The Education Forum

Another source of JFK assassination documents

1 hour ago, Joseph Backes said:

JFK Files on Twitter posted this doc.

https://www.nsa.gov/portals/75/documents/news-features/declassified-documents/jfk/jfk00161.pdf

Calling it - NSA-JFK00161.

I'm not finding this at MFF. 

This is interesting. In this 1992 Moscow Itar-Tass article citing Pavel Golovachev who knew Lee and Marina: "Oswald bought a gun and entered a hunter's club, but he was a poor marksman. He did not attend training sessions, only the competitions. He failed to hit the target even once."

52 minutes ago, Greg Doudna said:

This is interesting. In this 1992 Moscow Itar-Tass article citing Pavel Golovachev who knew Lee and Marina: "Oswald bought a gun and entered a hunter's club, but he was a poor marksman. He did not attend training sessions, only the competitions. He failed to hit the target even once."

The Russians admitted to drugging Oswald. Probs couldn't see straight half the time. Brain fried by the end.

16 hours ago, Joseph Backes said:

Have people looked at this?

National Security Agency / Central Security Service John F Kennedy Assassination

Every one of these have to be checked against what is available at MFF to see if they're there and if there what the proper RIF number is.

image.png.29b61d4c4b63f61a59d7f9d7ad53fdc9.png

My goodness.

The FBI had it all wrapped up and solved by December 4, 1963.

Steve Thomas

I suspect the documents released via FOIA in the 1970s and 1980s will not be part of the Collection. And Remember that the MFF only has a fraction of the records in the JFK Collection. Most of the MFF documents are from the settlement of an AARC lawsuit that resulted in release of records (that is why AARC is visible on most of the pages). 

1 hour ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Gerry Down -

drugging is not the reason LHO was a lousy shot in Russia. this was consistent theme in his life beginning with his poor record in the Marines. He was not well coordinated. Reportedly, even driving was a challenge for him. 

I don't know. Conceivably Oswald could have been drugged before a social gathering such as a hunting trip in the hope he would open up more to the people around him.

So let's see, Boggs, Russell and Cooper did not believe the WC findings, and McCloy had serious doubts, but was a Deep State team player, so kept quiet. 

Warren was essentially out to lunch, and that leaves Dulles and Ford. Dulles, CIA'er fired by JFK, admitted he and anybody else in the intel community would lie. 

Ford probably knew he was dissembling when he ordered the location of JFK's back wound moved up a few inches. 

Really...even on the WC, did anybody believe the report?