The Education Forum

JFK Assassination Debate on Infowars

1 hour ago, Anthony Thorne said:

Yeah, so while Lance is bringing up UFO's and Bigfoot, why were the faces of those four goofballs in the picture above obscured again? I'm also not sure how 'the Jews' came into the discussion, but the guys arrested were Israeli. The article refers to 'newly released FBI documents', so I'd also be curious to know why those documents were sealed away for nearly two decades. What's up with that? Lance?

Anyway, the Jewish Daily Forward said the following about the idiots in the picture.

https://web.archive.org/web/20030413184526/http://www.forward.com/issues/2002/02.03.15/news2.html

Shrug. Maybe Mossad surveillance missions are a regular thing before large scale acts of terrorism that kick start a war. Also, most of the CORE OF CORRUPTION documentary is mainstream news clips. In fact, probably all of it is mainstream news clips, except for the segment from a Fox TV show at the end. 

But I don't want to derail this thread from JFK stuff. I'm happy to see that topic debated, but agree with the others here that accuracy is important. 

Infowars was destined for derailment from the start. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/11/2023 at 9:40 AM, Matthew Koch said:

You did the right thing Lori, you posted a JFK debate that featured someone who is friends with a forum member Vince Palamara and you rooted for the person debating a lone gunman person. Unfortunately as we have seen in the threads about Thomas Massie's committee partisan leftists can't separate their hatred for anything on the right.

I feel the same way as Gerry it was a pretty newbie debate but at least they are debating.. 

The "right thing" was to support a CTer???