The Education Forum

What Really Happened Between Marilyn Monroe and JFK?

16 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

I did. And you said nothing in either of your previous two posts in this thread that comes even close to being "evidence" to show that Marilyn Monroe was murdered.

Ah,so was RFK murdered David?   In your opinion and if so based on what “evidence”?

Edited by Cory Santos

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Ah, so was RFK murdered, David?  In your opinion and if so based on what “evidence”?

WTF?! You're obviously just playing around now. Because nobody (especially an individual named Cory A. Santos, Sr., Esq.) could possibly think the death of Marilyn Monroe and the gunshot death of Robert Francis Kennedy are equal in the "evidence of murder" department.

Edited by David Von Pein

4 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

WTF?! You're obviously just playing around now. Because nobody (especially an individual named Cory A. Santos, Sr., Esq.) could possibly think the death of Marilyn Monroe and the gunshot death of Robert Francis Kennedy are equal in the "evidence of murder" department.

So you are not going to answer my questions then?

Edited by Cory Santos

55 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

You seriously want to know what "evidence" exists to show that RFK was "murdered"?

Is such a silly discussion really warranted?

I am trying to understand how you define the term “evidence” as you brought it up.   Or perhaps, more accurately, what things do you believe are the evidence in the RFK case which proves he was murdered?   I would think the autopsy report.   Would you tend to agree?

26 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

I am trying to understand how you define the term “evidence” as you brought it up.   Or perhaps, more accurately, what things do you believe are the evidence in the RFK case which proves he was murdered?   I would think the autopsy report.   Would you tend to agree?

The best evidence for "murder" in the RFK case would be the many many witnesses who saw Senator Kennedy being shot multiple times.

But why would you even bring up the RFK murder in this discussion about the death of Marilyn Monroe? The two deaths aren't remotely similar in nature. And yet this post of yours seems to be implying that those two deaths are similar. ~shrug~

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

The best evidence for "murder" in the RFK case would be the many many witnesses who saw Senator Kennedy being shot multiple times.

But why would you even bring up the RFK murder in this discussion about the death of Marilyn Monroe? The two deaths aren't remotely similar in nature. And yet this post of yours seems to be implying that those two deaths are similar. ~shrug~

No your misinterpretation of my posts is the only thing suggesting a similarity.   
Now, so in the RFK case you rely on the witnesses saying he was shot.   Why not simply rely on the autopsy for that conclusion?

There's always going be a movie, article, or book about JFK having an affair and they will always be used as if they are true, actual evidence to buttress the lie that JFK and Marilyn Monroe were lovers when they never were. The sleaze will never end. 

Read Don McGovern's work.  https://marilynfromthe22ndrow.com/wp/murder-orthodoxies/

Read how stupid the lies are.  Listen to Don on Black Op Radio.

Show #1114
Original airdate: Sept 29, 2022
Guests: Jen Abreu, Donald McGovern, Jim DiEugenio
Topics: Sirhan's Lawyer

https://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black1114.mp3

53 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

In the RFK case you rely on the witnesses saying he was shot. Why not simply rely on the autopsy for that conclusion?

The autopsy will confirm the victim died of gunshot wounds, yes. But an autopsy isn't going to prove "murder". A lot of people die from gunshot wounds and yet weren't "murdered".

Edited by David Von Pein

8 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

The autopsy will confirm the victim died of gunshot wounds, yes. But an autopsy isn't going to prove "murder". A lot of people die from gunshot wounds and yet weren't "murdered".

Awww.  
Ok.   Assuming I agree with you, please go over the RFK witnesses.  Do you believe Sirhan murdered RFK?  If yes, did all the witnesses say Sirhan fired the shot that killed RFK?   Did all the evidence support that Sirhan firing from in front of RFK fired the fatal shot?

10 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

FYI / FWIW....

Some newspaper front pages following Marilyn's death in Aug. '62....

Click to enlarge....

Los-Angeles-Times-August-6-1962.jpg

Chicago-Daily-Tribune-August-6-1962.jpg

In the MM house photo to the right of MM's facial shot there is a back side view of a figure of a woman standing looking at MM's home

The figure looks to be super imposed.   Odd.

Weirdly, the woman figure looks remarkably like the famous backside view photo of the "Babuska Lady" we all know in Dealey Plaza. Same shape, legs apart stance, head dress and long coat.

11 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

I suppose you believe Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered too, right?

Now, DK is a whole new ball game.

She commits suicide just after putting in a massive effort to investigate the JFK/Jack Ruby affair?

She tells others she has explosive information regards the case. She also tells her two close confidants ( her hair dressers) she is fearing for her life?

Either you believe DK's hairdresser Marc Sinclaire's detailed description of the death scene ( he was the first to discover her body) or you don't.

He describes a scene so staged it is irrationally preposterous to believe otherwise.

I choose to believe Kilgallen hair dresser Marc Sinclaire.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 10/6/2022 at 11:31 PM, Joseph Backes said:

There is absolutely no truth to the story that JFK and Marilyn Monroe were lovers. Nor did RFK have an affair with MM. 

It's just sleaze told to demonize all three of them.  And to make money for those who want to demonizing them. 

Don McGovern, I think, has proven this to be the case.  His book "Murder Orthodoxies" once out of print is now free and online.  

https://marilynfromthe22ndrow.com/wp/murder-orthodoxies/

Don has a great website where he shares a lot of information on MM.  Educate yourselves.  

Don was on Black Op Radio recently. His previous appearances are great too.

https://www.blackopradio.com/archives2022.html

Show #1114
Original airdate: Sept 29, 2022
Guests: Jen Abreu, Donald McGovern, Jim DiEugenio
Topics: Sirhan's Lawyer

https://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black1114.mp3

This is untenable denial by overzealous JFK devotees. While there is no smoking gun that absolutely proves JFK was involved with Marilyn, there's too much anecdotal evidence to brush aside, unless one wants to believe they were all lying.

I've never said a word about JFK's sexual life in my writings because I think it's irrelevant to the assassination. But, I think the evidence is overwhelming that he had multiple affairs.

Edited by Michael Griffith