The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

Long after everyone else has gone to sleep, sitting alone in the darkness of the dead of night, everything is silent except the drip, drp, drip of a leaky faucet; in those lonely hours, dwelling on and lashing out at everyone you perceive as having wronged you for hours on end and plotting out ways you can get even.

This is the possible future leader of our country.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words cannot describe my contempt for Nikki Haley.

Someone posted recently, after Haley endorsed Donald Trump, that the lady "has no soul."

Now this.

Nikki Haley Writes ‘Finish Them!' On Israeli Bomb After Gaza Massacre (rollingstone.com)

RFK, Jr. needs to do some serious remedial reading about the Jim Crow era idealization of the Confederacy, and the "Birth of a Nation"/Lost Cause mythology.

Historical wokeness isn't about "erasing history," as he imagines.

It's about replacing mythology with true history.

RFK Jr. had a ‘visceral’ reaction to tear-downs of Confederate statues - The Washington Post

MAGA History Quiz

Based on his racial justice record, and the evidence presented in his hush money and business fraud trials in New York, Donald Trump can be most accurately likened to which historical figure?

A)  Abraham Lincoln

B ) Nelson Mandela

C)  Mother Theresa

D)  Al Capone

19 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

RFK Jr. had a ‘visceral’ reaction to tear-downs of Confederate statues - The Washington Post

We've reached the point where the problem with RFK Jr  isn't his clownish run for President, but him destroying the Kennedy's good name. This is awful.

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

MAGA History Quiz

Based on his racial justice record, and the evidence presented in his hush money and business fraud trials in New York, Donald Trump can be most accurately likened to which historical figure?

A)  Abraham Lincoln

B ) Nelson Mandela

C)  Mother Theresa

D)  Al Capone

C. 

50 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

C. 

Mathew, is that you?

I didn't recognize you at first, without the bright light emanating from your head.  🤥

As for Mother Theresa, she was, obviously, Trump's role model-- poor, chaste, compassionate, and humble.

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

MAGA History Quiz

A)  Abraham Lincoln

B ) Nelson Mandela

C)  Mother Theresa

D)  Al Capone

He's not from Chicago, I'm perplexed.  I mean, none of them are from New York.  

Trump Spox Teases 'Revenge' Tour Over Hush Money Case: 'Justice Needs To Be Served'

Karoline Leavitt told Fox News' Jesse Watters that "people need to be held accountable" when asked about the possibility of a Trump win in November.

By  Ben Blanchet May 30, 2024

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-spokesperson-karoline-leavitt-revenge-hush-money-case_n_6658065ce4b0169dc75962fe

“A spokesperson for Donald Trump suggested that the former president could seek “revenge” over the hush money case should he win the presidential election in November.

Fox News host Jesse Watters asked Karoline Leavitt, Trump’s campaign press secretary, on Wednesday if there will be “any revenge directed at the people” who put together the case together.

“Well certainly people need to be held accountable for the crimes that have been committed over the last several years that we’ve seen them lie, we’ve seen them abuse our justice system,” Leavitt said.”

We need to take people at their word be prepared for that.

Steve Thomas

13 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Mathew, is that you?

I didn't recognize you at first, without the bright light emanating from your head.  🤥

As for Mother Theresa, she was, obviously, Trump's role model-- poor, chaste, compassionate, and humble.

Is that you John Wayne, or is this me? (in private Joker voice) 

Interestingly, I recently purchased Christopher Hitchens 'God is Not Great' and The Missionary Position to critically review them. And I noticed that on Hitchens' book on Mother Teresa Thomas Mallon did the intro and he's Ruth Paine's Co Author on Mrs Paine's Garage.