The Education Forum

Sirhan Sirhan Parole Letter: A Guide

Try to follow some of these talking points.  Since Newsom won the recall, we have a chance as Elder said it was a non starter for him.

We need these letters, faxes, phone calls, emails since the Kennedy family is badly split.  Try and argue the facts of the parole and why Gascon sat it out and the Parole Board granted it. Parole should not be a matter of misguided vengeance. Sirhan has been a model prisoner.

Please get your communication out ASAP.  We have a link to four ways to get it through to Newsom.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/robert-f-kennedy-articles/sirhan-sirhan-parole-letter

Thanks for the heads up and the links.  Though I live in Georgia, I emailed in support of the parole.  I hope many others take your lead as well.  It's probably a long shot since the family is split, but I'm used to tilting at windmills.

PS:  It worked in the GA Senate races last November at least.  Maybe again?  We can all only try our best.

Thanks Richard.

I will take Georgia and any place else.  Although California is best.

How about it Joe Bauer?

On 9/17/2021 at 6:52 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Try to follow some of these talking points.  Since Newsom won the recall, we have a chance as Elder said it was a non starter for him.

We need these letters, faxes, phone calls, emails since the Kennedy family is badly split.  Try and argue the facts of the parole and why Gascon sat it out and the Parole Board granted it. Parole should not be a matter of misguided vengeance. Sirhan has been a model prisoner.

Please get your communication out ASAP.  We have a link to four ways to get it through to Newsom.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/robert-f-kennedy-articles/sirhan-sirhan-parole-letter

Thanks so much Jim!

I wrote to the parole board last March from the U.K. for clemency in this case.  Your K's&K piece has allowed me to follow up with e-mail to Gov. Newsom.

Wouldn't surprise me if parole is turned down, but I feel better after the communication. 

Thanks to all three of you.