The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

I'm, frankly, astonished that Trump was able to use a four-syllable world like "emblematic."

Early on in Trump's presidency, I heard Bill Maher remark, "Trump approaches words with more than two syllables the way a bear approaches a beehive."

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

'm, frankly, astonished that Trump was able to use a four-syllable world like "emblematic."

There is almost no chance Trump wrote that.

His speechwriter stooge, Stephen Miller, otherwise known as "Discount Goebbels", will often write things for Trump, and this was almost certainly one of them.

32 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Here's hoping.

I was disappointed when they assigned the case to Cannon, instead of assigning it to the judge who approved the original Mar-a-Lago search warrant.

Here is Trump's lawyers' response to Jack Smith's request for a protective order.

They refer to Trump as "President Trump" and claim that the order restricts President Trump's First Amendment rights during a political campaign.

On brief review, I don't see any references to Trump's recent threats against judicial officials or his intimidation of witness, Mike Pence-- direct violations of the magistrate's order last Thursday.

TrumpOrder - DocumentCloud

Edited by W. Niederhut

A gang leader turns to two of his henchmen and says, "I'd like you to go rob the bank on First Ave".

They go rob the bank.

He didn't tell them to rob the bank.

It was Aspirational.

(Thanks to former Trump lawyer, Ty Cobb)

5teve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

If I understand the story correctly, some Caucasian boaters jumped a black security guard on the docks in Montgomery, Alabama over the weekend, and ended up getting their asses kicked... 😂