The Education Forum

JFK Lancer 2022 Virtual Conference

Larry Hancock

The JFK Lancer 2022 Virtual Conference will be held online Friday, November 18th, Saturday, November 19th and Sunday, November 20th

The format will be the same as the previous JFK Lancer virtual conferences - as will the prices. There will be astudent price and students will have access to everything listed for the conference-only price. The conference only price is $64.99, the student price will be $34.99 and the full Conference and Digital Download fee is $119.99

The "Conference Only" price will give you access to the conference online, access to re-watch the presentations until the 30th of November, and access to the conference Facebook group.  For an additional fee, you will be able to do digital downloads of the entire conference.

We are still finalizing the full speaker list and schedule but a partial list includes:

Bill Simpich, David Boylan, Johnny Cairns, Mike Chesser, Jim DiEugenio, Larry Hancock,

Robert Groden and Gil Jesus.

I will post the registration page link and additional information as it becomes available, however Gabriella Glen is serving as the administrator and web operator again this year and you may contact her directly at her email with questions:

gab.glenn12@gmail.com

From my understanding Monica Weisak, will make her debut at this.

She wrote a fine book called America's Last President, which is the best in that vein since Jim Douglass.

Len Osanic spent his last two shows at BOR interviewing her.  It was worth it.

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

From my understanding Monica Weisak, will make her debut at this.

She wrote a fine book called America's Last President, which is the best in that vein since Jim Douglass.

Len Osanic spent his last two shows at BOR interviewing her.  It was worth it.

The most recent two-hour plus show with you cohosting #1112 is one of the best BOR episodes of the year IMO. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn’t listened to it yet and I haven’t even finished it:

https://blackopradio.com/archives2022.html

I’ll definitely be purchasing Weisak’s book when I get a chance. 

Monika Wiesak's book America's Last President: What the World Lost When It Lost John F. Kennedy is a key piece in the process of sustaining interest in JFK and “what we lost” on 11/22/63 for new generations.  Get it, quote it, refer to it, and keep it in a safe place!

Edited by Steven Kossor
Clarification

On 9/19/2022 at 12:25 PM, Steven Kossor said:

Monika Wiesak's book America's Last President: What the World Lost When It Lost John F. Kennedy is a key piece in the process of sustaining interest in JFK and “what we lost” on 11/22/63 for new generations.  Get it, quote it, refer to it, and keep it in a safe place!

As far as I can tell, right now the book is only available from Barnes & Noble. I hope she plans on making it available on Amazon or on Smashwords. I prefer digital versions of books, but Barnes & Noble's Nook reader does not allow any kind of marking or note-taking, whereas Amazon's Kindle reader does, and Smashwords lets you download a PDF version, which you can mark and make notes on.

Anyway, the book sounds interesting. If it doesn't show up on Amazon or Smashwords in a few weeks, I'll get the Nook version on the Barnes & Noble website. 

On 9/19/2022 at 7:58 AM, Tom Gram said:

The most recent two-hour plus show with you cohosting #1112 is one of the best BOR episodes of the year IMO. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn’t listened to it yet and I haven’t even finished it:

https://blackopradio.com/archives2022.html

I’ll definitely be purchasing Weisak’s book when I get a chance. 

Looking forward to listening to the interview on BOR.

9 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Is this the conference that will be presenting new research about Roscoe White, or is that a different conference this fall?

I think the Roscoe White presentation is at one of the two conferences linked by Douglass Caddy a page or two back now.  One by JVB, another by (?), both with some reputable presenters.

I got my copy of Monica's book through Amazon.

And according to them there are four formats for it.