The Education Forum

The Anatomy of Innocence

Wanted to share the newest Anatomy papers by Bart Kamp,

Bart.jpg.63c6169115b110fcc944c9c31508a1e4.jpg

especially as there are two new papers, Anatomy of the TSBD and Anatomy of Prayer Man.
Anatomy of a Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter is in its seventh updated version.
I had a slight hand in the four papers by Bart. Mostly researching documents, editing audio-video,
tracking down witnesses, obtaining interviews, or finding that impossible to find article and proofing it.
There are approx. 550 pages of text and material included and probably twice as much was edited out
as there was simply too much information that spreads into other areas.
Some real work by Bart went into keeping each paper focused and on the pinpoints. 
He has more documents than most JFK repositories so this was a feat!

Well lets get right to it;

1) First is the monster that started it all in 2016, 
Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZlD9rkXLhUg4kBRG0ebbalIr9MU-GhKx/view?usp=sharing

2) Followed up by,
Anatomy Of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFncSGvCrc2EcNfP8e1sJoyI-zKnf8dY/view?usp=sharing

3) A premier of a new paper on the depository,
Anatomy Of The T.S.B.D. :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GIdBRocG4VUMYFn6qYdF0_DAFZM0floT/view?usp=sharing

4) Lastly the premier of Anatomy Of Prayer Man:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AawsBa0uPGE5_YGn678ZbFkev6L16ebo/view?usp=sharing

Please have a look and enjoy, thank you.
Cheers, Ed

#payattentionbrian

On 6/27/2022 at 8:35 PM, Ed LeDoux said:

Please have a look and enjoy, thank you.
Cheers, Ed

Cheers Ed.  I call Mr Kamp the 'sorcerer's apprentice'.  He came into D.P.U.K. just as the late great Ian Griggs' health was faltering, and has since done a tremendous amount of work with Malcolm Blunt's vast amount of files etc., it's like he does a full time job on this research.  I have previously read some of this work, but will catch up on (3) & (4).

I read 3/4 of part three last night. Excellent.  Details I've never read before, e.g. Piper.  

Most interesting to me was Vickie Adams being cut off when she mentioned seeing Jack Ruby across from the TSBD.  I have The Girl on the Stairs: My Search For A Missing Witness To The Assassination Of John F. Kennedy: Ernest, Barry: 9781460979372: Amazon.com: Books  (buy and read).  I don't remember this about Ruby across from the TSBD.

Not on the corner of Elm and Houston passing off a gun to Oswald or posing as a reporter with a notepad in his hand as others have asserted.

But across the street.  Elm, Main, Commerce where Ruby reportedly witnessed it from?  

Did Vicki know who JR was enough to recognize him from the window of the TSBD on the corner of Commerce and Houston?

Why was she cut off instead of questioned?

6 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I read 3/4 of part three last night. Excellent.  Details I've never read before, e.g. Piper.  

Most interesting to me was Vickie Adams being cut off when she mentioned seeing Jack Ruby across from the TSBD.  I have The Girl on the Stairs: My Search For A Missing Witness To The Assassination Of John F. Kennedy: Ernest, Barry: 9781460979372: Amazon.com: Books  (buy and read).  I don't remember this about Ruby across from the TSBD.

Not on the corner of Elm and Houston passing off a gun to Oswald or posing as a reporter with a notepad in his hand as others have asserted.

But across the street.  Elm, Main, Commerce where Ruby reportedly witnessed it from?  

Did Vicki know who JR was enough to recognize him from the window of the TSBD on the corner of Commerce and Houston?

Why was she cut off instead of questioned?

I wonder if she mistook Ruby for Rip Robertson?