The Education Forum

Someone (or some group) hacked Amazon and removed 4 of my books and Josiah's from the author pages

Not only were they removed from our author pages, they are no longer searchable, either by author name or title. My books (especially the new one HONEST ANSWERS) and Josiah's new one LAST SECOND were at the top of both JFK Assassination and Kennedy assassination searches. No longer. I have contacted both Amazon and Trine Day. How come this stuff never happens to Posner or Bugliosi?

Note: ALL the books are still there via their individual URL...but, without being able to locate them via a search of the title or author name OR via the author's book page, they are essentially invisible...get it?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not just you Vince,  I found that both Tipping Point and Creating Chaos had disappeared off Amazon this morning.  Don't know if its a hack or some new Amazon policy but its pretty frustrating and I don't know when others might disappear as well.

1 minute ago, Larry Hancock said:

Its not just you Vince,  I found that both Tipping Point and Creating Chaos had disappeared off Amazon this morning.  Don't know if its a hack or some new Amazon policy but its pretty frustrating and I don't know when others might disappear as well.

Wow--you, too? What policy could it be? From 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018 and from 2020, my books were all available there. They are no longer visible via searches of my name, book title, JFK assassinaiton, or Kennedy assassination...yet many others, including lone-nut authors, are still there; I checked their author pages, too.

I've been having problems with book searches and also with just the listings on my authors page.  Tipping Point disappeared for awhile earlier while Creating Chaos eBook version disappeared, and this morning the print version has been off and on at various times.  Amazon also removed the print version of Unidentified...and all this is happening with no notification to publishers so I have no clue. 

2 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

I've been having problems with book searches and also with just the listings on my authors page.  Tipping Point disappeared for awhile earlier while Creating Chaos eBook version disappeared, and this morning the print version has been off and on at various times.  Amazon also removed the print version of Unidentified...and all this is happening with no notification to publishers so I have no clue. 

I cannot help but think that this is a sophisticated hack. Amazon wants money/sales-they wouldn't kill their own. When I came after Gerald Blaine and Clint Hill a few years ago (criticism), a friend of theirs started harassing me at work in direct conjunction with blogs disappearing, Amazon reviews disappearing, and even the kindle version of my book disappearing; all at the same time. I can't help but think someone saw Josiah's book (especially), plus mine, yours (etc.-Steve Cameron, too), and decided to make them unsearchable.

39 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

UPDATE FROM AMAZON JUST NOW:

Update: Hello Vince
I'm sorry for the trouble you had with your book not showing on your page. Our technical teams are aware of this problem and are working hard to fix it as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience while we fix this problem.

4 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

I contacted Amazon several times and my publisher Trine Day. This is censorship; pure and simple.

All of this goes to show that, after almost 60 years, someone (or something) still wants to keep the American people in the dark when it comes to the truth about JFK assassination.