The Education Forum

Conspiracy Theories & The Media: JFK & Beyond ....

22 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Do all individuals with micro-bloodclots experience the same/any symptons and degree of severity?

According to the scientist (I am already aware of what the propaganda machine calls Hoffe, but he’s not the only one saying this) who performed the D-dimer tests and discovered the micro clots, it will take 2-3 years for symptoms/heart failure.

https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-heart-failure-from-mrna-jabs-will-kill-most-people/

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Let's all trust this guy on evictions and vaccines.  He seems disinterested:

I agree with your sentiment on evictions. The lockdowns were an excuse to close a third of all small businesses and let the big boys scoop everything up cheap. A tactic to further the plan of “you will own nothing and be happy” by 2030 WEF. 

However, Fauci is much less trustworthy and far more criminal. He has a lot of blood on his hands going back years. I believe Kennedy is at least acting somewhat honestly, if not a little misguided. Renters are hurting too and as a republican, I’m sure he’s getting a ton of pressure from real estate owners. I see absolutely no reason why this would affect his credibility at all. Maybe an easy fix would have been to use the 4 billion the federal government spent on vaccine propaganda to pay rent around the country considering the governments forcibly put people out of business and thus unable to pay mortgages/rent etc...

5 minutes ago, Dennis Berube said:

According to the scientist (I am already aware of what the propaganda machine calls Hoffe, but he’s not the only one saying this) who performed the D-dimer tests and discovered the micro clots, it will take 2-3 years for symptoms/heart failure.

https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-heart-failure-from-mrna-jabs-will-kill-most-people/

One of the incredibly simplistic assessments from the medical professionals, public and celebrities promoting these experimental treatments is, the flawed thinking that if you have the treatment and are still alive a week later, thats its perfectly safe. The contention has always been that there are no medium or long term testing results. And also that the MRNA trials in the past wen’t very badly. We don’t know the cost benefit ratio. 

12 minutes ago, Dennis Berube said:

I agree with your sentiment on evictions. The lockdowns were an excuse to close a third of all small businesses and let the big boys scoop everything up cheap. A tactic to further the plan of “you will own nothing and be happy” by 2030 WEF. 

However, Fauci is much less trustworthy and far more criminal. He has a lot of blood on his hands going back years. I believe Kennedy is at least acting somewhat honestly, if not a little misguided. Renters are hurting too and as a republican, I’m sure he’s getting a ton of pressure from real estate owners. I see absolutely no reason why this would affect his credibility at all. Maybe an easy fix would have been to use the 4 billion the federal government spent on vaccine propaganda to pay rent around the country considering the governments forcibly put people out of business and thus unable to pay mortgages/rent etc...

Happens every crisis but, the wealth flowing upwards, vultures preying on the misery of others, this time it’s staggering, we’re wiping out the middle class. 

6 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

Thanks for the response, W. Niederhut!

I'm sure you can understand why a non-expert like me might not put too much trust in the claim that the scientific evidence is settled. The non-expert thinks: well, it could have been an inside job, you wouldn't rule it out in theory, but if the scientific evidence really is as conclusive as this guy claims, you'd expect a large proportion of experts to support it, and only a small number appear to do so.

And anyone who's familiar with some of the claims made about the JFK assassination will apply more than a pinch of salt to a claim that the hijackers lived on after the attacks. Inside job: wouldn't put it past them; fake hijackers and remote-controlled planes: hmm, not so sure about that.

Jeremy,

IMO, the exact opposite is the case.

People who have studied the JFK assassination in depth know better than anyone how skillfully the CIA and their mainstream media (and social media) contractors have been able to suppress and distort the truth about black ops.

And they also know that the CIA has contracted successfully with "reputable" academicians and scientists (like Luis Alvarez) to manipulate public opinion about black ops.

I had to sift through a vast array of disinformation about JFK's assassination in our mainstream (and social) media before I finally learned to separate the truth from the lies.

Suffice it to say that the same thing is true about 9/11, only more so.

Interesting 9/11 connection....

The EUA designation for medical products was developed after the 9/11 attacks. As I understand it, it was justifed/related to the unresolved anthrax attacks. If you look at many of the POI’s of that case, you will notice something about the Pre-covid “simulations”. Whitney Webb wrote about this many months ago. I would “speculate” that this has been generally planned for a long time.

4 hours ago, Paul Bacon said:

It doesn't take any trust -- the evidence is right there

Amen. I never understood why so many people failed to apply basic physics to the WTC 7 event. It’s really simple actually. It fell (at least for a time) at the speed of gravity, peer reviewed study confirms this as well as the video. That is a physical impossibility unless there was zero resistance between the building and the ground, which means it had to have been demolition in some way in order for all columns to simultaneously give way. Looking at the video, it is obvious there was simply not that kind of damage done to that well constructed building simply by debris. 

Plus, if i remember correctly, someone had an audio recording of Silverstein saying to “pull” the building to someone on the phone. 

Edited by Dennis Berube

19 minutes ago, Dennis Berube said:

Interesting 9/11 connection....

The EUA designation for medical products was developed after the 9/11 attacks. As I understand it, it was justifed/related to the unresolved anthrax attacks. If you look at many of the POI’s of that case, you will notice something about the Pre-covid “simulations”. Whitney Webb wrote about this many months ago. I would “speculate” that this has been generally planned for a long time.

Yes, the whole thing around the Anthrax attacks stinks to high heaven. i think long planned also, they have likely been waiting on tech to catch up. I read yesterday that the EU planned these biometric ID’s (vaccine passports) long before the Covid19 outbreak. The age of bio-security has been a long time coming. 

People are sat about hypnotised by BBC news thinking; that Klaus Schwab is clever bloke, he can see into the future. The first dry runs or simulations of a coronavirus pandemic were in 2012 ‘LockStep’ by the Rockefeller Foundation  and I think the Koch Foundation did one also. Then we have event 201 in 2019, with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the WHO. They’ve had enough practice but, this virus seems to have had patents filed for it in 2004. You’re ordinarily allowed to patent naturally occurring pathogens. Its in that video further up the thread which thoroughly analyses all of the patents regarding the viruses and vaccines. We are all sat there listening to the news telling us these companies are trying to develop a vaccine and all of the patents for the jabs pre-date the start of the virus. Bloody crooks. We’re all thinking, weird how they all popped up with vaccines at the same time. 

The towers WTC1 and WTC2 had unusual support column/core design, which has “buttressed” the supposition the airliners alone were sufficient to cause the observed damage (but doesn’t explain the pulverization of the building materials). WTC7, in contrast, cannot really be explained by the presumed damage, and in fact hasn’t been adequately explained despite reference to “expert” support for official findings (many of the larger grouping of supportive experts are agreeing with generalized principles and have not looked very far into the valid questions or pondered the slippery logic of the official theory). And, much like the destroyed wing of the Pentagon, WTC7 was the repository of damaging investigative work into elite-driven corrupt practices, a problem which magically disappeared that day.

There were numerous reports in the wake of 9-11 of living individuals with the same names and vital stats as the designated hijackers. In some instances it was the doubling of a common name, and in some instances it could have been the result of identification theft. It is a fact that the official investigations never published hard evidence that the identified culprits actually boarded the planes (i.e. they should have had photographic evidence from security cameras from multiple checkpoints).

Here is a rundown on the “living hijackers” from a 9-11 debunking site:

http://www.911myths.com/html/still_alive.html

2 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

The towers WTC1 and WTC2 had unusual support column/core design, which has “buttressed” the supposition the airliners alone were sufficient to cause the observed damage (but doesn’t explain the pulverization of the building materials). WTC7, in contrast, cannot really be explained by the presumed damage, and in fact hasn’t been adequately explained despite reference to “expert” support for official findings (many of the larger grouping of supportive experts are agreeing with generalized principles and have not looked very far into the valid questions or pondered the slippery logic of the official theory). And, much like the destroyed wing of the Pentagon, WTC7 was the repository of damaging investigative work into elite-driven corrupt practices, a problem which magically disappeared that day.

There were numerous reports in the wake of 9-11 of living individuals with the same names and vital stats as the designated hijackers. In some instances it was the doubling of a common name, and in some instances it could have been the result of identification theft. It is a fact that the official investigations never published hard evidence that the identified culprits actually boarded the planes (i.e. they should have had photographic evidence from security cameras from multiple checkpoints).

Here is a rundown on the “living hijackers” from a 9-11 debunking site:

http://www.911myths.com/html/still_alive.html

Jeff,

911myths.com is one of many 9/11 disinformation websites on the internet.  They abound, and they usually have clever, rational sounding names like, "RationalWiki," "Metabunk," etc.  (Who doesn't believe in rationality?  Who doesn't abhor bunk?)  These cleverly contrived government disinformation websites typically surface at the top of Google searches about 9/11 -- just like the John McAdam's articles that typically surface at the top of Google searches about the JFK assassination.  They always urge people, as did George W. Bush, to reject irrational "conspiracy theories" about 9/11.

(Did Dubya, himself, ever realize that his own official theory about 9/11 is a "conspiracy theory?")  🤥

If you don't believe me, study the 911myths.com website's ludicrous attempt to "debunk" the obvious evidence of explosive demolitions of WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7.   (Make sure you approach the actual empirical evidence wearing a blindfold and earplugs.)  It's laughable-- analogous to the magic bullet literature insisting that Oswald was a skilled lone assassin of JFK, (including Nobel Laureate Luis Alvarez's ridiculous Exploding Melon "simulation" of JFK's skull.)

Here's a better reference article on the 19 alleged hijackers.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/The_19_Hijackers

Paul Bacon writes:

Well for God's sake Jeremy, become an expert!

Nice idea, Paul! But I don't think I could ever become an expert, what with having zero interest in structural engineering and similar subjects. And even if that changed I don't think I'd have sufficient time and funds to acquire a relevant degree or other professional qualification.

It won't take more than a day's reading

I suspect it may take a little longer than that! What may seem obvious to a layman who has spent one day reading up on the subject might not seem obvious to a professional with years of experience. In this case, it clearly doesn't seem obvious to the majority of those professionals.

W. Niederhut writes:

People who have studied the JFK assassination in depth know better than anyone how skillfully the CIA and their mainstream media (and social media) contractors have been able to suppress and distort the truth about black ops.

The media certainly distorts topics that affect institutional power, though it's debatable how much of that is due directly to arm-twisting by the CIA or similar organisations.

I think it's unlikely that distortions by the media have much to do with the lack of expert support for the idea that the towers were brought down by explosives. Plenty of 9/11 criticism does get through to the public, and hence to professional structural engineers and the like. These experts will be aware that criticism exists, and that it relates to an area of their professional expertise. They will know where to find this criticism if their expertise leads them to suspect that the official explanation is inadequate. Yet only a small proportion of them do seem to think that the official explanation is inadequate.

From the general public's point of view, the attacks offer a plausible example of cause and effect:

• planes crash into buildings;
  • buildings collapse.

That makes sense to non-expert members of the public. As one of those non-experts, I'm aware of that example of cause and effect and of the fact that few experts seem to disagree with it. Like most members of the public, I'm also aware that regimes are capable of doing bad things, and that an inside job of some sort isn't impossible.

And as a JFK assassination enthusiast, I'm aware that an event like the 9/11 attacks is likely to generate plenty of anomalous items of evidence, which may seem sinister but which may have everyday explanations of which I'm currently unaware.

The question of whether or not the planes crashing into the buildings was sufficient to cause the buildings to collapse is not something I, as a non-expert member of the public, am able to decide for myself. Unless I become an expert, the only rational thing for me to do is to reflect the balance of expert opinion. It seems irrational to do otherwise.

On that subject, Chris's research methods have generated some attention elsewhere:

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t2419p25-the-mullberry-bush#37117