The Education Forum

A New Peace Speech? Coming June 20th

What I'm realizing is that the absolute most important thing to me is that neither Trump or DeSantis be elected POTUS; they are both psychopathic fascists.

Pretty much anyone else would be fine.

I think Biden has done an excellent job steering the country and economy and would be the best bet.

RFK Jr. is immensely likable and sincere, and I agree with him on many things. Not all.

Here's a good clip, and what makes it great is that RFK Jr does the talking and that idiot Joe Rogan keeps his piehole shut:

Matt - I really appreciate that you posted this portion of his Rogan interview. I think when you say you agree with RFK Jr on many things not all, you are expressing something almost totally lacking elsewhere. Indeed, we don’t judge anyone else like we do him. We haven’t had anyone articulate what so many of us feel in our hearts for so long, certainly not in a presidential candidate. One easily drawn extension of your basic view is that if he were to become the Democratic candidate that the rank and file Democrats would rally behind him for the same reason they rallied around Biden, which is that the alternative is unthinkable. I think he would garner some libertarian votes too. People like Steve Bannon and his ilk are clearly worried about RFK Jr’s crossover appeal, and in my opinion will continue to try to taint him in order to block his path to the Democratic Party nomination. Yes, of course they will go after him with a vengeance in a general election, like they would Biden.

Edited by Paul Brancato

23 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

What I'm realizing is that the absolute most important thing to me is that neither Trump or DeSantis be elected POTUS; they are both psychopathic fascists.

Pretty much anyone else would be fine.

I think Biden has done an excellent job steering the country and economy and would be the best bet.

RFK Jr. is immensely likable and sincere, and I agree with him on many things. Not all.

Here's a good clip, and what makes it great is that RFK Jr does the talking and that idiot Joe Rogan keeps his piehole shut:

RFK Jr. says here the U.S. has spent 8 trillion on the Ukraine War so far?

This is just plain garbage! He pulled this figure completely out of his ass!

It's more like a couple hundred billion. Though I can understand some might think we should pay nothing at all.

It's been estimated that the entire cost of the War in Afghanistan over 20 years was 7 trillion!

This is like his figure that 300,000 Ukrainians have died and 30,000 Russians.

He also said here that the increase in food costs to Americans are being used to fund the war. These are 2 completely different phenomena.

Inflation was first  caused by natural factors but has been exacerbated by corporate greed mark ups. RfK Jr. and the Democrats should use the term "greedflation" and take them on, but this assertion is absurd!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

8 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

RFK Jr. says here the U.S. has spent 8 trillion on the Ukraine War so far?

This is just plain garbage! He pulled this figure completely out of his ass!

It's more like a couple hundred billion. Though I can understand some might think we should pay nothing at all.

It's been estimated that the entire cost of the War in Afghanistan over 20 years was 7 trillion!

This is like his figure that 300,000 Ukrainians have died and 30,000 Russians.

He also said here that the increase in food costs to Americans are being used to fund the war. These are 2 completely different phenomena.

Inflation was first  caused by natural factors but has been exacerbated by corporate greed mark ups. RfK Jr. and the Democrats should use the term "greedflation" and take them on, but this assertion is absurd!

Has anyone else noticed that the same Fox News/Joe Rogan/RFK, Jr. fans who have repeatedly denied and downplayed Donald Trump's crimes against the U.S. are now denying and downplaying Putin's war crimes in Ukraine?

The main political crises (domestic and foreign) facing the U.S. and the West today are the inter-related anti-democracy movements of Trump-ism and Putin-ism.

Where is RFK, Jr. on these two critical issues?

Democracy is betrayed by silence.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Viva and Barnes are livestreaming an analysis of JFK's 6/10/1963 peace speech on Rumble just now -- in the context of RFK Jr.'s Tuesday speech on geopolitics.    Barnes is a thoughtful right-wing populist.

https://rumble.com/v2vqdgk-rfk-jr.-the-speech-of-a-generation-viva-and-barnes-analysis.html

Edited by K K Lane