when you have no evidence. And I am certain that John is NOT

suggesting that Fonzi was in on it. Please.

Admittedly, I am speculating. We will have to wait to see what Newman says. Of course, I am not saying that Fonzi was aware of the JCS plot to kill JFK that Newman is alleging.

I have thought about it and here is my final speculation on what Newman will likely say. This isn't in my blog article because I just thought of it. Newman will probably follow the path of least resistance say that both Fonzi and the HSCA members were unaware of the arranged early release of Veciana. This release was arranged by the Pentagon plotters through a federal judge that they had in their pocket. (Note that the plotters had the power to arrange the release in just 2 weeks time). Veciana (who the plotters somehow had total control over) was "weaponized" to draw attention away from the plotters and create a false trail to the CIA through the Maurice Bishop story. 

Although Fonzi suspected that something was wrong, his belief in the CIA-did-it theory wouldn't allow him to pursue that angle. Newman's proof of all of this? The statement of Felix Zabala that he suspected Veciana was let out early to tell his story (even though he admitted that was speculation). It's also possible Newman has the name of the judge that signed Veciana's release. In that case, he will try to show some connection between the judge and the plotters.

John Newman posted this on Facebook this evening:

This slide is from the introduction to my virtual presentation to the 14-15 November Project-JFK.com virtual (Zoom) event: "The Veciana Misdirection 3.0." Hope you will be there. We plan to have a breakout session for Q&A. Stand by for more information. 🙏🧘

John Newman posted the this on Facebook yesterday:

A taste of what's coming on November 14 at the 2020 JFK Assassination Research Virtual Webinar Conference. Its about time. See you there. 🙏

P.S. ACSI = Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence, U.S. Army; USAOSD = ACSI U.S. Army Operational Survey Detachment (Washington D.C., Miami, and Puerto Rico); ONI - Office of Naval Intelligence. UDT = Underwater Demolition Training.

This is also a foreshadowing of what lies ahead in Volume IV--Armageddon.

Image may contain: text that says '2020 JFK ASSASSINATION RESEARCH VIRTUAL WEBINAR CONFERENCE Presentation by Dr. John M. Newman The CIA, the Army, and the Pentagon: The Veciana Misdirection 3.0'
Image may contain: text that says 'PART V-3 THE PENTAGON AND ALPHA 66 DURING THE 13- DAY CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS: OCTOBER 16-28 70'
Image may contain: text that says 'OCTOBER GUANAJAY IRBM AUNCHSITE WITH PROBABLE NUCLEAR WARHEAD STORAGE SITE -56N 9W GUANAJAY IRBMLAUNCH IRBM SITE VEHICLE REVETMENTS VEHICLEREVEMENTS REVE SECURITY FENCE UNDER CONSTRUCTION CON ROL BUNKER STCTUREBEING STRU BEING EAR -MOUNDED 60" PROB WARHEAD STORAGE SITE CONTROL UNKER LAUNGHIPADS BATCH PLANT PRE.EAB CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS 71. FIRST PHOTOGRAPHY OF SOVIET IRBM MISSILE LAUNCH SITE IN CUBA'
Image may contain: text that says '10/15/62: MAJ SWAFFORD RECOMMENDATIONS TO ACSI SOME OFMASFFORD'S MEMO: Request: 'Pfuntner furnish items of Soviet ordnance and information." Believe: "Alpha 66 appears more of an action type organization*... and might be better utilized by General Lansdale's shop." Recommend: USAOSD be authorized to exploit Alpha 66." Recommend: "ONI be contacted for intelligence interest in Soviet UDT countermeasures" ACSI Memo to USAOSD: RIF 194-10012-10040 72'