The Education Forum

JFK Assassination Debate on Infowars

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nixon (not the President) is on Twitter. To another poster, he listed his favourite JFK books as being

JFK & The Unspeakable

Survivor's Guilt

The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ

LBJ: Mastermind of the JFK Assassination

Best Evidence

High Treason

Crossfire: The Plot to Kill Kennedy

Plausible Denial

On the Trail of the JFK Assassins

Conspiracy of Silence

Edited by Anthony Thorne

Love or hate Alex Jones, he was one of the first media influencers on the libertarian right to bring more interest in the JFKA, so I thank him for that. 

Fun Fact: Alex was born at Parkland hospital in 1974, and as a Dallas boy I think this case has some personal resonance for him. 

Was pretty impressed with Tyler Nixon. He is obviously quite the scholar on the case. Gave him a follow on Twitter. He absolutely destroyed Peterson in that debate… 😆 

Edited by Lori Spencer

4 hours ago, Lori Spencer said:

Alex Jones’ Infowars hosted a JFK Assassination debate last night between libertarian Austen Peterson and Conservative Tyler P. Nixon. 

I know Petersen pretty well, must confess my ignorance about who Nixon is. 

what do y’all make of this? 🤔 

JFKA Debate: Infowars

I'm glad that Infowars is allowing an open debate on the JFK case, but, personally, I won't go within 10 miles of anything associated with Alex Jones. I agree that the civil judgments against Jones have been severe overkill, but he brought them on himself by making such ludicrous, outrageous comments about the Sandy Hook shooting. 

7 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Please don't defile this forum with anything related to Alex Jones. He is an awful, horrible disgrace of a person, and has been deemed as such by a jury of his peers in a legal case. You hurt all of us when stooping to this level.

Maybe add "IMO" because your attempts at censorship are what is really disqusting! 

I was at the east end of Dealey Plaza on the 50th anniversary of the assassination, and saw first-hand the monster at work. Despite the fact there were children around, he and his minions tried to start a riot. He was screaming into a bullhorn to get his minions all riled up, and then made repeated attempts at breaking through the line of security along the east end. His people had their cameras out the whole time. They would start screaming out a war whoop and then run right up to the police officers, who, amazingly, showed incredible restraint. I saw this happen a number of times. When I returned home a few days later, I told what had happened to a relative, who was under the sway of Jones. And he said he thought I was mistaken, and showed me a video Jones had put online. This video showed Jones and his groupies in a scuffle with the police. Apparently, he and his groupies continued to harass the poilce for hours, and eventually got what they'd been praying for--a little push back from the men who'd been screamed at and run up on and into for hours. He had then edited this footage into making it look like the police were the instigators. 

The man is a menace. Freedom of speech does not extend to yelling out "Fire!" in a crowded theater. Nor does it extend to verbally assaulting police through a bullhorn in hopes they will respond...so one can get oneself a propaganda video. Nor does it extend to calling grieving parents fakers and part of. a plot to steal your gun rights...

Edited by Pat Speer

15 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I was at the east end of Dealey Plaza on the 50th anniversary of the assassination, and saw first-hand the monster at work. Despite the fact there were children around, he and his minions tried to start a riot. He was screaming into a bullhorn to get his minions all riled up, and then made repeated attempts at breaking through the line of security along the east end. His people had their cameras out the whole time. They would start screaming out a war whoop and then run right up to the police officers, who, amazingly, showed incredible restraint. I saw this happen a number of times. When I returned home a few days later, I told what had happened to a relative, who was under the sway of Jones. And he said he thought I was mistaken, and showed me a video Jones had put online. This video showed Jones and his groupies in a scuffle with the police. Apparently, he and his groupies continued to harass the poilce for hours, and eventually got what they'd been praying for--a little push back from the men who'd been screamed at and run up on and into for hours. He had then edited this footage into making it look like the police were the instigators. 

The man is a menace. Freedom of speech does not extend to yelling out "Fire!" in a crowded theater. Nor does it extend to verbally assaulting police through a bullhorn in hopes they will respond...so one can get oneself a propaganda video. Nor does it extend to calling grieving parents fakers and part of. a plot to steal your gun rights...

What does that have to do with the Debate? Maybe try watching the video... 

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

What does that have to do with the Debate? Maybe try watching the video... 

I watched fifteen minutes of the debate and saw quickly it was a waste of time. They both cited numerous facts that were non-facts, and projected a level of certainty about their positions that betrayed their over-all lack of knowledge. 

3 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

We just had an election where the Republicans should have gained control of the Senate and 40+ House seats. Instead, they got dragged down by the MAGA caucus in the House.

I fear that we will be dragged down too.

No, it's drug down by people on the left like yourself. You're literally dragging it down why pontificating that the MAGA right is doing it! 

17 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

No, no, no, no, no! We should not be associating with people and groups like Alex Jones. The public's gonna think that we believe crazy bat-sh... conspiracies like these nutballs do!

This is really bad.

You didn't even watch it either, did you? 

28 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

No, it's drug down by people on the left like yourself. You're literally dragging it down why pontificating that the MAGA right is doing it! 

Oh, so I'm responsible for the Republicans gaining only a handful of House seats last November? Yeah... sure.

(Another example of MAGA thinking, folks.)