The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

W.,

He only has to put up 10% in cash, so that's only 20 grand.

He can't make any direct or indirect threats against the community or any property in the community. Does the D.A. or the judge qualify as "the community"?

Rats, he can't threaten to burn down the courthouse.

Steve Thomas

Well, Steve, I hope that Fulton County enforces the terms of his bail.

The prosecutor and jurors in Fulton County have already received threats.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Well, Steve, I hope that Fulton County enforces the terms of his bail.

The prosecutor and jurors in Fulton County have already received threats.

W.,

So have the employees of the Fulton Co. Sheriff's Department, against them and their families.

Steve Thomas

A few words from Leon Jaworski's grandson on the Texas Attorney General.

(Walk a block from your house to catch an uber ride to your girlfriend's apartment so the wife won't know)

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s Hot Summer of Impeachment - MeidasTouch Network

Jeffrey Clark’s Motion to have his case moved to federal court:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.310324/gov.uscourts.gand.310324.2670.0.pdf

DEFENDANT JEFFREY B. CLARK’S NOTICE OF REMOVAL TO

THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN

DISTRICT OF GEORGIA, ATLANTA DIVISION

“In its every dimension, the Action is a violation of the sacred principle of

enforcing the law on an evenhanded basis. It is not a good-faith prosecution; it is

instead a political “hit job” stretched out across 98 pages to convey the false

impression that it has heft and gravity. And for these reasons, it is certainly not a

matter that this Court—with its illustrious history as one of the original thirteen

courts established by the Judiciary Act of 1789—should have to sully itself with.”

The whole thing just makes me feel so dirty. I think I need a shower. I’ve been sullied.

Steve Thomas

The schadenfreude this week is intense... 🤥

Gamblers Are Betting on Trump’s Weight

August 22, 2023 at 12:52 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 

Oddsmakers are offering bets on how much Donald Trump will weigh at his booking at the Fulton County jail on Thursday, the Daily Mail reports.

One bookmaker has set the over/under on Trump’s weight at 273.5 pounds and 77% of gamblers have taken the over.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Gun Laying on an American Flag in Gun Control, Conceptual image
Society for American Civic Renewal claims it is ‘raising accountable leaders to help build thriving communities of free citizens’ to rebuild ‘the frontier-conquering spirit of America’. Photograph: RyanJLane/Getty Images/iStockphoto

US businessman is wannabe ‘warlord’ of secretive far-right men’s network

Revealed: Charles Haywood, creator of the Society for American Civic Renewal, has said he might serve as ‘warlord’ at the head of an ‘armed patronage network’

'Further on, Haywood writes: “At this moment I preside over what amounts to a extended, quite sizeable, compound, which when complete I like to say, accurately, will be impervious to anything but direct organized military attack”, adding that “it requires a group of men to make it work … what I call ‘shooters’ – say fifteen able-bodied, and adequately trained, men.”
These “shooters”, Haywood explains, “can operate my compound, both defensively and administratively”, meanwhile, “I have the personality, and skills, to lead such a group.”'

A few choice morsels from Charles Haywood's Twelve Pillars of Foundationalism (and don't forget the guns, lots and lots of guns!):

. . . It could be Augustan—a limited dictatorship (and almost certainly will be to begin). It could be aristocratic, like Venice in its prime. It will not be democratic, because that system is unnatural and destructive at scale—the People will not directly command any decision, although some limited franchise and some analog to the Roman tribunes of the people is likely to make sense. All elements of society will be represented, but not necessarily participate, and not all elements of society will rule.

. . .The incoherence of the modern philosophers will be replaced with the older and proven teleological conception of man, as filtered through Christianity. 

. . . Virtue will be strengthened with rigorous application of social stigma and taboo, tied in part to religion, but not wholly dependent on religion. No laws will protect any person from the effects of desirable stigmas and taboos; quite the contrary. Emigration will be encouraged by any person who finds this unpleasant. 

. . . Foundationalism is explicitly anti-feminist. It regards the feminine as one of the two essentials of humanity. It regards feminism as destructive distortion. A return to traditional sex roles (which were not at all the fictional oppression we are told they were) is both desirable and necessary. 

. . . Neither men nor women will be allowed to freely choose the path they want. Foundationalism does not seek to implement fantasies of autonomy. Social and legal compulsion will require each to make choices that benefit family and society. Women will not be permitted to choose career over family without significant penalties and disadvantages that hamper progress along such a path. 

. . . Differences among people will not, of themselves, be encouraged, rewarded, or valued.

. . . here will be no national laws on the environment, on discrimination, on guns, on education, or on any other of the vast majority of topics federal legislation, and therefore the administrative state, now covers. 

. . . Foundationalism recognizes that in all areas of life, hierarchies are both natural and desirable. In no instance will a hierarchy be seen as undesirable oppression. Foundationalism is a movement with an elite, but not for the elites.

. . . Only one religion, Christianity, [capital C] has ever been associated with success in both areas—and it is true, which is a bonus. Therefore, Christianity will be the officially-favored religion of the Foundationalist state, replacing the great heresy of Modernism, our currently officially-favored religion.

. . . Artists will work in cooperation with the pillars of society, state and private, rather than being destructive agents of the Left as they mostly have been for the past century.

. . . In foreign policy the only relevant criterion will be the ends of the nation (although since Foundationalism will explicitly prefer Christianity, the interests of Christians as Christians outside the country, and to some extent also of Jews, will be considered an interest of the nation). 

AAcHTtep5jYe-1NCCIh7V4Y-T8kfP3A5LPQVFIJf-nHhGUva=s40-p-mo

Wagner leader Yevgeny Prigozhin aboard plane involved in fatal crash, Russian Civil Aviation
Yevgeny Prigozhin reportedly in plane crash

According to the Tass news agency, reported by Reuters, the Russian Civil Aviation Authority have said that Yevgeny Prigozhin, the leader of the Wagner mercenary group, was on the list of passengers on the plane.

Read more: www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/aug/23/russia-ukraine-war-live-updates-drones-downed-moscow