The Education Forum

Jefferson Morley & Joy Reid on MSNBC -- "It's a Big Shell Game" (1.5 min clip)

Steve Rosen

• Steve Rosen changed the title to Jefferson Morley & Joy Reid on MSNBC -- "It's a Big Shell Game" (1.5 min clip)

LANCE:  Circuit court judgeThe "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

Well Matt, at least Lance is quoting me about the case for Tucker's legal liability  being thrown out because it's just understood, he's not in the business of credibility!

So Lance, did you take our advice and go back to your online file and scrub it clean or are you still pushing that' you're our inside infiltrator into the Arizona Narco Squad?    

heh heh

Sorry I couldn't wrest you from your completely pedestrian take of Jack Ruby, despite all his connections, and clips of witnesses. I never had any hope for DVP as he has chosen to narrow himself into a tightly circumscribed area where he's completely lost to any possible geopolitical implication to the JFKA. To use one of his baseball analogies, he is like a starting pitcher who took himself out in the 3rd inning because he doesn't want to face any batter a second time. He's like a guy who wanted to study the JFKA from Indiana (which didn't stop Mark Knight!) and now changing focus would require getting out of Indiana and taking up skiing in his 60's! Not much chance of that!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

CIA had a secret press conference where it invited only the NYT, WaPo and NBC to try to control its narrative.  It is becoming obvious that the modified limited hangout is that the reason the agencies withheld these files all these years was to hide embarrassment that they knew about Oswald and failed to warn the secret service of the danger he posed to JFK!

I called out the media-especially NBC- for their complicity in the coverup in my appearance on Tucker Carlson Friday night. https://www.foxnews.com/video/6317409784112 

1 hour ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

CIA had a secret press conference where it invited only the NYT, WaPo and NBC to try to control its narrative.  It is becoming obvious that the modified limited hangout is that the reason ...

Exactly as Jeff said -- a big shell game, with the Times, Post and NBC shuffled around to piecemeal reveal propaganda from the Agency ...

Carl Bernstein had it right in 1977:

https://www.carlbernstein.com/the-cia-and-the-media-rolling-stone-10-20-1977

Can we see the whole thing?

2 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

CIA had a secret press conference where it invited only the NYT, WaPo and NBC to try to control its narrative.  It is becoming obvious that the modified limited hangout is that the reason the agencies withheld these files all these years was to hide embarrassment that they knew about Oswald and failed to warn the secret service of the danger he posed to JFK!

I called out the media-especially NBC- for their complicity in the coverup in my appearance on Tucker Carlson Friday night. https://www.foxnews.com/video/6317409784112 

Excellent work LS. I am an admirer of your work. 

Second request:  Where is the whole thing?!