The Education Forum

MSNBC goes there

Matt Allison

1 hour ago, Roger Odisio said:

the CIA war machine... *are* running the war in Ukraine. 

No, they're not.

And further, this bullsh*t Russian propaganda trope of trying to blame their botched invasion of Ukraine on the U.S. is comically untrue and tiresome, and it will be mocked mercilessly every time someone tries to spread it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

No, they're not.

And further, this bullsh*t Russian propaganda trope of trying to blame their botched invasion of Ukraine on the U.S. is comically untrue and tiresome, and it will be mocked mercilessly every time someone tries to spread it.

https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2022/10/18/us-special-operations-forces-are-on-the-ground-in-ukraine/

US Special operations forces are on the ground in Ukraine

Published

2 months ago 

on

October 18, 2022

By

Newsroom
cia-ukraine.jpg

US special operations forces are on the ground in Ukraine as part of a broad covert operation that includes CIA personnel, “The Intercept” reported, citing unnamed US intelligence and military officials.

The report said that the US withdrew its CIA and special operations assets from Ukraine shortly before Russia’s invasion, although one US official said the CIA “never completely left.”

The CIA initially predicted that Kyiv would fall quickly to Russia, but after it became clear that wouldn’t happen, the Biden administration sent its covert assets back into Ukraine.

The report said that US clandestine operations inside Ukraine “are now far more intensive than they were early in the war, when US intelligence officials were fearful that Russia would steamroll over the Ukrainian army.”

Several current and former intelligence officials said that there “is a much larger presence of both CIA and US special operations personnel and resources in Ukraine than there were at the time of the Russian invasion in February.”

Back in June, “The New York Times” reported that there was a CIA presence in Ukraine, but it made no mention of US special operations forces. The report did say that several US allies have special operations troops in Ukraine, including Britain, France, Canada, and Lithuania.

“The Intercept” report said the covert operations inside Ukraine are being conducted under a covert presidential finding that indicates President Biden has quietly notified Congress of a “broad program of clandestine operations inside the country.”

From our partner International Affairs

The report says it withdrew special ops and CIA before the war. CIA never completely left. Clearly they were there before the war, which I have read elsewhere.

On 12/17/2022 at 1:23 AM, Matt Allison said:

He doesn't want to be lumped in with the current crop of RWNJs that espouse conspiracy theories about any situation they disapprove of. 

Hard to fault him for that.

This makes it a little easier to understand why Lori disparages MSNBC and acts like Tucker is the 2nd Coming of JC:

On 12/16/2022 at 6:40 AM, Matt Allison said:

The CIA, Joannides, the whole enchilada. The entire panel as angry as we are. I imagine it will be available online sometime today.

Good for them. Perhaps they were emboldened by Tucker Carlson's pro-conspiracy primetime monologue a few days ago. Whatever the case, the more media figures who speak out, the better.

It appears that some people in the media, no matter how little they know about the assassination or their personal stance on believing in conspiracies in general, are now realizing and facing up to a simple and inescapable truth: If it really was a lone nut assassin in 1963, there wouldn't still be hidden documents about it in 2022. The fact that any documents are still being held from view stinks to high heaven, and everyone can smell it, even through the screen.

(Of course, a substantial number of people knew something was rotten in Denmark the minute Ruby killed Oswald. But, better late to the party than never.)

On 12/18/2022 at 7:08 AM, Matthew Koch said:
On 12/18/2022 at 5:06 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

Yeah. Like I said on the other thread, Tucker fans tend to believe conspiracy theories.

So.. what you are saying is they are based and red pilled?

What I am saying is that those who gravitate toward Tucker Carlson are gullible, tend to believe conspiracy theories, and are fed by him.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

What I am saying is that those who gravitate toward Tucker Carlson are gullible, tend to believe conspiracy theories, and are fed by him.

Sandy , What are you saying???

Jim said "conspiracy theories" are what the CIA wanted us to call them back after the JFKA!!!! What's the matter with you?!

and what else would you call them? They are just theories, and they are about conspiracies, and now there' a million of them. and the great majority of them are BS, and they're discrediting the JFKA..  People here should get the sticks out of their butts and start making distinctions. We're under no obligation to give cover to wacko theories.

And talk about discernment, I'll leave it up to Jim di to faithfully count new eyeballs, but do you think it's wise to throw our lot in with this group? Not that we have any choice anymore anyway. We should be hearing soon where Carlson is going to take this.

r/PoliticalMemes - I will never mature 

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

14 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Sandy , What are you saying???

Jim said "conspiracy theories" are what the CIA wanted us to call them back after the JFKA!!!! What's the matter with you?!

and what else would you call them? They are just theories, and they are about conspiracies, and now there' a million of them. and the great majority of them are BS, and they're discrediting the JFKA..  People here should get the sticks out of their butts and start making distinctions.

And talk about discernment, I'll leave it up to Jim di to faithfully count new eyeballs, but do you think it's wise to throw our lot in with this group? Not that we have any choice anymore anyway. We should be hearing soon where Carlson is going to take this.

It's interesting how the Leftoids have been complaining loudly about Tucker yet can't offer any specifics.. it's like you only know what MSNBC has told you to think! Tucker did the JFKA a great service his show even had a forum member on yet the sore losers can't acknowledge it because they are jealous.

Tucker had Larry Schnapf on.

Did MSNBC have Larry on?

Edited by James DiEugenio

Matt Allison: The CIA, Joannides, the whole enchilada. The entire panel as angry as we are. I imagine it will be available online sometime today.

It is now today, can you show us this?