The Education Forum

Interview with Daryl "Dago" Wayne Garner -- the most hilarious thing I have ever heard

Please take a moment to listen to the Quick Hits podcast with Rob Clark and Doug Campbell, episode 14.

Rob reads an interview with Daryl Wayne Garner, by Mark Lane. 

Garner was picked up as a suspect in the shooting of Warren Reynolds. 

For those unaware, Reynolds was a witness to the Tippitt shooting. Reynolds initially said the man was NOT Oswald. Following this, Warren Reynolds was shot in the head with a 22 caliber rifle. He did not die, thankfully. 

Daryl Wayne Garner was picked up by the police as their chief suspect in the shooting. I don't know much else about this, I don't know if Garner was the shooter or if he knew anything at all. 

What I do know is that this man's interview with Mark Lane is hilarious. The things he says about Jack Ruby are the most fantastical absurd things I have ever heard.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/thelonegunman/qh-ep-14-he-would-just-eatem-and-stuff

I've read that Warren Reynolds worked for and lived with General Walker, which is interesting. There are some other interesting things mentioned on the podcast by Doug and Rob as they relate to things that Garner said which might be substantive. 

Edited by Richard Booth

• Richard Booth changed the title to Interview with Daryl "Dago" Wayne Garner -- the most hilarious thing I have ever heard
8 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Horrendous ... 
Thanks for sharing Richard. 

Absolutely hilarious if you ask me

Mark Lane: Who shot Warren Reynolds?

Dago: I don't f*ckin know!

Dago: He [Jack Ruby] was a homosexual. He wouldn't have normal sexual relations with these women. He would just eat 'em and stuff

I've got some gay friends and let me tell you, the folks I know do have lots of female friends. But I can guarantee you none of them are "eating" vag. 

Would also like to add that I do not agree with Rob & Doug on everything. For example they both say there is no reason to believe that anything Richard Case Nagell has ever said. I don't agree with that. 

I think it's important to be able to disagree with people without being disagreeable... so I listen to these guys. 

There are very few people in this field who I agree with almost everything they say. Possibly Jim DiEugenio. I have never heard him say anything I disagree with. 

Edited by Richard Booth

*Bows* Thank you very much! As for Nagell, he's a very odd fellow. It's obvious from his dealings with Garrison's guys that he was either a paranoid schizophrenic or playing the role convincingly. Reading his various correspondence it's clear he was a very intelligent man, and knew the laws and legal system very well.  He also claimed alot, but never produced anything. I even did a show about him called "The Man Who Claimed Too Much"...Lol

4 hours ago, Rob Clark said:

*Bows* Thank you very much! As for Nagell, he's a very odd fellow. It's obvious from his dealings with Garrison's guys that he was either a paranoid schizophrenic or playing the role convincingly. Reading his various correspondence it's clear he was a very intelligent man, and knew the laws and legal system very well.  He also claimed alot, but never produced anything. I even did a show about him called "The Man Who Claimed Too Much"...Lol

I do understand why those things can be thought about Nagell. I read the transcript of his interview that Bill Boxley did for the Garrison team. I've also read some of his correspondence. It's something I think we should just agree to disagree about.

Regarding Dago -- that was hysterically funny. Where did you find that interview, in the Weisberg archives? 

My favorite part was probably the part where Lane says "who shot Warren Reynolds?" and the response "I DON'T F*CKIN' KNOW!" or maybe the part where he claims that when he heard someone was shot, Dago says "I sure hope it was Warren Reynolds."  All of it was hysterically funny. The guy was more of a character than Dean Andrews. 

Edited by Richard Booth

1 hour ago, Richard Booth said:

Regarding Dago -- that was hysterically funny. Where did you find that interview, in the Weisberg archives? 

My favorite part was probably the part where Lane says "who killed Warren Reynolds?" and the response "I DON'T F*CKIN' KNOW!" or maybe the part where he claims that when he heard someone was shot, Dago says "I sure hope it was Warren Reynolds."  All of it was hysterically funny. The guy was more of a character than Dean Andrews. 

Yeah...it was either in Weisberg or Malcom Blunts...can't remember which. I didn't realize he was gay too til halfway through, or the accent may have been more Joe Exotic-like.:trampo

3 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

I do understand why those things can be thought about Nagell. I read the transcript of his interview that Bill Boxley did for the Garrison team. I've also read some of his correspondence. It's something I think we should just agree to disagree about.

Richard, where is the transcript of the Nagell-Boxley interview available?

Edited by David Andrews

11 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Richard, where is the transcript of the Nagell-Boxley interview available?

Hey David,

I pulled it from a large (~1-2 gigs) zip file posted by Len Osanic on blackopradio.com a couple months back.

image.png.ef2b21d398a565e18cd8267105c31899.png

Len is at osanic@prouty.org if you want to email him for the whole zip file which is about 2 gigs.

Here is a link to my Dropbox for the Nagell files

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugaofkjxkx5vk53/Nagell%2C Richard (1 of 2).pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a7n0gqask2r0hah/Nagell%2C Richard (2 of 2).pdf?dl=0

The interview to read with Nagell, is the first one with Martin.

You can figure out how important Nagell is by the fact that Martin turned out to be CIA.

2 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

Hey David,

I pulled it from a large (~1-2 gigs) zip file posted by Len Osanic on blackopradio.com a couple months back.

image.png.ef2b21d398a565e18cd8267105c31899.png

Len is at osanic@prouty.org if you want to email him for the whole zip file which is about 2 gigs.

Here is a link to my Dropbox for the Nagell files

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugaofkjxkx5vk53/Nagell%2C Richard (1 of 2).pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a7n0gqask2r0hah/Nagell%2C Richard (2 of 2).pdf?dl=0

Thanks - I actually downloaded this a couple months ago, but haven't opened it b/c occupied with 9/11-related research.  I'll go through the files for the Boxley and Martin interviews of Nagell.

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

Thanks - I actually downloaded this a couple months ago, but haven't opened it b/c occupied with 9/11-related research.  I'll go through the files for the Boxley and Martin interviews of Nagell.

The Nagell stuff isn't anything really illuminating. If anything he comes across as shifty and paranoid. The "contract" he made for Jim Garrison to sign is interesting -- he writes that Garrison is not allowed to seize any "documents (real or fabricated)" which by implication suggests Nagell had fabricated documents at his residence, which of course lends to the theory that Nagell fabricated the Oswald ID card among other things.

The Garrison archives are worth going through and it was nice to send Len dump them online and cite WikiLeaks for the reason for doing so. When I dumped hundreds of FBI documents on OKBOMB, along with transcripts and other documents it was also in the spirit of Wikileaks. I dumped them at The Libertarian Institute and the managing director Scott Horton was talking about sending them to Wikileaks, too, the week or so before we put them up.

Edited by Richard Booth

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Looks like I was wrong -- wasn't Boxley. It was just Martin

2 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

which by implication suggests Nagell had fabricated documents at his residence, which of course lends to the theory that Nagell fabricated the Oswald ID card among other things.

Well yeah, but fabricated when?  I think the Dick Russell book says that the ID card supposedly found in Nagell's car trunk upon arrest was fabricated by Nagell when Oswald and JFK were still alive.

1 minute ago, David Andrews said:

Well yeah, but fabricated when?  I think the Dick Russell book says that the ID card supposedly found in Nagell's car trunk upon arrest was fabricated by Nagell when Oswald and JFK were still alive.

Right, this is of course the key question, with the anti-Nagell folks suggesting it was all fabricated after the fact. 

I believe otherwise and don't think the Secret Service would have questioned Marina Oswald about Nagell if he was just some nut.

Reynold's girlfriend that  provided his alibi and was conveniently arrested and then hung herself in the Dallas jail was Ruby' stripper Betty McDonald/Nancy Jane Mooney. 

Warren Reynolds (spartacus-educational.com)

But then she wasn't one of jack's strippers per the WC testimony of George Senator and Andrew Armstrong, notably reliable uninfluenced witnesses.

She hanged herself with her toreador pants.

Nancy Mooney (Betty MacDonald) -- Supposedly Mysterious JFK Assassination-Related Death (mu.edu)