The Education Forum

Photo and video shot list for Dallas visit

Some from as close as you can get to the South Knoll.....I'm always intrigued by the late Sherry Feister's blood spatter analysis by shots coming from that location.... Would they make it over the parts of the limo to be able to land at the right timeframes...

On 10/6/2022 at 4:54 PM, David Butler said:

Some from as close as you can get to the South Knoll.....I'm always intrigued by the late Sherry Feister's blood spatter analysis by shots coming from that location.... Would they make it over the parts of the limo to be able to land at the right timeframes...

You can walk all the way across the bridge where Sam Holland saw the assassination from to the south knoll.  It dead ends into a fence around the parking lot for the old postal annex building (no fence in 1963).  But you can turn left and go down the knoll to the sidewalk on Commerce.  I took pictures of the X's from approximately where Holland and others leaned on the concrete "fence".   Before heading down the knoll I crouched down beside the last concrete "post" in this fence and zoomed in on the area of the X's for a picture then zoomed out for one of the whole area including the TSBD.  I also came to realize the "fence" is very slightly curved.  I leaned back and looked down the inside of the "fence line" to the area where Holland would have stood/leaned on the fence.  You can't see it.  I.E., no one there could see a sniper crouching down where I was at.  Leaning against the post which is about a foot square I was somewhat obscured from the area along Elm across the plaza.  With my camera in my right hand only the right side of my face, shoulder, torso and it would be seen.  If anyone noticed from the distance.  All eyes were focused on JFK on 11/22/63.

I have Enemy Of The Truth as well.  A large part of the reason I did the above.  I have to wonder if the throat shot might not have come from there.  A 22 LR/Mag hollow point in the right hands?  I still can't wrap my head around back and to the left from there though.

Edited by Ron Bulman

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Right were Fox Mulder's father shot the president in 63..

I like that episode of X Files but the best is this one “Three of a Kind”.   Obvious reason lol.   The actors were great.  
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0751244/fullcredits/cast?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

Edited by Cory Santos

Here's my first Substack post from my visit this week, looking at the south knoll.

https://johnkwhite.substack.com/p/south-knoll-of-dealey-plaza

2CF0E02A-5804-4F87-A7B5-3C1832CF6F41.webp 04191B41-3AA4-4436-AE72-61AC6658F9DF.webp 0EDB6CD7-2468-4AD5-BDFA-091FC4C57611.webp