The Education Forum

IS THE FORWARD HEAD MOVEMENT IN 313 REALLY FROM A HEAD SHOT?

Recently I noticed Jackie's head movement in frames 294/295 is as great as JFK's head movement from 312 to 313. The GIF below shows the movement. I have always assumed the sudden movement of JFK's head must be due to a bullet impact. The accepted notion was that much movement in one frame is abnormal and must be due to the force of a bullet, but Jackie seems to do it and she wasn't shot.
 Maybe JFK's head movement was just a physical jerk related to the wound in his throat. Of course the movement happens right when his head explodes so I might assume it is from the rear head shot, but I used to think it had to be.

Edited by Chris Bristow

• Chris Bristow changed the title to IS THE FORWARD HEAD MOVEMENT IN 313 REALLY FROM A HEAD SHOT?
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

Recently I noticed Jackie's head movement in frames 294/295 is as great as JFK's head movement from 312 to 313.

Chris, I believe that it may have been posited here previous posts that the forward motion is a result of the braking of the car at this point.  If you notice, ALL the occupants shown move forward at a similar time and distance.

7 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

I have always assumed the sudden movement of JFK's head must be due to a bullet impact. The accepted notion was that much movement in one frame is abnormal and must be due to the force of a bullet
Of course the movement happens right when his head explodes so I might assume it is from the rear head shot, but I used to think it had to be.
20211227_235608.gif.c193a5f2ee71638cf7138e1d37724054.gif

It is. imo

At least the first(head skim-hair rise) shot.

Headshot2AA.gif

I am not convinced, but strongly persuadable that the head movement at 312/313 is due to braking. It is a significant coincidence that braking and movement align so well. My thinking goes further: I think there is other evidence to suggest a first headshot after Kennedy has slumped further, matching the Rydberg drawing and the final headshot when the car accelerates at the location represented by Z375 (The frame where evidence indicates another shot) The most significant evidential support for this theory is the witnesses who heard pow... Pow-pow, and the statements of Kellerman concerning the timing of acceleration (after the first headshot but before the final shot). In terms of frame excision I am suggesting frame 312 was actually followed by a sequence of a slump, a rear headshot, an acceleration jerking the President upright, a second headshot, and then extant 313 etc. The sequence explains the backward motion of JFK, a headshot through the windscreen to the forehead, and a rear blow-out. 

Edited by Eddy Bainbridge

9 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

Recently I noticed Jackie's head movement in frames 294/295 is as great as JFK's head movement from 312 to 313. The GIF below shows the movement. I have always assumed the sudden movement of JFK's head must be due to a bullet impact. The accepted notion was that much movement in one frame is abnormal and must be due to the force of a bullet, but Jackie seems to do it and she wasn't shot.
 Maybe JFK's head movement was just a physical jerk related to the wound in his throat. Of course the movement happens right when his head explodes so I might assume it is from the rear head shot, but I used to think it had to be.

20211227_235608.gif.c193a5f2ee71638cf7138e1d37724054.gif

Chris,

That is way too much movement for two frames.  Are there skipped frames between these two?  Are these Z 291 and Z 292?

1 hour ago, Karl Hilliard said:

Ear witnesses reported a pa-pow sound of gunfire.

Also.... is this not a hole right square in the back of his head? ---220px-JFK_posterior_head_wound.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4a/JFK_posterior_head_wound.jpg/220px-JFK_posterior_head_wound.jpg

Karl,

This is Ida Dox's line drawing of Kennedy's head.  Some artists can actually get pretty close to copying a photo realistically and to the point that only another artist will notice the difference.  It was used to coverup the gaping hole at the rear of the skull.  

5 hours ago, Richard Price said:

Chris, I believe that it may have been posited here previous posts that the forward motion is a result of the braking of the car at this point.  If you notice, ALL the occupants shown move forward at a similar time and distance.

Nope, can't be it. See the stabalized Zapruder film. https://youtu.be/Sqk3sdfXFkc

19 hours ago, Richard Price said:

I'm not sure what to think about the braking. Kellerman and Greer seem to fall forward after the headshot. But I still have some skepticism about the validity of the Z film when it comes to how much the limo slowed and when.

16 hours ago, Karl Hilliard said:

Ear witnesses reported a pa-pow sound of gunfire.

Also.... is this not a hole right square in the back of his head? ---220px-JFK_posterior_head_wound.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4a/JFK_posterior_head_wound.jpg/220px-JFK_posterior_head_wound.jpg

I'm not saying there wasn't a shot from the rear I'm just not sure the head movement represents that. I know McClelland theorized that they pulled the scalp up over the big defect in the back but I think he was just trying to get along at the time. With all the reports of the large defect and skin being blown out there I can't see how that photograph would not show lacerations and damaged scalp in the occipital parietal. It all looks too good and makes me think the photo is  doctored.

16 hours ago, Eddy Bainbridge said:

I am not convinced, but strongly persuadable that the head movement at 312/313 is due to braking. It is a significant coincidence that braking and movement align so well. My thinking goes further: I think there is other evidence to suggest a first headshot after Kennedy has slumped further, matching the Rydberg drawing and the final headshot when the car accelerates at the location represented by Z375 (The frame where evidence indicates another shot) The most significant evidential support for this theory is the witnesses who heard pow... Pow-pow, and the statements of Kellerman concerning the timing of acceleration (after the first headshot but before the final shot). In terms of frame excision I am suggesting frame 312 was actually followed by a sequence of a slump, a rear headshot, an acceleration jerking the President upright, a second headshot, and then extant 313 etc. The sequence explains the backward motion of JFK, a headshot through the windscreen to the forehead, and a rear blow-out. 

I've never understood Kellerman's testimony about accelerating rapidly right at the third shot. He says the car really jumps but it's only going 35 miles an hour when it hits the underpass.

Once I'm willing to consider the Z film has been altered it becomes very difficult to know what really happened. At what frame would the shot have come through the windshield to his forehead and where would the shooter be?

6 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

I've never understood Kellerman's testimony about accelerating rapidly right at the third shot. He says the car really jumps but it's only going 35 miles an hour when it hits the underpass.

Once I'm willing to consider the Z film has been altered it becomes very difficult to know what really happened. At what frame would the shot have come through the windshield to his forehead and where would the shooter be?

I believe that for a headshot, from the South Knoll, through the windshield, through the forehead and out the back of JFK's head he would need to be sitting fairly upright. This position occurs around extant Z313 but if you struggle to accept the Jet Effect you have to consider the reason for vigorous backward motion. I am suggesting the body movement of JFK is much more to do with observable braking and almost completely unobservable acceleration than shots. Most people have experienced rapid acceleration in a powerful car or plane. It throws you backwards. I think Kellerman describes the car as 'leaping' from acceleration. If it did, that has been cut from the film.