The Education Forum

First generation research

John Kelin is a former public radio announcer and technical writer for Sun Microsystems, John co-founded Fair Play magazine in 1994, where he presented the work of many Kennedy assassination researchers and writers.  Along with a number of important articles on the case, Kelin is author of Praise from a Future Generation (2007), the untold story of the "first generation critics", based in part on correspondence from the 60s to which he was granted full access by Vincent Salandria.

Out Of The Blank #1200 - John Kelin
https://youtu.be/FVacN0deC7c

link to mentioned garrison files

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2021/docid-32417339.pdf

John Kelin's book is an underrated jewel in the crown.

Edited by James DiEugenio

I take my hat off to those JFKA researchers from the 1960s, 70s, 80s. They did not have the internet to connect, and endured endless snubbing from the M$M. They had to find paper documents by physically traveling to location. Just seeing a blurry copy of the Z-film was an accomplishment. 

Of course, the JFKA research community is still largely dismissed today in the M$M, but the internet makes communications much easier, and so much info is online that the LN story gets harder and harder to tell.

Jim D. has a richly deserved major hit with JFK:Revisited, and likely the internet played a role in that success. The M$M sure did not give that documentary a lift. 

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I take my hat off to those JFKA researchers from the 1960s, 70s, 80s. They did not have the internet to connect, and endured endless snubbing from the M$M. They had to find paper documents by physically traveling to location. Just seeing a blurry copy of the Z-film was an accomplishment. 

True. Though they also had a lot less documents to read. They didn't have the ARRB documents to go through.