The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

About 15 minutes after that post, Trump published an altered meme showing his face superimposed over what appears to be Daft Punk playing drums. Instead of the drums, the heads of various women that Trump has called enemies are superimposed. One of the faces belongs to CNN's Kaitlan Collins, who hosted the town hall that he hailed as successful. Other women faces present in the altered GIF were Hillary Clinton and various members of "The View."

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/110403836698565135

Donald Trump hates women.

That’s all there is to it.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually read anything from the Washington Examiner but the headline here caught my eye.  This article should be the definition of oxymoron in the dictionary.  The court wouldn't need expanding if it hadn't already been packed by the right, stolen elections, Citizens United, etc.

Supreme Court packing just the latest Dem effort to control the court (msn.com)

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Why did RFK Jr. say that the Durham Report agrees with Russiagate being a hoax?

Read precisely what he said in the Mainstream vs MAGA Cooler:

It's unfortunate that RFK, Jr. went out on that MAGA disinformation limb.

And how does RFK, Jr. imagine that the CIA "fixed" that election?

On the contrary, any reports about Trump's 2016 campaign contacts with Russians were blacked out of the U.S. media prior to that election-- while the NYT and the M$M ran non-stop headline stories about Hillary's Emails.

Then Comey and Rudy Giuliani's FBI cronies in NY threw the election to Trump in late October with their Anthony Weiner laptop nothing burger.

Edited by W. Niederhut

47 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

It's unfortunate that RFK, Jr. went out on that MAGA disinformation limb.

It's hard to believe that an intelligent person like RFK Jr. could be so gullible.

My guess is that he doesn't trust the MSM, so he seeks out alternate news. He ends up reading a lot of MAGA fake-news and doesn't realize he's being fed BS.

You know, it's interesting that nobody will touch either of the MAGA coolers. It seems to me that once the cooler became segregated, Chris, Matthew, and John would follow you guys around just so they'd have someone to argue with. LOL

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

You know, it's interesting that nobody will touch either of the MAGA coolers. It seems to me that once the cooler became segregated, Chris, Matthew, and John would follow you guys around just so they'd have someone to argue with. LOL

Actually, I'm not.

I think the purpose was to propagandize, not argue; to continually drag MAGA/Kremlin talking points into the JFKA research arena

The Coolers are not heavily trafficked, and therefore not useful for that purpose.

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

My guess is that he doesn't trust the MSM, so he seeks out alternate news. He ends up reading a lot of MAGA fake-news and doesn't realize he's being fed BS.

I think you are 100% correct.

And I can understand the issues he has with some of the MSM coverage in the past; we all can.

But I think he has been taken advantage of by nefarious forces, in a very insidious and unfortunately clever way.

I still have immense respect for him, as I do every Kennedy.

Jack Smith might suspect Trump was trying to make money from classified documents: former White House lawyer
By Sarah K. Burris May 22, 2023
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-documents-selling-questions/
"Speaking on MSNBC Monday – just after news broke that special counsel Jack Smith had subpoenaed financial records from the Trump Organization's business deals with seven countries since 2017. According to Katyal, it could mean Smith is following the money from the government documents Trump took.
The New York Times broke the news that Smith had issued the subpoenas as part of his investigation into the classified documents."

Business dealings? Foreign Governments? Government Documents?

hmmm...

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Business dealings? Foreign Governments? Government Documents?

And I believe those subpoenas happened a while ago as well; it's just that knowledge of it only just recently leaked.

Trump is genuinely ****ed.

There was a lot of complaining this past year from the left about how justice was moving too slowly with regard to Trump's crimes; what's interesting is that we are about 4-5 months away from MAGAworld claiming that such a delay was deliberate, in order to maximize the deleterious political fallout that is about to entertain us for the next year and a half lol

Florida school bans poem read at Biden inauguration after objection of just one parent

by Brad Reed May 23, 2023,

https://www.rawstory.com/florida-book-ban-2660538687/

“The poem that was read by poet Amanda Gorman at President Joe Biden's inauguration has been banned from elementary schools in Miami-Dade County, Florida after the objections of just one parent.”

"   she also complained that the district had left the books she objected to available for middle school students, as she claimed they were inappropriate for all ages."

This is wrong.

It’s just wrong, and it’s insane. This can only lead to absolute chaos.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

Florida is a thoroughly f'd up state, no question, but I think DeSantis loses his next Governor's race in 2026; the appetite for fascism there isn't strong enough for this type of thing to continue past the current term.

13 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Florida school bans poem read at Biden inauguration after objection of just one parent

by Brad Reed May 23, 2023,

https://www.rawstory.com/florida-book-ban-2660538687/

“The poem that was read by poet Amanda Gorman at President Joe Biden's inauguration has been banned from elementary schools in Miami-Dade County, Florida after the objections of just one parent.”

"   she also complained that the district had left the books she objected to available for middle school students, as she claimed they were inappropriate for all ages."

This is wrong.

It’s just wrong, and it’s insane. This can only lead to absolute chaos.