The Education Forum

Photo and video shot list for Dallas visit

Hi John, 

I would recommend making sure you walk through the tunnels under the bridge. If you walk through the one on Commerce street you will see that a shot through the windshield to JFK's neck lines up around there. It gave me chills when I was there...  

9 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Hi John, 

I would recommend making sure you walk through the tunnels under the bridge. If you walk through the one on Commerce street you will see that a shot through the windshield to JFK's neck lines up around there. It gave me chills when I was there...  

Thanks! Adding to my list.

John, any chance of a pic from the ‘X’ in the road to the 6th floor SW window? Thanks!

On 10/5/2022 at 3:32 PM, Matthew Koch said:

Hi John, 

Yes that line would be about there. My attached photo supports your line. However there was no such hole in the windshield -- there were some cracks, due to a ricochet on the inside of the windshield.

My photo shows that Hickey's auto burst would pass a little east of where Tague was standing.

My photo wont upload koz it is too large -- but here is a link to a similar photo from my other thread (the stars in that photo show Hickey's shots) -- the photo is in one of my postings of 2 august 2022 -- see also a similar photo in one of my postings of 3 august (the stars in that photo show Hickey's shots).

376517089_Possible6shotburst.jpg.b9ecb8f

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

11 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

John, any chance of a pic from the ‘X’ in the road to the 6th floor SW window? Thanks!

I've done this.  You have to pay close attention to the traffic, wait for the light to turn red on Elm.  Usually not a lot of traffic turning off Houston onto Elm while it's red.  Actually, I've done this also facing the Dal-Tex building focusing on the 2nd/3rd floors by the (former) fire escape.  As well as, from the second X towards the grassy knoll/fence and the south knoll.

Then gone to each of these locations except of course the TSBD and taken pictures "of" the X's.  Standing beneath the Dal-Tex windows area or from the south knoll you can't really see them in the photographs.  

2 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Yes that line would be about there. My attached photo supports your line. However there was no such hole in the windshield -- there were some cracks, due to a ricochet on the inside of the windshield.

Thanks for sharing that photo Marjan! 

Here's a lecture that supports the theory of a shot through the windshield to check out if you are ever get bored... 

Edited by Matthew Koch
left out a word: are

18 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Thanks for sharing that photo Marjan! 

Here's a lecture that supports the theory of a shot through the windshield to check out if you are ever get bored... 

Had a quick look -- i know of at least 3 photos that show the cracks but no hole.

I have criticized members for having faulty BS meters -- & i can now add (after having a quick look throo his video) that Weldon duznt have a BS meter -- but worse than that, he is the source of some of the worst BS i have seen.

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

On 10/5/2022 at 9:41 AM, Sean Coleman said:

I had to crop the hell out of this pic to come in under the file size it would let me send. Don't think any of the X's are visible due to the trees.

P.S. Just realized you said from the X to the window.......so I guess this is the dislexic version, lol!

IMG_20220814_154356959_HDR~3.jpg

Edited by Jamey Flanagan

3 minutes ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

I had to crop the hell out of this pic to come in under the file size it would let me send. Don't think any of the X's are visible due to the trees.

P.S. Just realized you said from the X to the window.......so I guess this is the dislexic version, lol!

IMG_20220814_154356959_HDR~3.jpg

Upon further review, I think that could be the head shot X you see just before the person walking.