The Education Forum

Dr. William Zedlitz and the JFK assassination: my exclusive major medical evidence discovery

***[NOTE: the first one minute and 52 seconds are mostly silent with a little segment (11 to 28 second mark) with sound; the sound kicks in permanently from 1:51 until the end of the video at 7:58***] Dr. William Zedlitz and the JFK assassination: my exclusive major medical evidence discovery

Vince, you obviously got there first, you aint nothing but a hound dog!  

Your vid reminded me of my article 'Parkland '63 Revisited' from the Spring Journal 2015 Vol 18 Issue 1.

"Dr. Martin White was a 25 year old physician.  He was an intern assigned to the surgery section of the emergency room and was there when the President was wheeled in.  He stated that he put an intravenous cutdown in the President's right ankle, assisted by a Dr. Zedlitz who placed tape over the catheters.

Another piece in the puzzle (and a significant one too), thanks to Vince!  Thanks for sharing this!

I've been trying to sort out when the elevator between the OR and the ER became disabled and when it was returned to operational status.  I recall reading in Tomlinson's testimony that the elevator that ran from the OR to the ER was "turned off" and that "Otis men" were working on it shortly before JFK's body was brought into the hospital.  Marion Jenkins reported that he was in the cafeteria (2nd floor?) when he decided to go to the ER and said that he took the stairs to get there.  Zedlitz says he rode the OR to ER elevator down to the ER so it must have been "turned back on" at that point.  I believe Kemp Clark said that he was in or near the OR when word of the emergency arrival of JFK reached him, but Zedlitz didn't mention that he was working with or near Clark and I don't recall Clark saying whether he took the stairs or the elevator to the ER.  Zedlitz describes Carrico having inserted the endotracheal tracheostomy tube by the time he came on the scene, but doesn't mention Marion Jenkins or JFK having an artificial respirator attached to the tube, so it seems that Jenkins had arrived after Zedlitz (not knowing that the elevator had been turned back on), or that Zedlitz didn't notice Jekins or the respirator.  When Zedlitz arrived, Perry was in the room but he, Baxter and McClelland hadn't begun the surgical tracheostomy procedure yet.  I'm very interested in reconstructing events as accurately as possible, especially between the shooting in DP and Kemp Clark's pronouncement of JFK's death in Trauma Room 1, so if someone thinks I have mixed anything up, please do let me know.

The consistency by which medical professionals locate the major visible headwound is striking. Other testimony and photographic evidence lead to doubt whether there was another large wound on the side of the head (a possible skull flap concealing it at times).

Vince, do you think the remainder of your lost Zedlitz auditory testimony has any chance of professional recovery?

The cerebellum isn't just "at the back" of the brain.  It is under the occipital lobes (at the back of the brain).  Unless the cerebral tissue of the occipital lobes had been blasted out, it would be impossible to see cerebellar tissue through a hole in the back of the head (unless it was near the junction of the head and the neck so that the cerebellum itself was exposed).  Several doctors reported seeing cerebellar tissue oozing through the wound and onto the gurney, so that alone makes a strong case for a hole in the lower back of the skull (below the level of the occiput, the bump in the middle and at the back of the skull). but it's probable that a great deal of JFK's brain (including cerebral tissue of the occipital lobes) was blasted out of his skull through the hole in the right rear, which would have made the cerebellum visible through the hole.  Such extensive brain damage could have displaced the cerebellum upward, and would certainly be compatible with JFK's body being anoxic (skin tinged blue because of oxygen deprivation for several minutes), and having other signs of death.  The existence of those compelling death signs certainly contradicts the later testimony about "agonal respiration" claimed by Carrico, Jenkins and some of their colleagues (apparently to justify Carrico's insertion of a tube into JFK's mouth and into his trachea, since that would not be an appropriate thing to do to a dead body). Perry's distancing himself from his own surgical tracheotomy incision (performed after removing Carrico's nonfunctional endotracheal intubation) at the 2:15 Parkland press conference is understandable, since he would have realized soon after cutting JFK's throat that he was dead.  It wasn't until after Perry received "persuasion" from Washington that he began to testify about his own tracheotomy procedure and Carrico's earlier endotracheal intubation -- which apparently fooled him (and Baxter and McClelland) into thinking JFK was still alive -- faded out of focus to the point that most people thought there was just one tracheotomy procedure, not two separate attempts to provide respiratory assistance, performed that day.

Edited by Steven Kossor
typo

16 hours ago, Eddy Bainbridge said:

The consistency by which medical professionals locate the major visible headwound is striking. Other testimony and photographic evidence lead to doubt whether there was another large wound on the side of the head (a possible skull flap concealing it at times).

Vince, do you think the remainder of your lost Zedlitz auditory testimony has any chance of professional recovery?

Thanks! No-that is it. Thank God I did what I was able to do, as the DVDr literally disintegrated! This happened to me a couple times in the past (one was a music DVDr). The great news- the head wound location was "the big reveal" and I obtained that. There wasn't anything else he said of major importance.

9 hours ago, Steven Kossor said:

The cerebellum isn't just "at the back" of the brain.  It is under the occipital lobes (at the back of the brain).  Unless the cerebral tissue of the occipital lobes had been blasted out, it would be impossible to see cerebellar tissue through a hole in the back of the head (unless it was near the junction of the head and the neck so that the cerebellum itself was exposed).  Several doctors reported seeing cerebellar tissue oozing through the wound and onto the gurney, so that alone makes a strong case for a hole in the lower back of the skull (below the level of the occiput, the bump in the middle and at the back of the skull). but it's probable that a great deal of JFK's brain (including cerebral tissue of the occipital lobes) was blasted out of his skull through the hole in the right rear, which would have made the cerebellum visible through the hole.  Such extensive brain damage could have displaced the cerebellum upward, and would certainly be compatible with JFK's body being anoxic (skin tinged blue because of oxygen deprivation for several minutes), and having other signs of death.  The existence of those compelling death signs certainly contradicts the later testimony about "agonal respiration" claimed by Carrico, Jenkins and some of their colleagues (apparently to justify Carrico's insertion of a tube into JFK's mouth and into his trachea, since that would not be an appropriate thing to do to a dead body). Perry's distancing himself from his own surgical tracheotomy incision (performed after removing Carrico's nonfunctional endotracheal intubation) at the 2:15 Parkland press conference is understandable, since he would have realized soon after cutting JFK's throat that he was dead.  It wasn't until after Perry received "persuasion" from Washington that he began to testify about his own tracheotomy procedure and Carrico's earlier endotracheal intubation -- which apparently fooled him (and Baxter and McClelland) into thinking JFK was still alive -- faded out of focus to the point that most people thought there was just one tracheotomy procedure, not two separate attempts to provide respiratory assistance, performed that day.

thanks!

13 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Can't quite make out what he said when showing the location of the wound.

".... primary area which was on the back of the ??? on the right side."

Anyway, nice catch Vince. Another back-of-the-head witness I can rub Pat Speer's nose in.   :P

thanks haha!