The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

And on Day 2 of his second Presidential term, Trump will issue an executive order making his birthday a national holiday.

He will also build a monument of and to himself on the Independence Mall that will be bigger than the Lincoln Memorial.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Douglas Caddy said:

He will also build a monument of and to himself on the Independence Mall that will be bigger than the Lincoln Memorial.

A toadstool shaped Trump Tower on the mall that is taller than the Washington Monument? :rolleyes:

On 5/30/2023 at 3:57 PM, Steve Thomas said:

Uh oh. Looks like Chick-fil-A might be next.

Chick-fil-A slammed by conservatives after announcing diversity program: report

https://www.rawstory.com/chick-fil-a/

Steve Thomas

R

The North Face:

The popular outerwear clothing company, The North Face, has announced Pride Season campaigns for the past few years but the most recent one sparked criticism from conservatives, as it featured models dressed in drag.

"Well, I guess North Face wanted to get a taste of what conservatives did to Bud Light and Target," Republican Representative Lauren Boebert said in regard to The North Face.

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

R

The North Face:

The popular outerwear clothing company, The North Face, has announced Pride Season campaigns for the past few years but the most recent one sparked criticism from conservatives, as it featured models dressed in drag.

"Well, I guess North Face wanted to get a taste of what conservatives did to Bud Light and Target," Republican Representative Lauren Boebert said in regard to The North Face.

Steve Thomas

Not to worry.

The Boebert/MAGA outdoorsmen all shop at Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops.

They're more interested in guns than snowboards.

Debt ceiling-- another GOP-fabricated crisis averted.

The price-- a Manchin gas pipeline and work requirements for poor kids on food stamps.

MAGA.

Those poor kids will be working for decades.

How about some work requirements for Republican nepo babies, like Eric and Don Trump, Jr.?

Edited by W. Niederhut

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

W.,

Did you see where Lauren Boebert missed the debt ceiling vote?

She was last seen outside running up the Capital steps while they were gaveling to order.

Too busy running her mouth, I guess.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

W.,

Did you see where Lauren Boebert missed the debt ceiling vote?

She was last seen outside running up the Capital steps while they were gaveling to order.

Too busy running her mouth, I guess.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

Fortunately, for America, Boebert's debt ceiling vote was irrelevant, in any case.

I think the House bill passed with over 300 bipartisan votes.

Trump and his MAGA morons failed to sabotage the country, (by defaulting on their debts.)

Edited by W. Niederhut

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

The price-- a Manchin gas pipeline and work requirements for poor kids on food stamps.

MAGA.

Those poor kids will be working for decades.

How about some work requirements for Republican nepo babies, like Eric and Don Trump, Jr.?

Republicans love to make up fake crises. Here are five of the biggest | Robert Reich | The Guardian

New York Times headline. It passed 63 to 38. 

Debt CeilingSenate Passes Debt Limit Bill

The legislation passed the Senate by a vote of 63-36, ensuring the federal government will not run out of money to pay its bills on Monday. It now goes to President Biden, who will address the nation on Friday.

Extremism sells': Georgia Republicans lament Trump has turned GOP into party of 'performance artists'

by Brad Reed June 2, 2023

https://www.rawstory.com/georgia-republicans-2660797603/

“Ed Henderson, an officer with the Rabun County GOP, argued that moderate forces within the Georgia GOP needed to be more forceful in retaking their party from MAGA extremists who keep losing them elections.“

"You have a complete divorce between what 1,500 activists want and common sense,” he said. “We’re a party now of performance artists. And extremism sells.

“This extremism will be on display this weekend at the Georgia Republican Party's annual convention, where former Vice President Mike Pence has been replaced as a keynote speaker by Kari Lake, the former local TV news anchor and failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate who still hasn't conceded her loss despite having all of her legal challenges thrown out of court.

Kerry Luedke, a former Cherokee County GOP chair who was targeted by right-wing activists to be barred from attending the convention, nonetheless tells the AJC that she's attending this weekend, though she's not hopeful she'll change any minds.

“What do I hope to get out of this convention?” Luedke asked. “I’m not really sure — except to say that I hope to represent all of the noncrazy Republican women who are out there.””

Get on TV. Scream a lot of crazy stuff and people will give you lots of money.

Extremism sells. It's a good racket.

Steve Thomas