The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Chris,

I read somewhere that it may have been intended as an assassination attempt on Dugin, himself.

Certainly, an early example of blow back.

I suspected, since the beginning of the invasion of Ukraine 13 months ago, that there would also be attempts on Putin's life, by ethnic Ukrainians or Russians.

There must be a significant number of people living in the RF who hate Putin.

Its very hard to fully understand the appetite for this from Russian nationals, ie to remove a leader via assassination. Big population and there must be some desperate for it. I almost guarantee that the west has trained people to do it. My moral compass doesn’t think that we should condone war crimes from either side, there has to be another solution. Last weeks news from the China / Russia meet, was decidedly ominous for the world. 😕 

19 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Something that probably wouldn't have happened had Putin not foolishly invaded Ukraine...

It’s certainly one component of a multi-varied equation in this game of super-power chess, which affects so many. 

8 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

My impression, from social media, is that the hardcore Trumpsters are completely freaking out right now about Great Leader's indictments.

It's concerning.

Quite a contrast with Nixon's resignation, when his supporters were shocked but subdued.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

My impression, from social media, is that the hardcore Trumpsters are completely freaking out right now about Great Leader's indictments.

Because they've been brainwashed into believing mainstream journalism is "fake news", and outlets like Fox and Breitbart are actual news orgs. The reality, of course, is the exact opposite. It's quite sad.