The Education Forum

#1198 - Gerald Posner

14 minutes ago, Robbie Robertson said:

Also the idea of a brain cramp is cute but in his words towards the end about a debate, a way to win a debate while it’s happening is to spout a bunch of things back to back without pausing for the other person and using vocabulary that seems sophisticated to come off intelligent. Makes you seem like you know your stuff which maybe he does or he’s good at debating

the issue with that is, it works in court not in a recording where you can listen over and over and point out how none of the responses really answer the question but more all over the place like the Mexico trip to Tippit to mafia to the rifle.

None of these were about my question of marina and her statements about walker or rifle being worthy testimony since she was so back and forth 

I don't think Posner was trying to unsettle you or anything by spouting talking points back to back. Posner has been doing interviews for years and I think this is just his way of trying to cram in as much content as is possible into a short interview for the content creator and the viewer.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gerry Down said:

I don't think Posner was trying to unsettle you or anything by spouting talking points back to back. Posner has been doing interviews for years and I think this is just his way of trying to cram in as much content as is possible into a short interview for the content creator and the viewer.

That’s not what that was meant to mean it’s just how debates are usually won.

he had a hard stop after a hour but then 25 min of talking after we weren’t recording, in my opinion and like I said before the back history of everyone I don’t care about, my idea of you is how the conversation goes if you give me the time and treat it like a conversation both respect than that’s More than I could ask for.

in my opinion I appreciate the time he was a good chat and told him to come back and talk about the pharma industry he wrote about.

18 minutes ago, Robbie Robertson said:

That’s not what that was meant to mean it’s just how debates are usually won.

he had a hard stop after a hour but then 25 min of talking after we weren’t recording, in my opinion and like I said before the back history of everyone I don’t care about, my idea of you is how the conversation goes if you give me the time and treat it like a conversation both respect than that’s More than I could ask for.

in my opinion I appreciate the time he was a good chat and told him to come back and talk about the pharma industry he wrote about.

Oh ok, I just have seen him do the same thing on like a 3 or 4 minute interview on fox or cnn. He prob just thinks it's expected of him to cram in as much content as he can.

2 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

Oh ok, I just have seen him do the same thing on like a 3 or 4 minute interview on fox or cnn. He prob just thinks it's expected of him to cram in as much content as he can.

One thing I wanted to ask him is when he talks about his pharma book as soon as he gets really into the corruption they cut him off and move on.

I went to school for Chemical Dependency and close to 100,000 deaths alone last year from ages 19-49 from opioids and not a news station talking about it until recently but they attack Walmart not the way we prescribe medication so easy in the United States 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/nchs_press_releases/2021/20211117.htm

two countries in the world that advertises pharmaceuticals and that’s New Zealand and the United States. Everyone else thinks it’s weird 

21 minutes ago, Robbie Robertson said:

One thing I wanted to ask him is when he talks about his pharma book as soon as he gets really into the corruption they cut him off and move on.

I went to school for Chemical Dependency and close to 100,000 deaths alone last year from ages 19-49 from opioids and not a news station talking about it until recently but they attack Walmart not the way we prescribe medication so easy in the United States 

two countries in the world that advertises pharmaceuticals and that’s New Zealand and the United States. Everyone else thinks it’s weird 

It will be an interesting analytic to see how many viewers you get for Posner talking about the JFK assassination vs talking about big pharma. I'd say most JFK researchers would have no interest listening to Posner on big pharma. So it would prob be your other wider audience that would be more interested in that.

21 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

It will be an interesting analytic to see how many viewers you get for Posner talking about the JFK assassination vs talking about big pharma. I'd say most JFK researchers would have no interest listening to Posner on big pharma. So it would prob be your other wider audience that would be more interested in that.

Most of my Covid episodes aren’t on YouTube since their guidelines flag things but they are pretty popular in today’s time on Spotify 

john Potash is a upcoming episode and we couldn’t talk about his new film “shots” about the pandemic but we talked about the cia and usage of drugs 

1 hour ago, Robbie Robertson said:

As a lawmaker in my city - it's the one thing I worry about most, how to get these opioid deaths down and get people the help they need. I hate seeing the number go up. I hate the commercials. The money is the issue. Always follow the money.

41 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

I think with JFK researchers - they don't trust Posner so even if he is right, and it's good reporting, they would be skeptical. Big Pharma I am sure can be tied to deep state and I think JFK researchers would care because it's destroying the country. Just not Posner being that vessel to tell the story. He has a book I think on Motown I was tempted to read but couldn't bring myself to do it even though I am a Motown fan, so I have that prejudice.

22 minutes ago, Robbie Robertson said:

Most of my Covid episodes aren’t on YouTube since their guidelines flag things but they are pretty popular in today’s time on Spotify 

john Potash is a upcoming episode and we couldn’t talk about his new film “shots” about the pandemic but we talked about the cia and usage of drugs 

YouTube is killing free speech - WTH?

15 minutes ago, Derek Thibeault said:

YouTube is killing free speech - WTH?

coming from someone who spoke with people in the WHO and CDC and the NIH and also the other side of doctors against mandates 

I’ve had two vaccine lawyers on my show both different views one pro mandates and the other who talked about side effects and fighting for there rights to sue but you cant sue the Covid vaccine manufacturer.

it’s a big mess and long story short YouTube recently let you talk about vaccine side effects only if it’s your experience. When they called the side effects misinformation or disinformation they didn’t think about the people who were trying to explain their experience and asking for money to help since the compensation program for Covid vaccine is very bad not a single suit has been paid yet. The people who suffer from a injury from the shot took to the site gofundme and got some help but just a long process.

I wouldn’t speak with a person on my show about it because you’ll get labeled anti vax. Look at the new BBC documentary called unvaccinated they chopped interviews from the guests and blended stats to make it ridiculous. I’ve spoke with Norman Fenton worked with Amanda fry who made that documentary and the bbc has been lit up for the way they blended data.

Despite where you stand on Covid things like public health and personal health are some of the darkest roads in our system 

Edited by Robbie Robertson

2 hours ago, Robbie Robertson said:

coming from someone who spoke with people in the WHO and CDC and the NIH and also the other side of doctors against mandates 

I’ve had two vaccine lawyers on my show both different views one pro mandates and the other who talked about side effects and fighting for there rights to sue but you cant sue the Covid vaccine manufacturer.

it’s a big mess and long story short YouTube recently let you talk about vaccine side effects only if it’s your experience. When they called the side effects misinformation or disinformation they didn’t think about the people who were trying to explain their experience and asking for money to help since the compensation program for Covid vaccine is very bad not a single suit has been paid yet. The people who suffer from a injury from the shot took to the site gofundme and got some help but just a long process.

I wouldn’t speak with a person on my show about it because you’ll get labeled anti vax. Look at the new BBC documentary called unvaccinated they chopped interviews from the guests and blended stats to make it ridiculous. I’ve spoke with Norman Fenton worked with Amanda fry who made that documentary and the bbc has been lit up for the way they blended data.

Despite where you stand on Covid things like public health and personal health are some of the darkest roads in our system 

I'm certainly not anti-vax, but I hate YouTube making a decision to censor certain things, all info should be available and let people make up their own minds. There is always been controversial health info, weight loss being one as an example, what is true and what is not? People have to do their research.

On 8/30/2022 at 7:42 AM, Gil Jesus said:

The owner of a video has every right to determine how that video will be distributed.

If the lone nutters are focusing on you, it's because they feel guilt that they screwed up. 

When they don't like the message, they go after the messenger.

That's what they do.

Did you ever retract your statement that Scoggins never saw the fleeing killer's face because he was actually lying in the street?