Nixon Tapes Reveal He Knew CIA Was Involved in Murder of JFK

Gil Jesus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind blowing!

Where did you find this?

Have to cut it short with only 10 minutes of listening. Will get back to it.

Is this John Ehrlichman talking to Nixon?

He states E. Howard Hunt "knows where all the bodies are buried." ?

Hunt knew so much. 

If only Hunt could have ever revealed "everything" he knew and was a part of.

It would boggle our minds and change our history.

All we ever got from Hunt was the tip of the iceberg I am sure.

Edited by Joe Bauer

29 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

I think it was CIA Director Robert Helms ?

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

28 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Mind blowing!

Where did you find this?

Have to cut it short with only 10 minutes of listening. Will get back to it.

He states E. Howard Hunt "knows where all the bodies are buried." ?

Hunt knew so much. 

If only Hunt could have ever revealed "everything" he knew and was a part of.

It would boggle our minds and change our history.

All we ever got from Hunt was the tip of the iceberg I am sure.

This was a link in an e-mail sent to me by Robert Morrow. I found it interesting so I decided to share it. It's just another piece of evidence (IMO) that powerful people on the Right knew exactly what this assassination was all about and did whatever they could to cover it up.

This came up before in the discussion of Jeff Morley’s book on Watergate. Like Matt said, “Who shot John?” was a common expression which according to Google was:

“Used to shut down an involved smoke and mirrors explanation of an event or more simply, the excuses and blame game for the event transpiring”

Nixon says:

The Who Shot John thing…is Eisenhower to blame, is Johnson to blame, is Kennedy to blame, is Nixon to blame, etcetera etcetera etecerta, may  become…may become, not by me, but may become a very, very, uh, vigorous issue. If it does… uh, I need to know… what’s necessary to protect our inquiries, the intelligence gathering, and the Dirty tricks department. And I will protect it. Hey listen, I’ve done my fair share of lying to protect it. I will go…I believe it’s totally right to do it.”

It’s possible Nixon really was talking about the JFKA, using “Who shot John” as a euphemism and mentioning Eisenhower, etc. as a bit of a disguise, but I don’t think this conversation really proves anything. 

Edited by Tom Gram

From Jeff Morley

Roger Stone mangles the story of a key Oval Office confrontation between Nixon and CIA director Helms about JFK's assassination. Stone reports that Nixon told Helms, "I know who shot John." Not true. I know because I broke the story in my book....

https://rogerstone.substack.com/p/nixon-threatened-to-reveal-the-cias

In their way, Nixon's blackmailing hints of investigative trouble predict the government deliberation on the JFKA under the Church and Pike committees and HSCA.  Nixon's the harbinger here, and he may have enjoyed a delayed "revenge" on the CIA from his San Clemente seclusion.

Reminds me of those films on the birth of aviation that begin with sepia footage of men wearing paper wings plummeting to the ground.  It hurts to be a pioneer.

Edited by David Andrews

3 hours ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

I think it was CIA Director Robert Helms ?

I don't think it was Richard Helms.

It sounds like John Ehrlichman.

Or maybe H. R. Haldeman?

These two were Nixon's top aides.

I know one was sent by Nixon to see Helms and feel out what might be done to take some heat off the investigation of Nixon over Watergate.

When Haldeman repeated Nixon's "Bay Of Pigs" semi-threat comment to Helms, he ( Helms ) reportedly went ballistic on Haldeman?

No president will ever tell the CIA what to do or not to do.

Nixon got the message. He knew his place in the real world of power in our government, and it wasn't in his office.

Alexander Haig was waiting in the wings through all this.

Edited by Joe Bauer

This is why Roger Stone and RWNJ sites like "Valiant News" are doing no favors to real JFKA research.

This conversation is with John Ehrlichman and has nothing to do with the JFKA.

Stone and this claim are just designed to impugn the CIA because they feel the CIA is an impediment to their desire for an apartheid-type dictatorship in the U.S.

These are bad, evil people, and should not be given a platform.

EuSbbZIXIAcQZPb?format=jpg&name=medium

19 hours ago, Tom Gram said:

This came up before in the discussion of Jeff Morley’s book on Watergate. Like Matt said, “Who shot John?” was a common expression which according to Google was:

“Used to shut down an involved smoke and mirrors explanation of an event or more simply, the excuses and blame game for the event transpiring”

Nixon says:

The Who Shot John thing…is Eisenhower to blame, is Johnson to blame, is Kennedy to blame, is Nixon to blame, etcetera etcetera etecerta, may  become…may become, not by me, but may become a very, very, uh, vigorous issue. If it does… uh, I need to know… what’s necessary to protect our inquiries, the intelligence gathering, and the Dirty tricks department. And I will protect it. Hey listen, I’ve done my fair share of lying to protect it. I will go…I believe it’s totally right to do it.”

It’s possible Nixon really was talking about the JFKA, using “Who shot John” as a euphemism and mentioning Eisenhower, etc. as a bit of a disguise, but I don’t think this conversation really proves anything. 

https://www.kennedysandking.com/articles/biden-trump-the-cia-reflections-in-a-dark-mirror-nixon-vs-helms-1971

I examine this conversation, and the situation of a sitting US President asking to see documents and apparently being denied, here. 

36 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

https://www.kennedysandking.com/articles/biden-trump-the-cia-reflections-in-a-dark-mirror-nixon-vs-helms-1971

I examine this conversation, and the situation of a sitting US President asking to see documents and apparently being denied, here. 

Just read your essay BC.

Pondering the consideration of a possible ominous reality question that as far back as JFK ( maybe even Eisenhower ) that our intelligence agencies answer to no one, not even presidents?

Who has the ultimate governmental power in our society if that is the case?

Is the idea that we have a constitutional democracy government as we were taught in high school civics class a delusion?

As well as the idea that JFK was the most powerful person in our nation and government when he was killed?

Scary, sad stuff to ponder.

18 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Just read your essay BC.

Pondering the consideration of a possible ominous reality question that as far back as JFK ( maybe even Eisenhower ) that our intelligence agencies answer to no one, not even presidents?

Who has the ultimate governmental power in our society if that is the case?

Is the idea that we have a constitutional democracy government as we were taught in high school civics class a delusion?

As well as the idea that JFK was the most powerful person in our nation and government when he was killed?

Scary, sad stuff to ponder.

Oh man, I agree with you. I am no fan of Nixon (to me, maybe a war criminal), but really---the US President says I want to see a document, and the CIA says "No"? Is that a tenable situation? Has anything changed? 

Senator Schumer said anybody who crossed the CIA was "really dumb", as "they have six ways to Sunday to get back at you."  

Who can tell when elements within the federal government have been weaponized against any particular President, Senator or Congressman? 

None of us is so well-connected that we can know. 

On 1/15/2023 at 6:09 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

Oh man, I agree with you. I am no fan of Nixon (to me, maybe a war criminal), but really---the US President says I want to see a document, and the CIA says "No"? Is that a tenable situation? Has anything changed? 

Senator Schumer said anybody who crossed the CIA was "really dumb", as "they have six ways to Sunday to get back at you."  

Who can tell when elements within the federal government have been weaponized against any particular President, Senator or Congressman? 

None of us is so well-connected that we can know. 

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette