The Education Forum

Trump, Biden and the JFK Act

Mark is a skilled real estate lawyer in Florida who has an interest in the JFK case. Few people know about how the JFK Act was completely bypassed when Trump did his turnaround back in 2017.  Clearly, the CIA and FBI did their "blood on your hands"  speech to him and he backed off.  But the law was disobeyed.  Because the JFK Act requires an explanation at that point for a postponement.  To my knowledge there was none forthcoming.  This has now dragged on for three years. The MSM says not one word.  How can they with Phil Shenon and Larry Sabato as the talking heads.

Read it and weep.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/trump-biden-and-the-jfk-act-something-can-and-should-be-done

You know, one would think that if Trump was really s "drain the swamp", anti the Deep State character, he would announce before he leaves that he is declassifying all the last JFK documents in full, no redactions. And at once.

He would make that announcement with the signed order with Martha Murphy in front of the National Archives. Hand her a copy of the order and say:

"Fifty seven years is more than enough. In fact its a disgrace. Get to work Martha, you have my express permission.  And do not let anyone call you to intimidate you.  If they do let me know and that person will be placed on immediate suspension for defiance until your work is over."

Don't hold your breath for this to happen.  As Mark explains above, Trump is already breaking the law.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

You know, one would think that if Trump was really s "drain the swamp", anti the Deep State character, he would announce before he leaves that he is declassifying all the last JFK documents in full, no redactions. And at once.

He would make that announcement with the signed order with Martha Murphy in front of the National Archives. Hand her a copy of the order and say:

"Fifty seven years is more than enough. In fact its a disgrace. Get to work Martha, you have my express permission.  And do not let anyone call you to intimidate you.  If they do let me know and that person will be placed on immediate suspension for defiance until your work is over."

Don't hold your breath for this to happen.  As Mark explains above, Trump is already breaking the law.

I think that "drain the swamp" was just a little catchy slogan to entice his followers.

With very few exceptions, I think I would agree.

Betsy DeVos as secretary of education?

Edited by James DiEugenio

After reading the article I wonder if Jeff Morley might comment on some aspects at the Lancer conference.  As I once posted on his site, Freethefiles regarding his and Jim Lesar's work on it..

What is the outlined mechanism to resort to, if that is what it takes?

What should have happened by now, is that the oversight committee in congress should have called Trump or his representative to testify as to why there has been no written explanation for the delay in declassification.

Since that has not happened, then going to court is the way to go.  The court can create what they call a grand master to oversee the final declassification. 

But I prefer my suggestion.  But I know neither Trump nor Biden will do it.

10 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

What should have happened by now, is that the oversight committee in congress should have called Trump or his representative to testify as to why there has been no written explanation for the delay in declassification.

Since that has not happened, then going to court is the way to go.  The court can create what they call a grand master to oversee the final declassification. 

But I prefer my suggestion.  But I know neither Trump nor Biden will do it.

Jim,

Is anything known about Joe Biden's private beliefs and sentiments about JFK's assassination?

As a liberal, Irish Catholic of his generation, Joe Biden seems like a guy who might be sympathetic with the JFKA Truth movement.

Well, one would think so.  In addition to being Irish and Catholic, he once said that as a student he  admired what Bobby Kennedy had done as AG and in the senate. 

Biden was entering college when RFK became AG.  He was graduating law school when RFK was killed.

At his age, and having achieved the presidency, we will see who Biden really is.  Off of Obama, I am really not expecting a whole lot.

But I see no reason why he should not support the JFK Act.  None at all. And he could differentiate himself from Trump while doing so. 

23 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

But I know neither Trump nor Biden will do it.

You hit the nail on the head, Mr. DiEugenio, neither of those persons will ever be in a position to reveal the facts surrounding the murder of President Kennedy.

The simple fact is that a military coup d'état took place and the institutions of democracy in the Western Hemisphere have been slowly eroded and demolished over the past fifty-seven years.

When one realizes that the same forces that overthrew legitimate democracy in the United States on 22 November 1963 also murdered Prime Minister Patrice Émery Lumumba, Prime Minister Abd al-Karim Qasim, President Ngô Đình Diệm, all within JFK's short time as president, (not to mention the dozen or so assassination attempts against Prime Minister Fidel Castro, Prince Souphanouvong, President João Goulart, & President Juan Emilio Bosch Gaviño) it is simply impossible to fathom that a pedophile-gangster-strongman like Trump, or a right-of-center establishment worm-puke like Biden to do anything other than sit on their collective thumbs and fingers!

The only way the facts surrounding the murder of President Kennedy are ever going to come to light is the way it's been happening, competent researchers putting in hard work and a few brave insiders (Victor Marchetti, Ralph McGehee, Philip Agee, John R. Stockwell, L. Fletcher Prouty, Edward Snowden, etc.) who have come forward over the past five decades, revealing another aspect of the beast...

Biden will never come forward and say "...this is what factually happened on 22 November 1963..." because he is the over-view of the establishment, and certainly not Trump, because he is the under-view of the establishment.

Two sides of the same coin.

The right and left wings of the same flightless bird, sticking it's head in the sand.

Or, perhaps more appropriately, Biden and Trump are the left and right butt-cheeks connected to the same foul, dark hole...

Edited by Robert Montenegro

11 hours ago, Robert Montenegro said:

Or, perhaps more appropriately, Biden and Trump are the left and right butt-cheeks connected to the same foul, dark hole...

Quite the scatological metaphor, there, Crna Gora... 🤥

But, I'm still curious about how these POTUSes (POTII?) end up kowtowing to the Deep State after they are elected.

Trump never mentioned anything about 9/11 Truth after he was elected.

And, much to my chagrin, Obama never looked into the Bush-Cheney chicanery surrounding the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

But, I'm still curious about how these POTUSes (POTII?) end up kowtowing to the Deep State after they are elected..

I imagine Biden, Trump, Obama, "Dubya", Clinton, GHWB, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, & LBJ all fit into the following categories:

1. They are compromised: They have multiple esoteric scandals in their pasts (financial frauds, sexual improprieties, falsified records, etc.) that allow a certain militant coterie to weaponize said hidden scandal to the powerbroker's advantage & agenda.

2. They are willing assets: They have no qualms with selling out the rest of the world, on a moral, ethical, spiritual or materialistic sense, and if they give the appearance of caring, well, that is just an act.

3. They have been groomed for the position: This is all they know, being an animal of the establishment, and they literally have no inclination of what it means to suffer or be humane, like some perverted Chance the Gardener.

4. They have been threatened and are cowards: They are malleable on a psychological level and once attacked (an assassination attempt, threats of war, insurrection, etc.), fall in line and never waver from the party line.

5. They are intellectual morons: They have very poor analytical skills, are not students of factual history, and thus allow themselves to fall into a life of being manipulated by unseen forces; in effect, they have been "conditioned" intellectually and therefor, their behavior has been "modified" to support the party line.

6. They are a combination of all of the above: They are moronic cowards, groomed for the job, compromised, willing assets, effectual cripples, who have no spine, and if they dare waver towards humanity, will instantly be destroyed in the court of public opinion or in the eye of "mainstream" history.

As a student of history, it appears that LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, GHWB, Clinton, Dubya, and Trump hit all of the points I have made.

The bulk of the Presidents of the United States of America since JFK have been cowardice, moronic, groomed, compromised willing-dupes of an international fascist éminence grise that are intellectual in nature, committed in spirit, free-wheeling in finances and daring in action.

Intellectual, committed, daring, & free.

The opposite of what the United States has had leadership for about five decades...

Edited by Robert Montenegro

Robert,

GHWB was always a CIA man.  Joseph McBride (a member of this forum) played a key role in bringing that hidden history to light.

As for Joseph Biden, here we go again, apparently.

'This Is How a Torturer Ended Up Running the CIA': Biden Reportedly Hopes to Avoid Probes Into Trump Crimes

Mirroring Obama's choice to "look forward" not back, one critic said this a "preview of an epic failure" by the President-elect

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/17/how-torturer-ended-running-cia-biden-reportedly-hopes-avoid-probes-trump-crimes

November 17, 2020

Edited by W. Niederhut

Ray McGovern told this story to a friend of mine:

After Obama got re elected, and it became apparent that it was going to be more of the same.  An assistant asked him, "What happened to the Hope and Change?"

Without batting an eyelash, Obama replied with, "You saw what happened to Dr. King didn't you?"