The Education Forum

#1198 - Gerald Posner

Gerald Posner is an American investigative journalist and author of thirteen books, including Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK, which explores the John F. Kennedy assassination, and Killing the Dream: James Earl Ray and the Assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. about the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. He is a contributor to Forbes. Posner was a finalist for the Pulitzer in History. “A merciless pit bull of an investigator” concluded the Chicago Tribune. The New York Times said his latest book, PHARMA, was “a withering and encyclopedic indictment of a drug industry that often seems to prioritize profits over patients…[it] reads like a pharmaceutical version of cops and robbers". 

Out Of The Blank #1198 - Gerald Posner

Here’s her testimony I was mentioning 

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol2/pdf/HSCA_Vol2_0913_2_Porter.pdf

Edited by Robbie Robertson

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Robbie Robertson said:

I originally reached out about his pharmacy book when I was gonna have Robert Kennedy on and after two months of diving into the Assassination I just said I don’t think I could not bring it up 

Did you get Kennedy?

At 13 minutes on the interview, Posner says that the FBI checked the phone records of 1026 North Beckley and the TSBD to see if anyone suspicious had been trying to contact LHO. Does anyone happen to have offhand the FBI docs that describe this part of the investigation?

18 hours ago, Robbie Robertson said:

So that’s how you get your footage

What do you mean? I merely utilized the embedding feature that YouTube has always had. And why on Earth have you turned off the ability to embed your Posner video? Just to spite me? There's nothing illegal or underhanded when somebody embeds a YouTube video on their own sites. That's what the embedding feature is for, for Pete sake.

Edited by David Von Pein

3 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

What do you mean? I merely utilized the embedding feature that YouTube has always had. And why on Earth have you turned off the ability to embed the Posner video? Just to spite me? There's nothing illegal or underhanded when somebody embeds a YouTube video on their own sites. That's what the embedding feature is for, for Pete sake.

The embed feature is a automatic upload default YouTube has I’ve turned it off not because of you, I just learned it’s not focusing people to the channel it allows you to watch on the site but then that skews people from going to the channel and checking out related content.

That goes for all sites if they use a video it should be directed to my channel not watchable on other sites.

42 minutes ago, Robbie Robertson said:

The embed feature is a automatic upload default YouTube has I’ve turned it off not because of you, I just learned it’s not focusing people to the channel it allows you to watch on the site but then that skews people from going to the channel and checking out related content.

That goes for all sites if they use a video it should be directed to my channel not watchable on other sites.

You seemed to be implying that there was something unethical about embedding your video, which didn't seem fair to DVP.

5 minutes ago, Mark Ulrik said:

You seemed to be implying that there was something unethical about embedding your video, which didn't seem fair to DVP.

Well that would be a assumption which is not correct, people get permission to use content or even a link I was unaware it wasn’t going to my channel when a link was embedded so I fix that on all sites it should direct to the channel.