The Education Forum

Clint Hill and the boys sure seem to be suffering from that day, huh (the 200 dollar JFK Pez dispenser is an interesting touch)?

No photo description available.

May be an image of text that says '1of3 Authenticity AD10884 PSADNA Certified Certificate ) Be Examined Hl and wn သx-p Clint Hill Signed JFK Pez Kennedy Secret Service PSAAD 10884 $199.99 $6.00 Shipping or Best Offer'

Clint Hill Signed JFK Pez Kennedy Secret Service PSA AD 10884 | eBay

His buddy Gerald Blaine has some fun, too!

JFK agent KEN GIANNOULES NOW JOINS THE HIT PARADE OF SIGNING ASSASSINATION PHOTOS FOR $$ (ON EBAY)

WINSTON LAWSON---!

"WITH BEST WISHES"?! For only 200 dollars, you could have purchased this autographed photo of JFK's murdered body in the limo as it races to Parkland Hospital. Secret Service agent Paul Landis (the autograph is his here) + Clint Hill, Gerald Blaine and Win Lawson are/were [Lawson is now dead] signing too many of these photos for $$!

Awwwww--how sweet and tasteless of Hill to sign this assassination film image.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'Jerry Blaine April24at8 Jerry Blaine TRAITOR, TRAITOR ? who says I'm a Gerald GeralBlaine Blaine AUTHOR/FORMERS SECRET SERVICE AGENT EVERYONE who SHARES this post does! IF THIS IS YOUR CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT AND FIRST LADY, PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE!'

Former Secret Service agent Gerald Blaine (author of The Kennedy Detail): his views on JFK, Obama and Trump...disturbing. "Kennedy the Egotist

Blaine's book makes numerous references to JFK being a great person to work and be around. But it seems Blaine includes such anecdotes to balance out his claims about JFK being reckless. Blaine takes direct aim at JFK in a way that contradicts most other accounts of his personality:
All that was left was a sense of futility. You could do only so much. But the one thing you couldn't do was protect the president from his own ego.

[The Kennedy Detail, page 332]
Blaine compares JFK to his predecessor, Eisenhower, whom Blaine appears to have seen as a president with fewer personal faults:
President Eisenhower did not have a narcissistic bone in his body. He was a career military man and grew up with armed men around him. When he achieved commanding rank he had protection. .... He did not necessarily like crowds and did not feel that he had to run over and shake every person's hand. He rode in a closed-top car and did not like parade-type motorcades. ... with the agents, but he had confidence in his agent's ability and he understood unnecessary exposure.

[The Kennedy Detail, page 398]
Is it just me or did I read that last paragraph as a not-so-subtle suggestion that JFK was narcissistic, felt a need to shake everyone's hand, was "warm and fuzzy", but in an un-presidential way, and did not have confidence in the Secret Service's ability and no understanding of unnecessary risk?

https://www.sott.net/article/269016-Gerald-Blaine-and-the-Kennedy-Detail-Was-the-Secret-Service-Stood-Down-in-Dallas

19 minutes ago, John Deignan said:

Holy cow! Shocked that Clint Hill would sign those photos. Does the pez come out the mouth or the back of the head?

The back of the head... !

I have a Facebook photo album filled with these photos from Hill and company. Many Z film, Muchmore film and Moorman photo autographs--horrible optics. 

Am I the only one nauseated by this stuff? You autograph your own work. To sign a photograph a man dying and another being shot full of holes is like you're taking credit for it, in my opinion.

And the Pez dispenser is like a sick joke.

1 hour ago, Denny Zartman said:

Am I the only one nauseated by this stuff? You autograph your own work. To sign a photograph a man dying and another being shot full of holes is like you're taking credit for it, in my opinion.

I am, as well. Disgusting. I am an author and I would never sign anything like that, yet they are principal people (most of whom were there or, at the very least in Texas), involved with JFK and the case. I cannot fathom what would compel them to KEEP signing this crap- there is an epidemic of samples through the years on Ebay. I saved many of the JPEGS and put them in a Facebook album for posterity calling it "The tasteless autographed photos of the Kennedy detail."

Edited by Vince Palamara

4 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

May be an image of text that says '1of3 Authenticity AD10884 PSADNA Certified Certificate ) Be Examined Hl and wn သx-p Clint Hill Signed JFK Pez Kennedy Secret Service PSAAD 10884 $199.99 $6.00 Shipping or Best Offer'

Clint Hill Signed JFK Pez Kennedy Secret Service PSA AD 10884 | eBay

His buddy Gerald Blaine has some fun, too!

JFK agent KEN GIANNOULES NOW JOINS THE HIT PARADE OF SIGNING ASSASSINATION PHOTOS FOR $$ (ON EBAY)

WINSTON LAWSON---!

"WITH BEST WISHES"?! For only 200 dollars, you could have purchased this autographed photo of JFK's murdered body in the limo as it races to Parkland Hospital. Secret Service agent Paul Landis (the autograph is his here) + Clint Hill, Gerald Blaine and Win Lawson are/were [Lawson is now dead] signing too many of these photos for $$!

Awwwww--how sweet and tasteless of Hill to sign this assassination film image.

Ok, lI'm confused. People come up to Hill at book singings and hand him stuff to sign, and he signs it. They then turn around and try to sell it for $$$. Right?

Or are you insinuating Hill himself is behind the sale of all this stuff?

OK, upon re-reading the thread, it seems y'all are horrified that anyone would sign something that might be in bad taste.

But there's a double-standard at work. Several JFK researchers have made small bundles selling images of the autopsy photos. Buell Frazier sold autographed paper bags. And Dr. McClelland sold crappy drawings supposedly showing the location of Kennedy's wounds, that were in total opposition to his previous statements. I'm unaware of anyone expressing outrage over this.

Making money off tragedy is an American tradition. People go to Little Big Horn to see where fate caught up with Custer. People go to Jesse James' house in St. Joe MO to see the bullet hole in the wall from when he was killed. Only they don't get to see the bullet hole. They see a large hole made by numerous tourists over the years who cut the original hole and then numerous expanded holes, from the wall. I myself have (somewhere) a piece of the house Sharon Tate was slaughtered in. People are freakin' morbid. And other people enjoy making money off their morbidity. 

3 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Its awful, really. Does it reaffirm what SS agents thought of JFK, or just a lack of morality or perspective in general? 

You’re paid to protect a president, you fail at that one job, then sign images of your greatest failure with pride. 

16 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I myself have (somewhere) a piece of the house Sharon Tate was slaughtered in.

Yikes. Why on Earth would you have something like that in your possession? And why would anyone even want it?

Edited by David Von Pein

18 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Its awful, really. Does it reaffirm what SS agents thought of JFK, or just a lack of morality or perspective in general? 

You’re paid to protect a president, you fail at that one job, then sign images of your greatest failure with pride. 

THAT is my direct take on it!

33 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

OK, upon re-reading the thread, it seems y'all are horrified that anyone would sign something that might be in bad taste.

But there's a double-standard at work. Several JFK researchers have made small bundles selling images of the autopsy photos. Buell Frazier sold autographed paper bags. And Dr. McClelland sold crappy drawings supposedly showing the location of Kennedy's wounds, that were in total opposition to his previous statements. I'm unaware of anyone expressing outrage over this.

Making money off tragedy is an American tradition. People go to Little Big Horn to see where fate caught up with Custer. People go to Jesse James' house in St. Joe MO to see the bullet hole in the wall from when he was killed. Only they don't get to see the bullet hole. They see a large hole made by numerous tourists over the years who cut the original hole and then numerous expanded holes, from the wall. I myself have (somewhere) a piece of the house Sharon Tate was slaughtered in. People are freakin' morbid. And other people enjoy making money off their morbidity. 

"see where fate caught up with Custer"---Jerrol Custer? Ouch- ok, that was bad.

I understand your counterpoints. That said, you would think the agents who are supposedly traumatized would politely refuse to sign something like that and just agree to sign blank papers, pictures of JFK and Jackie pre-assassination, etc.

5 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Yikes. Why on Earth would you have something like that in your possession? And why would anyone even want it?

I was invited to meet the band X at a store in Silver Lake called You've Got Bad Taste. I felt like I should buy something to support the store. They were selling small pieces of the walls to the house on Cielo Drive which some enterprising lad had scooped up after the house was demolished. I think I paid 2 bucks for it. I have no idea where it is at this point. In the world of creepy collectibles, that's a trifle. There were dozens if not hundreds of people who scooped up John Wayne Gacy clown paintings after his conviction as a serial killer. And then of course there's Henry Ford and son, who snatched up 1) Lincoln's stained chair from Ford's Theatre, 2) Edison's last breath, and 3) the JFK assassination limousine, for the family museum in Dearborn, Michigan. And, oh yeah, let's not forget our friend John Lattimer, who paid something like $10,000 bucks (over a 100k in today's money) for Napoleon's shriveled penis. Of course, he also spent small fortunes on Lincoln and JFK assassination related materials such as Oswald's military score book. 

Edited by Pat Speer

Whoa take it easy on Pez! They did other Prezzies too and even gifted JFK his very own dispenser in a lovely velvet box.D0888CFB-9CEF-4BCD-9A85-8949445ACD59.thumb.jpeg.883aee5fd027699d0944f27ddbeec89e.jpeg8CCAB164-C5E3-47CA-8271-357CBB1263E4.thumb.jpeg.6b14dc1ad99d42094e913086f2ea912d.jpeg