The Education Forum

Is there a listing or some sort of way to identify what companies or persons had offices in the Dal-Tex building?

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

The sbt doesn't work from any angle.

Right. The timing of the 2nd and 3rd shot are too close together to have been done with a single-shot bolt action rifle. 

Not that it really matters, but there is a very small entry bullet hole in the rear of Connally's shirt. A direct shot. No tumbling bullet. 

I plan a simple post on this soon.

The Dal-Tex building has always been interesting. AFAIK, never searched after the JFKA. But then, neither were publisher's offices on the one of the TSBD floors. 

Posted by Bart Kamp in the Reopen the Kennedy Case Forum 4/13/20

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t2167-dal-tex

“From the Harry Livingstone archive. Just uploaded.
33 pages with notes, correspondence and directories on DalTEx”
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11L4jaVbP-q_XXk2kg5pYVlLXzj2o7spq/view?usp=sharing

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

“From the Harry Livingstone archive. Just uploaded.

Thanks Steve.  I can't seem to get around to all the available sites and retain/store information to cross reference.  I think I had seen some of this before, but not compiled in one place.  This is a good start on my study based on belief in what Howard Brennan wrote in his deposition on 11/22/63.  The gunman Brennan saw would have been on the 6th floor which was (it appears) controlled by one man/company and could have been simply a shell or dummy corporation.  The building appears according to this info to be possibly owned by Morris Jaffee, a man who had close ties to LBJ and what I didn't know before, the building could reasonably been called the Book Depository building (confusing witnesses and those searching records) if the recent move indeed occurred.  I had always thought the other TSBD building was the warehouse somewhere around 2 blocks away.

49 minutes ago, Richard Price said:

The building appears according to this info to be possibly owned by Morris Jaffee, a man who had close ties to LBJ

The law firm Wynne, Jaffe, and Tinsley was in the Dal Tex building,  This company is often attributed, in error, to Morris D Jaffe.
In the mid sixties Jaffe tried to purchase property from Carlos Marcello, but the deal fell through, this however, has linked him to the Mafia.

On the imprisonment of Billy Sol Estes, an associate of Lyndon Johnson, Morris Jafffe paid $18million for the bankrupt $150 million empire.