The Education Forum

Best article on status of JFK files: The American Conservative

1 hour ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

...methods of intelligence gathering.

That's pretty broad don't you think? Pretty much limits it to no disclosures at all under those circumstances.

Edited by Bob Ness

17 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

clear and concise language that is irrefutable

That's actually a terrible article full of inaccurate statements.

Please. Let me know how those statements are inaccurate. Johannides? That's debatable? Moore/DeM? Phillips? 

I thought you were all "Oswald was just some crazy mixed-up kid who had a wild hair!" Why the big mystery then? Obviously there should be no information of interest still remaining then.

Edited by Bob Ness

Everything should be made public as long as it won't harm national security or endanger informants or still used methods of intelligence gathering.

It is a bit of a stretch to imagine the aforementioned files pose any threat to anybody. 

11 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

It is a bit of a stretch to imagine the aforementioned files pose any threat to anybody. 

The prestige of the United States is tied to National Security and it is going to look really bad if the CIA used Gehlen network as a cutout for the assassination and it comes out that America was colluding with N A Z I S to kill jfk and and blame it on the USSR. That's more and more what it keeps looking like with QJ/WIN looking like Skorzeny. 

12 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

The prestige of the United States is tied to National Security and it is going to look really bad if the CIA used Gehlen network as a cutout for the assassination and it comes out that America was colluding with N A Z I S to kill jfk and and blame it on the USSR. That's more and more what it keeps looking like with QJ/WIN looking like Skorzeny. 

That’s what I think too. But I doubt the unreleased files will show that. I think there are files on Souetre that are unreleased which might show something. And QJWIN too.  

If you look at the interview with the Judge N that I have posted, there is stuff in there that scared Trump.

So, is the judge being simply provocative or was Trump just looking for an excuse to back down?

54 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

If you look at the interview with the Judge N that I have posted, there is stuff in there that scared Trump.

So, is the judge being simply provocative or was Trump just looking for an excuse to back down?

Is it possible to determine whether one lied to the other who falcified a response and got another lie as a retort which was fabricated to get a return misdirection followed by obfuscations by the other?

Go ahead. I'm waiting hahaha! 

It is interesting to contimplate though.

Edited by Bob Ness

On 12/8/2022 at 9:23 PM, Michaleen Kilroy said:

I'm not at all surprised that The American Conservative (commonly called TAC) would publish this article. TAC is a right-of-center journal that rejects neo-conservatism and embraces the original American principle of non-intervention in foreign affairs. TAC was sharply critical of George W. Bush's foreign policy. I don't always agree with TAC's articles, but I respect TAC as a serious and thoughtful political journal.