The Education Forum

JFK motorcade record destruction by Secret Service now going mainstream media

She saw Oliver's film!

Finally, this gets out there.

Between this and the pardon for Bolden, 👏

Bolden sent Oliver a video taped message up in Quebec thanking him. Paul Bleau played it in front of a crowd.

Edited by James DiEugenio

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

She saw Oliver's film!

Finally, this gets out there.

Between this and the pardon for Bolden, 👏

Bolden sent Oliver a video taped message up in Quebec thanking him. Paul Bleau played it in front of a crowd.

Yes! Excellent!

"A committee that sort of replaced the Warren Commission if you will"?  What is she talking about?  What she describes sounds like the destruction of records you mention at the start of the ARRB, Vince.  It was not a committee.  The HSCA or Rockefeller Commission?  I don't recall reading about either one of them digging into the SS much.

The exposure of the subject is great.  But if she never referenced anything from Survivor's Guilt I have to wonder how deep or thorough her book is. 

4 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

"A committee that sort of replaced the Warren Commission if you will"?  What is she talking about?  What she describes sounds like the destruction of records you mention at the start of the ARRB, Vince.  It was not a committee.  The HSCA or Rockefeller Commission?  I don't recall reading about either one of them digging into the SS much.

The exposure of the subject is great.  But if she never referenced anything from Survivor's Guilt I have to wonder how deep or thorough her book is. 

Yes- she seems to have conflated the HSCA with the ARRB or something. I have her book (I am on one page)- it's pretty good except I am disappointed with the JFK chapter: she interviewed Gerald Blaine, Clint Hill and a couple others and buys the whole Kennedy-ordered-them-off-the-car crap.

12 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

"A committee that sort of replaced the Warren Commission if you will"?  What is she talking about? 

I'll bet she's just trying to make it easy to digest for a wider, uninformed audience.

One step at a time...