The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. Maybe somebody could explain this to me.
Article II of the U.S. Constitution imposes a duty of faithful execution on the President, who must “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed” 
How can a convicted felon, someone who has been charged and convicted of committing 34 felonies take care that the Laws are faithfully executed?
I'm not seeing it.
Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

I'm confused. Maybe somebody could explain this to me.
Article II of the U.S. Constitution imposes a duty of faithful execution on the President, who must “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed” 
How can a convicted felon, someone who has been charged and convicted of committing 34 felonies take care that the Laws are faithfully executed?
I'm not seeing it.
Steve Thomas

What I've been wondering about myself Steve.  My wife is incredulous about it.  I went looking about felony convicts restrictions.  Because it's not specifically excluded in the constitution or amendments it's not federally prohibited.  

Here in Texas, you can't run for public office without a pardon from the governor or something or other by a state judge.  You can't vote until your parole and probation end.  In the most gun happy state in the union you can't own one until five years after such, then only in your home.

But you could run for president.

Locking Trump up would only increase his popularity in the MAGA cult.  He'd be hailed as the MAGA Mandela!

But imagine Trump having to actually provide some useful community service for the first time in his life!

They could sentence him to cleaning MAGA graffiti off of the New York subways... 😂

Trump could get community service sentence after guilty verdict: experts (nypost.com)

Posted (edited)

Roger Stone's welcome under the JFKA tent – with open arms by far too many gullible researchers  – was the harbinger that the community was being infiltrated by those who have no idea what Kennedy represented to the experiment in democracy. Comparing JFK to DJT is insulting to those of us who came of age in the 1960s.

Following Trump's defeat in 2020, along comes Tucker Carlson to serve as poster-boy to exploit "free the JFK records" when in fact for the previous thirty years of his career he failed to use his bully pit to advance assassination research. Little if any mention – other than the spin on his "inside source" – that Trump failed his responsibility and refused to release the remaining files.  Why is that? Oh, I remember, he was scared.

Here, in the first three minutes, Carlson and Don Jr. compare Trump's indictments with the assassination of Pres. Kennedy, even alluding to the boiler plate language on the authorization for the Mar-a-Lago search.  If the end game of Dallas, November 22, 1963, was to erode faith in our government, our institutions, and the judicial system toward eventual installation (under minority rule) of the first in a decades-long succession of authoritarians in the White House, then leading members of this "community" that refuse to call out the Goebbels-style propaganda of Carlson et al,  will go down in history as having been complicit.

It's time to collectively reject this egregiously distorted comparison between JFK and Trump and sound the alarm that, if elected in 2024, Trump will be the culmination of the coup in Dallas.

https://www.wnd.com/2024/05/watch-tucker-carlson-listen-trump-jr/

Edited by Leslie Sharp

1 hour ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Roger Stone's welcome under the JFKA tent – with open arms by far too many gullible researchers  – was the harbinger that the community was being infiltrated by those who have no idea what Kennedy represented to the experiment in democracy. Comparing JFK to DJT is insulting to those of us who came of age in the 1960s.

Following Trump's defeat in 2020, along comes Tucker Carlson to serve as poster-boy to exploit "free the JFK records" when in fact for the previous thirty years of his career he failed to use his bully pit to advance assassination research. Little if any mention – other than the spin on his "inside source" – that Trump failed his responsibility and refused to release the remaining files.  Why is that? Oh, I remember, he was scared.

Here, in the first three minutes, Carlson and Don Jr. compare Trump's indictments with the assassination of Pres. Kennedy, even alluding to the boiler plate language on the authorization for the Mar-a-Lago search.  If the end game of Dallas, November 22, 1963, was to erode faith in our government, our institutions, and the judicial system toward eventual installation (under minority rule) of the first in a decades-long succession of authoritarians in the White House, then leading members of this "community" that refuse to call out the Goebbels-style propaganda of Carlson et al,  will go down in history as having been complicit.

It's time to collectively reject this egregiously distorted comparison between JFK and Trump and sound the alarm that, if elected in 2024, Trump will be the culmination of the coup in Dallas.

https://www.wnd.com/2024/05/watch-tucker-carlson-listen-trump-jr/

200.gif?cid=ecf05e47nknvuakkuewq79vcsbxs

2 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

HEAR HEAR! Right on, Leslie. Amen.