The Education Forum

JFK Lancer Virtual 2020 Conference

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea on the schedule Ron, Gabriella may be refreshing it - I looked at it earlier this morning and it was there.  I'd suggest checking in a bit.

As to the times, they are supposed to be Central time zone to match Dallas. Start is supposed to be at ten am Central.

I don't have any real time involvement with the operations aspect so all I can do is refer questions to Gabriella and at this point I suspect her hands are more than full.

Ron, there is an updated schedule on the Conference Facebook page as of Friday nine fourteen central time...I think she was just updating the start times earlier. 

As you can imagine, with presentation lengths varying largely at the speakers discretion, the detailed scheduling has been more than a little challenging. Especially as some presentations came in at literally the last moment yesterday.

Great,  I think we got an additional presentation in that we were unsure about at the last minute and that changed the overall timing....I hope everyone enjoys it; I will be monitoring the Conference Facebook page during the day but actually have to be away for a couple hours now for an appointment that could not be shifted..

I've got a lot of catching up here to do.  Tried to watch some of it from work.  For some reason it skipped over the intro by Ms. Conway and Rex Bradford.  It's there when I scroll backwards on the video, I need to go back and listen to it.

Heard most of Jeff Morley.  Russ Baker cut off near the end and skipped to Alan Dale which I heard most of.  But I missed the portion with him and John Newman.  

David Boylan on Gene Wheaton was deep and went way beyond Wheaton.  I should re listen before I say it Almost sounded like he was saying Carl Jenkins Might have trained shooters of Castro who May have turned their efforts towards JFK.

The start of Doug Campbell's Letters From Cuba sounded interesting as well.

I never saw the link to the attendees facebook page for questions for the presenters.

Back to the conference now.

Edited by Ron Bulman

1 hour ago, Larry Hancock said:

Due to technical problems Alan Dale with John Newman has been moved to the Sunday session so you really didn't miss it.  And yes that's what David was saying ....grin.

They couldn't have done it without help, direction, cover...  By who? 

I enjoyed the portions of all the talks that I heard (and David Boylan’s discussion noted above was really great) but I’m going to wait for the emailed link to come out to rewatch the presentations tonight or tomorrow.

The Facebook page was linked in one of the emails that was posted and there’s been a bit of discussion there already.

Ron,  I don't know if you have begun reading Tipping Point but it extends David's presentation into all those areas....but first it really is necessary to dig into the names David introduced, their histories, their social network, their operational backgrounds with people like Rip Robertson etc.  David was presenting that background, which was an extension of what we covered in the very detailed Wheaton lead research paper.

Your question, "by who" will be answered in Tipping Point - of course that answer is just my/our analysis and position on the attack, the people directly involved, and the overall nature of the conspiracy but good, bad or indifferent it is very specific about those who were involved in various roles in the attack in Dallas.