The Education Forum

Conspiracy Theories & The Media: JFK & Beyond ....

1 hour ago, Jeff Carter said:

Here is an academic review of the mRNA vaccines:

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/51

Israel, which vaccinated most of its population some months ago with the Pfizer product, is now facing a big spike in serious covid cases. Also the New York Times is reporting this week that high covid case growth rates are being seen in “high vaccination states”: Over just the last two weeks ending August 12, high vaccination states with higher covid case growth rates than Texas and Florida include not only Vermont (263% growth in the last two weeks) but also Hawaii (176% growth over the last two weeks), Oregon (144%), Washington state (146%), New York (108%), and Washington DC (158%), versus Texas with 72% growth in covid cases over the two weeks ending August 12, and Florida with only 50% growth. California is slightly behind Florida with 48% growth.”

The unfortunate over-selling of the efficacy of at least the mRNA covid vaccines is facing a bit of a reality check at the same time that “vaccine passports” and mandatory inoculation are being seriously proposed. The caution urged by the above academic paper doesn’t square with public health measures which have already been committed to. It’s quite possible there will be a graduated climb-down from the current mandates.

Jeff,

You should have done some research on the "academic" credentials of the author of this non-medical article.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Greg Nigh is not a physician, which became increasingly evident to me as I read his paper above.*

For example, he discusses medical research data about the observed toxicity of the COVID Spike protein to pulmonary vasculature, but he doesn't seem to grasp the fact that these pathological changes were only observed in infected, unvaccinated individuals-- cases in which the Spike protein was able to continue proliferating in the human body, in the absence of immunity to viral infection.  (See the comparative chest X-ray photos in vaccinated and un-vaccinated COVID patients that I posted above on this thread.)

The same fallacy can be observed in Nigh's discussion of the Harvard and MIT analysis of reverse transcriptase and the effects of viral RNA on DNA.  To wit, these were cases of active viral (RNA) infection in the absence of an immune response. 

Similarly, Nigh fails to grasp the implications of the research he quotes on the distribution and half-life of injected mRNA (as opposed to active, replicating viral RNA.)  As I pointed out, the mRNA of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is highly unstable, and has a very short in vivo elimination half-life.

Dr. Greg Nigh, ND, LAc

Dr. Greg Nigh co-founded Immersion Health in 2014 with Maria Zilka, NTP. Dr. Nigh is a graduate of the National College of Natural Medicine (now the National University of Natural Medicine, NUNM), where he completed both the Naturopathic Doctor (ND) program and the Master of Science in Oriental Medicine (MSOM) programs. Prior to studying naturopathic medicine, he attended the University of Notre Dame, where he received his Bachelor's in English, and he then completed a Master of Humanities program at Arizona State University...

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Jeff,

You should have done some research on the "academic" credentials of the author of this non-medical article.

W - I appreciate your insights on these issues, but the review in question has two authors, appeared in a peer-reviewed academically focussed journal (not an advocacy website), and is very careful to iterate that it is addressing potential risk factors. It was published in May, so further studies may have already refuted these concerns (but I am not aware of such).  Point being that our western societies are on the verge of mandating an inoculation which may potentially carry yet to be understood risk factors, but also does not provide the immunity from either contracting or transmitting the virus which was implicitly promised. (i.e. every single person I knew who received the jabs back in the spring were certain they were then immune from a covid infection).

The gradually developing “vaccine passport” system in Canada, for access to public spaces, will be requiring proof of full (two dose) vaccination or a recent (last three days) negative covid test. The obvious logical flaw is that the vaccination is not the same as a negative test, and that a vaccinated individual could be both infected and spreading the virus. Also, attitudes may change after it sinks in that a booster shot could be required every six months or so.

In California, as I understand it, the onus for keeping unvaccinated individuals out of venues such as restaurants and movie theatres will be on the business itself, enforced by large fines on the business if such individuals are discovered. This could easily lead to heavy-handed security practices becoming routine just to have lunch, all to enforce a logically-flawed mandate.

Further - and I truly hope it does not occur - but if negative side-effects are later revealed with the mRNA products, after they had been effectively mandated by the state, then the consequences of the inevitable trust deficit could be very serious. There is a rather large control group in Israel, with the Pfizer product, and fortunately so far the deleterious effects predicted by some of the doom-sayers have not come to pass.

There are indications that some of the above has been gamed out at senior levels, and this is why the reporting on these issues in mainstream institutions such as NYT has lately become far more nuanced.

I don’t know how I have never seen this film with Chaplin, and whilst I find small parts of this contradictory or, slightly off the mark, how many of these sentiments are relevant or correct in 2021? 

1 hour ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Spike Lee is being trashed by mainstream outlets today over his new 911 documentary. The last of the six episodes apparently gives some screen time to Architects and Engineers for 912 Truth.

Indeed.  Slate magazine is going full bugliosi today on Spike Lee and the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

It's utterly absurd.  The A&E guys are academic scientists and engineers, and the Slate editor is aggressively denigrating them as crackpot "conspiracy theorists."

Part of the problem is that the public doesn't even know that the A&E guys are scientists and engineers.  And the public needs to have a basic knowledge of science-- Newtonian physics, melting points, etc.-- to understand that the anti-9/11 Truth propaganda in the media is absolute bunk.

It's disturbing to observe the aggressive response in the media to the first 9/11 Truth bomb to burst the M$M iron dome in 20 years-- thanks to Spike Lee.

Edited by W. Niederhut

It now looks like Spike Lee, in response to pre-emptive attacks by the M$M, will be editing his interviews with the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth in Part IV of his new 9/11 HBO series.

It's like editing interviews with James DiEugenio out of a documentary on the JFK assassination.

Notice that the mainstream media won't accurately refer to the A&E architects and engineers as accredited architects and engineers, which they are, but as "controversial conspiracy theorists."

This is like something out of 1984.

How We Got Here in the Spike Lee 9/11 Truther Controversy: A Timeline

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/how-we-got-here-in-the-spike-lee-911-truther-controversy-a-timeline/ar-AANKe42

Spike Lee Is Re-Editing His Sept. 11 Docuseries Episode Featuring 9/11 Truthers

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/spike-lee-9-11-series-truthers-reedit-1235049118/

Edited by W. Niederhut

Hi William,

I am glad you are taking on the mantle regarding this topic. To me, this is indicative of censorship and the way press/media is structured. They are able to squeeze out any controversial topic, as the press hold so much unelected power. In a free and open society, all sides of an argument should be heard. Though I am not Spike Lee's biggest fan, he is taking one for the team here and feeling the full wrath of the media (or starting to). Let us hope that HBO haven't prompted his u-turn/editing. They're owned by WarnerMedia, who are owned by AT&T, who are in turn owned by Vanguard/Blackrock, the two largest shareholders. Vanguard & Blackrock have a monopoly in every major industry, over $9 trillion in assets each, which includes many of the defence military contractors and producers of munitions who profited from the towers coming down. In reality, all that would need to filter down at HBO is that "we're concerned about using these sources (truthers) and that it will damage the credibility of HBO. 

Slate Magazine is owned by The Graham Holdings Company, their largest shareholder is Vanguard. 

Raytheon's largest shareholder is Vanguard, then Blackrock. .
Northrop Gruman largest shareholder is SSGA, who are owned by State Street who have Vanguard as the largest shareholder. 
Lockheed Martin are the same as Northrop, having SSGA and Vanguard as largest shareholders, with Vanguard also being the largest shareholder of SSGA.

And so on, you get the idea. 

Chris

Chris Hedges talks about how the Elites have used the pandemic to steal from us. Whether you are a Democrat or a Republican, you need to understand this. 

9 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Hi William,

I am glad you are taking on the mantle regarding this topic. To me, this is indicative of censorship and the way press/media is structured. They are able to squeeze out any controversial topic, as the press hold so much unelected power. In a free and open society, all sides of an argument should be heard. Though I am not Spike Lee's biggest fan, he is taking one for the team here and feeling the full wrath of the media (or starting to). Let us hope that HBO haven't prompted his u-turn/editing. They're owned by WarnerMedia, who are owned by AT&T, who are in turn owned by Vanguard/Blackrock, the two largest shareholders. Vanguard & Blackrock have a monopoly in every major industry, over $9 trillion in assets each, which includes many of the defence military contractors and producers of munitions who profited from the towers coming down. In reality, all that would need to filter down at HBO is that "we're concerned about using these sources (truthers) and that it will damage the credibility of HBO. 

Slate Magazine is owned by The Graham Holdings Company, their largest shareholder is Vanguard. 

Raytheon's largest shareholder is Vanguard, then Blackrock. .
Northrop Gruman largest shareholder is SSGA, who are owned by State Street who have Vanguard as the largest shareholder. 
Lockheed Martin are the same as Northrop, having SSGA and Vanguard as largest shareholders, with Vanguard also being the largest shareholder of SSGA.

And so on, you get the idea. 

Chris

Interesting stuff, Chris.

Raytheon has some interesting connections with 9/11.

Most people don't know that Raytheon was involved in developing the first GPS-guided, remote-piloting technology for Boeing jetliners, and that their remote-piloting technology was successfully tested in a Boeing jetliner in New Mexico in August of 2001.  The operators were able to take off, maneuver, and land the Boeing jet without a pilot.

What's even creepier is that a number of high-level Raytheon employees were, apparently, killed aboard American Airlines Flight #77 on 9/11.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Is Neil Oliver OF GB News right, are we heading to a dark place in the west? 

Edited by Chris Barnard
Edited link

On 8/26/2021 at 7:40 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Interesting stuff, Chris.

Raytheon has some interesting connections with 9/11.

Most people don't know that Raytheon was involved in developing the first GPS-guided, remote-piloting technology for Boeing jetliners, and that their remote-piloting technology was successfully tested in a Boeing jetliner in New Mexico in August of 2001.  The operators were able to take off, maneuver, and land the Boeing jet without a pilot.

What's even creepier is that a number of high-level Raytheon employees were, apparently, killed aboard American Airlines Flight #77 on 9/11.

Interestingly, the biggest shareholder in Blackrock, is actually Vanguard. Vanguards leading shareholders are ultimately private. Which means ultimately we have a situation where so much power and influence sits in the hands of so few. I am not a fan of Marx but, he predicted what the end days of capitalism would be like, the system would cannibalise itself and we'd end up with oligarchies. We might just be about there. 

Useful interlock charts on Vanguard and Blackrock, owners of conglomerate media:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/blackrock-vanguard-own-big-pharma-media/

The Carlisle Group (Bushes, Safari club) has been an investor, but I can't locate today the investor list I saw that on.

Edited by David Andrews

21 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Useful interlock charts on Vanguard and Blackrock, owners of conglomerate media:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/blackrock-vanguard-own-big-pharma-media/

The Carlisle Group (Bushes, Safari club) has been an investor, but I can't locate today the investor list I saw that on.

Did you watch this video breaking it all down? (Who owns what) 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/bill-sardi/who-runs-the-world-blackrock-and-vanguard/

24 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

It's embedded in the page I linked to.  Will get on it.

Do the media conglomerates owned by V and B create these videos?

Hi David,

My understanding is that any negative commentary on these two companies is exclusively from niche sources, as opposed to MSM. Traditionally in the west we had laws against monopolies or cartels, they seem to have evaporated or to be ignored.

Regarding the media networks, it seems like you get down to about 9 conglomerates, I don’t think its clear the connection between some of them and Blackrock/Vanguard. You would think this might be newsworthy, that people invested in renewables are also in oil, or that if we buy Pepsi or Coke, McDonalds or Burger King, your profits reach the same people. 

Most peoples notions of a global conspiracy might be Bond villain-esque, a bunch of evil people sat around a table (like Quigley pointed out in terms of Cecil Rhodes and Alfred Milner). When you consider how much influence and sway the people sat around the Vanguard table might have, do we create the circumstances of the Bond plot but, expect there to he only good as a result or, do the financial aims or other goals of shareholders prove incompatible with democracy or what is best for humanity? Or, do such individuals have aspirations of a world shaped by their own ideas and experiences? If we cast our minds back to times of fuedalism, the monarch largely did what was best for them, whilst recognising on some level that consent rested with the people, and all they had to do was avoid or resist revolution. The Roman’s for example kept their people happy with fantastical gladiator games, alcohol and women, it kept the minds of the masses totally occupied with entertainment. In the modern era we have more dopamine releasing entertainment and substances to abuse than at any moment in history.
I had this whole discussion around a table with some friends on Friday evening, one friend, a psychoanalyst felt that the circumstances today are a mix of capitalism and a natural progression (ie collectivism is creeping in by itself). I asked; if there was a conspiracy at play and the governments were being manipulated or controlled by a higher-order, how might the world look? He paused for a moment and said “It would look exactly the same as it does now”. Whilst I understand it’s heretical to make such a claim, considering the perception most people have of the world and how it works, I also think looking at the almost $20trn held as a combined by these two companies, it is probably something we should take more seriously. 

Cheers 

Chris