The Education Forum

John Newman's message on Facebook yesterday

Heather, Jay, and yours truly chilling on Fisherman's Warf overlooking Monterey Bay (California) the day after the presentation at Gary Aguilar's home. It was great to listen to Peter Dale Scott and others later that afternoon.
As far as my presentation goes, it is a work in progress in which changes are happening quickly. At this point I would say this: Angleton was not the wizard behind the curtain; and that Angleton was looking in the wrong place for the mole. 🙏🧘🔬
May be an image of 3 people, people sitting and indoor

More from John on his Facebook posting:

Angleton and his CI/SIG were involved along with SAS in the subversion of Oswald's CIA files to frame Oswald along with Castro and the KGB. But I am referring to the plot to assassinate JFK. The original molehunt in 1959 was NOT as I thought for years, an "Angleton molehunt." The wizard behind the curtain was in the Office of Security! And it was a false molehunt to point Angleton to look in the wrong place-the Soviet Russia Division! We have new information now that changes a great deal of how we will understand the upper echelons of the CIA and other U.S. government agencies. 🙏

Here is more from his posting:

The mistakes we make due to the misdirections laid in our path--when exposed--are a cause for celebration. When we find them and are able to correct them, we are another step closer to where we want to be.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Hey!  Whoever is in the first post photo...this is my stomping ground!

I live one mile from the Monterey Wharf!

Have gone there a million times since 1952 when my family moved here. See it almost daily.

JB

John D. Thomas wrote on Facebook yesterday:

Soviet KGB records of Oswald’s time in Moscow and Minsk that were obtained by Norman Mailer are now in the possession of Mailer’s former associate Lawrence Schiller, who refused to turn them over to the ARRB.

MISSING RECORDS
AARCLIBRARY.ORG
MISSING RECORDS

Edited by Douglas Caddy

17 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Hey!  Whoever is in the first post photo...this is my stomping ground!

I live one mile from the Monterey Wharf!

Have gone there a million times since 1952 when my family moved here. See it almost daily.

JB

Joe,

Quit bragging.:mellow:

Steve Thomas

John is on a mole hunt, that may have implications regarding Oswald. IF the suspected mole was in a position to influence the investigation, well, that might prove interesting...

On 1/22/2022 at 11:33 AM, Douglas Caddy said:

John D. Thomas wrote on Facebook yesterday:

Soviet KGB records of Oswald’s time in Moscow and Minsk that were obtained by Norman Mailer are now in the possession of Mailer’s former associate Lawrence Schiller, who refused to turn them over to the ARRB.

A bird who flew into the Mailer tent when he wrote the JFK-defaming text for the Marilyn photo book, and stayed through The Executioner's Song and, importantly, Oswald's Tale.  You may imagine the species of bird I mean.

16 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Joe:

ABC national news tonight reported there was a major fire near Monterey. I hope it does not affect you directly.

Oh no. Not at all. A relatively small and isolated fire ( relative to so many other large area ones the last few years ) 15 miles South of here.

And by the way, the only way we have been able to stay here on the insane highest cost of living Monterey Peninsula since the 1990's when real estate and rent exploded 1,000 % has been to live a minimal life of bare month to month expense sacrifice.

Renters for 40 years. 3 of us have to combine our incomes just to pay the rent!

But, I was brought here in 1952 when rents were so normally reasonable anyone ( even a single person washing dishes ) could make it here.

We arrived with probably $200 to $300 ( father's last one month paycheck? ) in a 1940's Plymouth sedan. Mom and Dad and seven boys ( me in diapers as I was 1 year old ) all in that car with everything we owned to boot!

Kids heads, arms and feet were sticking out the windows of that car as it was the only way we 7 boys could be crammed inside!

It was just like the Joads sputtering into California in "Grapes Of Wrath" with everything they owned in and on that old jalopy.

Somehow, we got into an old rundown small two bedroom home with one bath and within two to three years our wayward alcoholic binge father just couldn't keep it together any longer and drifted off. Mom stayed and with help from welfare, occasional help from friends she had made and doing domestic work for a retired Osteopath across the street she was able to keep us boys together and housed and staying here in this safe little town for kids called "Pacific Grove" until the older boys at 17 and 18 started joining the service.

I really don't know how my wife and I have been able to stay here with rents at $4,000 to 5,000 a month now for homes and one bedroom apartments starting at $2,200 a month with first, last and security deposit move in fees.

Every month we feel stress wondering if our rent will go up another $1,000 to $1,500 and it's off to some place like Kansas for us.

Anyway, just a little reality of life check here on the California Coast for those who may want to know of such.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe:

This is a very moving account of your life, made more so because you possess a natural writing talent. You could have written the great American novel just using as its background what you wrote above. You still can do this.

Happy to learn the local fire poses no threat.

Hope your recent health scare in now ancient history.

Best wishes to you for 2022.

Doug