The Education Forum

Roger Craig's "When they kill a president"

Can the original version be downloaded somewhere ?

E.g. like George DM's I'm a patsy, no need to buy the book or whatever in such case  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Waiting.

Well... it's euhh... euhhh... o boy...  :eek 

I knew he wasn't doing well, but I never realized it was thàt bad

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

Like so many other JFK event connected characters we are supposed to simply dismiss Roger Craig and his claims as nothing more than made up hokum from a man who was afflicted with deep attention needing issues.

A man who wanted to be known for something grand and heroic.

It sure didn't work out that way.

Poor man died young, broke, physically injured broken with severe continuous pain, a ruined reputation and alone after losing his marriage.

No matter what, we are still talking about him, the Rambler, the "Secret Service" guy and his credentials, his meeting with LHO and Fritz, the Mauser, the shells...  well... a lot of stuff.   Not to mention the many books that were - at least partially - based on his statements.  

Now I wonder.... what if he hadn't said a word about all of those things ?    Ofcourse there was a lot of other stuff, but somehow he lit the fire it seems.   

Anyway, just my first reactions, I'm still waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy behind you guys.... 

I'm still not CT, nor am I a SN, just an observant, intruiged by all this stuff 

Just today I was reading in my daily newspaper about a rich guy that "fell" out of a plane (flying from Germany to Brussels) in 1938, a little later he was found dead in a forest... not one passenger had seen it... apparently the Gestapo was involved and succeeded in shutting up the passengers (some 25 in total).  Apparenty 100% clean cover-up ... only that the dokter said he was beaten and sufficated....  but nobody would speak, so they had... nothing....

I think in 1963 a lot of people were scared to death, craig as it seems and alleg. was not one of them

5 hours ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

No matter what, we are still talking about him, the Rambler, the "Secret Service" guy and his credentials, his meeting with LHO and Fritz, the Mauser, the shells...  well... a lot of stuff.   Not to mention the many books that were - at least partially - based on his statements.  

Now I wonder.... what if he hadn't said a word about all of those things ?    Ofcourse there was a lot of other stuff, but somehow he lit the fire it seems.   

Anyway, just my first reactions, I'm still waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy behind you guys.... 

I'm still not CT, nor am I a SN, just an observant, intruiged by all this stuff 

Just today I was reading in my daily newspaper about a rich guy that "fell" out of a plane (flying from Germany to Brussels) in 1938, a little later he was found dead in a forest... not one passenger had seen it... apparently the Gestapo was involved and succeeded in shutting up the passengers (some 25 in total).  Apparenty 100% clean cover-up ... only that the dokter said he was beaten and sufficated....  but nobody would speak, so they had... nothing....

I think in 1963 a lot of people were scared to death, craig as it seems and alleg. was not one of them

That last sentence ought to get another bite.

On 8/30/2022 at 9:06 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Waiting.

You must be using the wrong bait, I'm doing fine. 

From Sp-Ed on Craig, 2nd alinea :

In 1951 Craig joined the United States Army and served in Japan before moving to Texas in 1955. According to his daughter, Deanna Rae Craig: "was released from duty because he kept injuring himself."

I mean,  who writes that stuff...