The Education Forum

Fred Litwin's new book

On 1/28/2023 at 12:42 PM, Cory Santos said:

Odd you attack conspiracists yet your ufo beliefs could make one view you as a conspiracist. 

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

He should have considered all the counter-evidence which Fred Litwin posts in his book which counters many of the claims based on ARRB documents. Stone only looked at the ARRB releases from the CTer point of view, but does not seem to have considered them from the LNer point of view. That's an imbalanced examination of the ARRB evidence. That's why Netflix rejected his documentary and it didn't have any where near the reach it could have had had he ran many of his claims by LNers such as Fred Litwin, Posner etc. 

you still did not answer the question, ie, what should he have put in there?

48 minutes ago, Lance Payette said:

How do you have the faintest idea what my "ufo beliefs" are?

I have no "ufo beliefs" other than the fact that there is a phenomenon, or multiple phenomena, that defy easy explanation and that have been broadly characterized by scientists and wackos alike as unidentified flying objects.

If you can characterize that position as "conspiracist," you are indeed a 33rd-degree Scottish Rite Conspiracy Loon.

Lest we forget, Cory's good buddy John Lear, who left us in 2022, thought there were millions of aliens living on the moon: Former CIA Pilot John Lear: There are Millions of Aliens Living on the Moon (anomalien.com).

Odd, I have many good friends yet you always bring up John Lear.  What is this fetish you have for him?   Is it he had a platform and people listen to him, like DiEugino and Stone but you, Lance, do not?   Did you not get enough praise when you assisted with getting bad drug peddlers off the streets?   What was that award for again that you received for work you did?

Edited by Cory Santos

Never mind I found it.  Drug attorney of the year.  Lance this is is a quote to be proud of:

In our war against the drug cartels, one of the people I want at my side giving legal advice is Lance Payette.

https://www.wmicentral.com/news/navajo_county/lance-payette-named-drug-attorney-of-the-year/article_e5dffa72-d247-5c80-80f3-a6175bdb44ca.html

so no you have not served our country like Mr. Lear, set any aviation records, been interviewed over and over by mainstream media and other outlets, but you should not always bring him up.   You have done important things too.  

22 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Well goodness knows we need competent people to fight the cartels especially now that they have the upper hand with all this open border mess.

Yes it seems for Lance to get drug attorney of the year for his work in the fight against the cartels, per the article, in Arizona is a well deserved honor so he should try not to not worry about the achievements of an American legend like Mr.  Lear.  Nor people like Mr. Stone or Jim DiEugino who agree with them or not are highly respected.  

Edited by Cory Santos

13 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Yes it seems for Lance to get drug attorney of the year for fighting the cartels in Arizona is a well deserved honor so he should try not to not worry about the achievements of an American legend like Mr.  Lear.  Nor people like Mr. Stone or Jim DiEugino who agree with them or not are highly respected.  

He’s sort of the “Saul Goodman” of the forum, isn’t he Corey? 🙂 

Just now, Chris Barnard said:

He’s sort of the “Saul Goodman” of the forum, isn’t he Corey? 🙂 

Hi

1) I edited quote just to note

2) yes he should be proud and not always try to bring up Mr.  Lear.  I am proud to have represented the Lear family.  
3) no “e” in my name.  I am more than enough.  Lol.  Common mistake.  

3 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

I was joking. The hair-raising intro to his book suggests he browses the forum here with an aggrieved look of hostile rage on his face, searching through posts and profiles for new things to set him off.

I have spoken to Fred a few times and he will never be convinced that JFK was murdered by anyone other than Lee Harvey Oswald.

On 1/28/2023 at 1:52 PM, Cory Santos said:

Odd, I have many good friends yet you always bring up John Lear.  What is this fetish you have for him?   Is it he had a platform and people listen to him, like DiEugino and Stone but you, Lance, do not?   Did you not get enough praise when you assisted with getting bad drug peddlers off the streets?   What was that award for again that you received for work you did?

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

The photo showing Elmer Todd's initials. That would have been handy.

I subbed in what Gerry said for what Cory said. Since this is more to my point

I explained this already but some people do not want to hear it.  It  really smoked out who Gerry is.  Thanks Cory.

We had three witnesses and a photo to indicate that ET's initials were not there.  If I had known about the rephotographing under better light conditions and higher resolution, then I just would have switched evidence.  To what?

To Thompson proving with rather clear evidence that 399 was NOT found on Kennedy's stretcher.  (Six Seconds pp. 154-64) 😄

And also Wallace Milam's 1993 interview with Wright's widow, who became head of nursing at Parkland.  She said they found several bullets that day all over the hospital. 😗

Now, this would have been, in some ways, even better.  Because it clearly suggests someone was planting bullets and did not know which stretcher it should be on.  In fact, I probably should have done this anyway since it is really exculpatory.

Now today, I could add the evidence in the Parkland Doctors that someone tugged Perry's arm after his 11/22 press conference and said to him: Do not ever say that again. This was like an hour or so after Kennedy was pronounced dead.  So considering all of this, it is pretty hard not to say that the cover up was planned with the conspiracy,

And I did not even mention the calls to Perry from Bethesda that night where they threatened his professional standing.

I any of this in Fred's book?