The Education Forum

Relevance of John Lennon's assassination -and RFK/MLK -to JFKA

K K Lane

My opinion for what it’s worth is that John’s fate is linked to deep state. I also think his bed ins are widely misunderstood. He wasn’t a danger in 1980, but the choice was always going to be his whether to be more influential. We Beatle fans sadly misread Yoko and their public relationship. It seemed very silly and useless at the time, but looked at through the broader lens I see an effort to change the iconic image of 2000 years of Christianity from Father - son - Holy Spirit to Man - woman - child. Call me crazy …

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

My opinion for what it’s worth is that John’s fate is linked to deep state. I also think his bed ins are widely misunderstood. He wasn’t a danger in 1980, but the choice was always going to be his whether to be more influential. We Beatle fans sadly misread Yoko and their public relationship. It seemed very silly and useless at the time, but looked at through the broader lens I see an effort to change the iconic image of 2000 years of Christianity from Father - son - Holy Spirit to Man - woman - child. Call me crazy …

3 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

So true. 

https://patch.com/new-york/upper-west-side-nyc/did-cia-target-john-lennon-1980-part-1

Are there still classified CIA files on John Lennon? 

——————————————————

How many of these sentiments were directly against government / corporate agendas in 1971?

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today, I
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

On 4/22/2023 at 5:15 PM, Anthony Thorne said:

As a couple of articles have noted, who could have got hundreds of thousands of people into the street singing anti-war anthems, if not Lennon? This would have been inconvenient for the incoming administration that planned, and got, a lot of new military interventions. 

This sounds downright nutty. If you'd read some non-paranoid sources on Lennon's killer, Mark Chapman, you'd discover that Chapman also contemplated killing Ronald Reagan, Johnny Carson, Paul McCartney, and Elizabeth Taylor.

Really, folks, if your goal is to make this forum look like a loony farm, you're doing a great job.

It's been mentioned that Lennon's murder took place on the eve of US involvement in the Contra war and other Central American reformations (bleeding over, almost literally, into the Iran hostage crisis and the Iran-Iraq war), for which GHW Bush controlled the NSC.  Perhaps it was thought prophylactic to not hand Lennon another war to oppose as he emerged from his dormant phase.

Lennon's new album Double Fantasy was anything but political, but remember this was the remnant of the same reactionary state in which Edgar Hoover had Martha and the Vandellas' "Dancing In the Street" investigated as a covert call to rioting.

The accused assassin had plans to assassinate other public figures?  Puts him up there with that guy who legendarily wanted to hit Nixon and General Walker before killing a president.  Not to mention that guy said to have hoped to hit Nixon before he settled for crippling Governor Wallace.

Edited by David Andrews

3 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

It's been mentioned that Lennon's murder took place on the eve of US involvement in the Contra war and other Central American reformations (bleeding over, almost literally, into the Iran hostage crisis and the Iran-Iraq war), for which GHW Bush controlled the NSC.  Perhaps it was thought prophylactic to not hand Lennon another war to oppose.

Oh, sheesh. #Paranoid

Or maybe, just maybe, Lennon was not killed by the Secret Team but by a man who was clearly deranged and who also contemplated Ronald Reagan, Johnny Carson, Paul McCartney, and Liz Taylor. 

Are there any moderators who actually care about the image of this forum? Are there any moderators who want to prevent this forum from looking like a haven for every nutty, paranoid, absurd delusion peddled by the Far Left?

Given the CIA’s penchant for engineering assassinations of political “undesirables” and setting up patsies to take the blame, it’s not all far-fetched to wonder if John Lennon was a victim of this murderous modus operandi.

Here’s an article about John Lennon’s political radicalism, “Gimme Some Truth: John Lennon’s Political Rebirth”, subtitled “Penning songs such as ‘Gimme Some Truth,’ John Lennon radicalized his music and became one of the most politically engaged musicians in history.”:

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/gimme-some-truth-john-lennon-politics/

The lyrics of Lennon’s song “Working Class Hero” are a scathing critique of the American Dream:

As soon as you're born they make you feel small

By giving you no time instead of it all

Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all

A working class hero is something to be

They hurt you at home and they hit you at school

They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool

Till you're so xxxxing crazy you can't follow their rules

When they've tortured and scared you for twenty-odd years

Then they expect you to pick a career

When you can't really function you're so full of fear

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV

And you think you're so clever and classless and free

But you're still xxxxing peasants as far as I can see

There's room at the top they're telling you still

But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

If you want to be like the folks on the hill

If you want to be a hero well just follow me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMewtlmkV6c

Well, I don't wanna be a soldier,.. – I Don't Want to Be a Soldier

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

Given the CIA’s penchant for engineering assassinations of political “undesirables” and setting up patsies to take the blame, it’s not all far-fetched to wonder if John Lennon was a victim of this murderous modus operandi.

Here’s an article about John Lennon’s political radicalism, “Gimme Some Truth: John Lennon’s Political Rebirth”, subtitled “Penning songs such as ‘Gimme Some Truth,’ John Lennon radicalized his music and became one of the most politically engaged musicians in history.”:

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/gimme-some-truth-john-lennon-politics/

The lyrics of Lennon’s song “Working Class Hero” are a scathing critique of the American Dream:

As soon as you're born they make you feel small

By giving you no time instead of it all

Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all

They hurt you at home and they hit you at school

They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool

Till you're so xxxxing crazy you can't follow their rules

When they've tortured and scared you for twenty-odd years

Then they expect you to pick a career

When you can't really function you're so full of fear

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV

And you think you're so clever and classless and free

But you're still xxxxing peasants as far as I can see

There's room at the top they're telling you still

But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

If you want to be like the folks on the hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMewtlmkV6c

Thanks for the reminder. His death, in a much delayed reaction a few years later, hit me hard, and I sobbed deeply and on and off for a week. I still ask myself what he would say now were he still with us. 

12 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

Really, folks, if your goal is to make this forum look like a loony farm, you're doing a great job.

Michael: my intent was to provide both the pro- and anti-conspiracy views with this thread -- and so to avoid reflexive conspiracy thinking.   The pro- side (ubiqitous deep state evil) has been amply outlined by previous commenters.   The anti- side is that -- perhaps -- all assassinations are messy from the standpoint of witnesses and medical info so the Lennon "messiness" detracts from the level of proof inherent in the substantial JFKA evidence.

When years ago I deep-dived into the JFK assassination I was shocked when I chanced on the "news" that RFK's assassination was credibly questioned as well.   My initial reaction was that if conspiracy theorists are questioning the "open and shut" RFK case then maybe they're overstating the JFKA conspiracies. 

You folks have it all wrong. Lennon was killed by the Majestic 12 because he was going to expose the UFO cover-up. It's so obvious. 

Surely by then the Majestic 12 had taken over the MK-ULTRA program. Obviously, they programmed Mark Chapman to shoot Lennon. They even cleverly had Chapman leave behind evidence that he was also thinking about shooting Ronald Reagan, Johnny Carson, and Liz Taylor, so as to make it appear that he was just a total nutjob who was considering killing liberals and conservatives alike. 

The heck with Occam's razor!

Hello everyone, 

This discussion appears to be taking some strange turns. 

I have requested that the Controversial Subjects forum has a John Lennon Assassination forum of its own. Requests from others on here for a Lennon murder forum, can only help my cause.

I have spent three years now researching the Lennon assassination. My ultimate goal is to re-open an investigation into John's murder, as he never got one back in December 1980. My book and documentary will be coming out at the end of this year. In the meantime, I will be revealing information through the mainstream and independent media and my socials and Substack page.

To help clarify a few Lennon murder myths that have been floating around the world for the past 42 years, please read my first Substack post. Many more will follow shortly.

https://davidwhelan.substack.com/

Please excuse my absence in the coming weeks. Im dealing with a lot of media requests at the moment, but will try and answer any questions you may have if I get the time in the weeks ahead.

Best wishes,

David Whelan