The Education Forum

USAF COL. Prouty, Operation BLOODSTONE, SS-Obersturmbannführer Skorzeny, & the murder of President Kennedy...

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Whether that then becomes a Nazi plot JFKA could be a matter of semantics. 

It would be nice if the Puppet-Dictator-in-Chief release all the JFK records, that might shine a light on the topic. 

Agreed, it is a semantic matter when it comes to the murder of President Kennedy.

Fascism took over in 1963, and it must be reconciled with, no matter how inconvenient the truth may be, no matter how many golden-calves like COL. Prouty have to be pushed to the burn-bin of history.

I would rather it be known that COL. Prouty was in on the plot (not that I am suggesting he was) to murder Kennedy, than to not know it.

As far a puppets occupying the office of the President, United States of America, we have experienced since 22 November 1963, nothing but non-representational, elitist transient hacks like LBJ, Ford, Carter, Clinton, Obama, & Biden—CIA affiliated pukes like Nixon, Reagan, & Herbert Walker Bush—and two outright fascist goons, "Dubya" Bush & Trump.

And for sixty years, both political party's nominees, the do-nothing Democrat Presidents and burn-it-all-down Republicans Presidents, have engaged in a conspiracy of silence.

What motivates that conspiracy of silence—that is true power.

And that power is not for the people or of the people, in the United States.

And I spit on COL. Prouty for not telling the whole truth, because revealed at least three times in his life that he knew a helluva lot more about the awful truth surrounding Operation BLOODSTONE and the Gehlen Organization than he certainly made publicly known.

That is a limited hangout.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Who did you see?

😅

It was day two of "Viva Pomona!" music fest at the The Glass House.

Sort of an indie/garage rock/punk rock/trip-hop fusion music fest.

It was freaking rad!

These were the acts that I caught:

image.jpeg

Edited by Robert Montenegro

20 minutes ago, Robert Montenegro said:

Agreed, it is a semantic matter when it comes to the murder of President Kennedy.

Fascism took over in 1963, and it must be reconciled with, no matter how inconvenient the truth may be, no matter how many golden-calves like COL. Prouty have to be pushed to the burn-bin of history.

I would rather it be known that COL. Prouty was in on the plot (not that I am suggesting he was) to murder Kennedy, than to not know it.

As far a puppets occupying the office of the President, United States of America, we have experienced since 22 November 1963, nothing but non-representational, elitist transient hacks like LBJ, Ford, Carter, Clinton, Obama, & Biden—CIA affiliated pukes like Nixon, Reagan, & Herbert Walker Bush—and two outright fascist goons, "Dubya" Bush & Trump.

And for sixty years, both political party's nominees, the do-nothing Democrat Presidents and burn-it-all-down Republicans Presidents, have engaged in a conspiracy of silence.

What motivates that conspiracy of silence—that is true power.

And that power is not for the people or of the people, in the United States.

And I spit on COL. Prouty for not telling the whole truth, because revealed at least three times in his life that he knew a helluva lot more about the awful truth surrounding Operation BLOODSTONE and the Gehlen Organization than he certainly made publicly known.

I have a different point of view on Trump.

No, not that he belongs in public office. He does not. 

But he was the only president since JFK (and possibly Carter) not aligned with, and answering to institutional Washington and the party establishments (run by billionaire elites and other globalist-interventionists). 

Trump came to DC without a single ally in party establishments or institutions, and left on a rail the same way. 

The intel agencies did not even hide their attempts to prevent Trump's election, or to torpedo him after he assumed office. Russiagate was a hoax, and Jan. 6 possibly a manipulated event. Certainly the investigation into Jan. 6 devolved into a political TB show and kangaroo court.  

Trump put tariffs on China imports, and talked about leaving NATO and S Korea. Shutting down the southern border and the cheap labor that comes in. All that is heresy.

None of this makes Trump a nice guy. I hope the 'Phants can find a batter candidate for 2024. Trump is awful--but also a bonsai tree in a redwood forest of anti-democratic forces. 

As usual, just IMHO. 

31 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I have a different point of view on Trump.

No, not that he belongs in public office. He does not. 

But he was the only president since JFK (and possibly Carter) not aligned with, and answering to institutional Washington and the party establishments (run by billionaire elites and other globalist-interventionists). 

Trump came to DC without a single ally in party establishments or institutions, and left on a rail the same way. 

The intel agencies did not even hide their attempts to prevent Trump's election, or to torpedo him after he assumed office. Russiagate was a hoax, and Jan. 6 possibly a manipulated event. Certainly the investigation into Jan. 6 devolved into a political TB show and kangaroo court.  

Trump put tariffs on China imports, and talked about leaving NATO and S Korea. Shutting down the southern border and the cheap labor that comes in. All that is heresy.

None of this makes Trump a nice guy. I hope the 'Phants can find a batter candidate for 2024. Trump is awful--but also a bonsai tree in a redwood forest of anti-democratic forces. 

As usual, just IMHO. 

I have just four names (and believe me, I can keep on going into the hundreds) for you that destroys the entire argument that Trump is some lone wolf:

• Felix Mikhailovich Sheferovsky

He has been a political hatchet man, and business partner of Trump going back to 1988, and at least since 1991, has been an asset to FBI, CIA, and Defense Intelligence Agency, and has bizarre connections to the Russian Mafia and Osama Bin Laden.

• Adnan Khashoggi

He has been a political hatchet man for Trump back to 1986, and was a cornerstone to the funding of the Mujahedeen during Operation CYCLONE, via the Bank of Credit and Commerce International, from 1980 to 1990.

•  Roger Jason Stone  

He has been a "dirty-tricks" con-man for every Republican President since Nixon, and a political fixer for Trump at least since 2003.

• Roy Marcus Cohn

The central force behind "Tail-Gunner Joe" McCarthy's destructive communist witch-hunts and powerhouse of the far-right in the United States at least since 1953, and a political fixer to Trump going back to 1971.

No, Mr. Cole, at the expense of derailing this entire post I created, I must emphatically disagree with your position about Trump.

He is no lone wolf.

He is the establishment, and so representational of everything that is vile and wicked about it.

Of course my opinion of Biden is lower than crocodile farts.

And in terms of the JFK Records Release Act, Trump and Biden are both criminal co-conspirators in direct violation of the United Sates Congress.

Many they both reap what that have sowed...  

36 minutes ago, Robert Montenegro said:

I have just four names (and believe me, I can keep on going into the hundreds) for you that destroys the entire argument that Trump is some lone wolf:

• Felix Mikhailovich Sheferovsky

He has been a political hatchet man, and business partner of Trump going back to 1988, and at least since 1991, has been an asset to FBI, CIA, and Defense Intelligence Agency, and has bizarre connections to the Russian Mafia and Osama Bin Laden.

• Adnan Khashoggi

He has been a political hatchet man for Trump back to 1986, and was a cornerstone to the funding of the Mujahedeen during Operation CYCLONE, via the Bank of Credit and Commerce International, from 1980 to 1990.

•  Roger Jason Stone  

He has been a "dirty-tricks" con-man for every Republican President since Nixon, and a political fixer for Trump at least since 2003.

• Roy Marcus Cohn

The central force behind "Tail-Gunner Joe" McCarthy's destructive communist witch-hunts and powerhouse of the far-right in the United States at least since 1953, and a political fixer to Trump going back to 1971.

No, Mr. Cole, at the expense of derailing this entire post I created, I must emphatically disagree with your position about Trump.

He is no lone wolf.

He is the establishment, and so representational of everything that is vile and wicked about it.

Of course my opinion of Biden is lower than crocodile farts.

And in terms of the JFK Records Release Act, Trump and Biden are both criminal co-conspirators in direct violation of the United Sates Congress.

Many they both reap what that have sowed...  

Well, we are just on different pages on this one. That is fine...that is what a forum is for. 

Perhaps we can expand on our perceptions in DMs. 

IMHO, Roger Stone was such not a powerful establishment figure that he was arrested at gunpoint, pre-dawn raid, with two semi-automatic AK-47-type weapons pointed at him. That was captured on Stone's security cameras. It was hard to believe. 

That does not make Stone a saint. I'm just saying that is how a powerless, non-party establishment or non-institutionally-connected person gets treated. 

But let's talk, I am open-minded. 

21 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Robert - that is absolutely incredible research. 
Michael Griffith - it seems to me that both Robert and Leslie are buttressing your oft stated case against Prouty, whose latter day associations with Liberty Lobby etc fit perfectly with Prouty’s early military career. I’m not sure what your intention is here, but if it’s to derail this thread you certainly won’t succeed. If I read between the lines a bit it seems like you are dismissing Robert’s post by saying that anything Prouty said to Christopher Simpson is likely to be untrue. But you cannot argue with Prouty’s well placed career. He was in a perfect position to help establish fascist and Nazi incorporation into the US special forces framework. What say you?

My intention here is to say that we must, must, must stop citing and quoting a downright crackpot and fraud such as Fletcher Prouty. The evidence against Prouty is irrefutable. If a lone-gunman theorist had said and done half the embarrassing, bizarre things that Prouty said and did, everybody here, from all points of view, would agree he/she should be repudiated and never cited or quoted.

But, sadly, we have a few hardcore ultra-liberals here who refuse to admit the truth about Prouty because he is their main source for certain myths that they cherish.

And then we wonder why the vast majority of the academic world dismisses and scorns the case for conspiracy.

I happen to know that a number of academic historians monitor this forum. Can you imagine what they think when they see researchers here citing and praising Prouty, and, even worse, when they see researchers here excusing or lamely denying Prouty's close and prolonged association with anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers, his obscene defense of L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology, his self-discrediting and back-peddling under friendly and respectful questioning during his ARRB interview, his "Jewish sergeant" remark, his warm praise of the IHR's "primary goals," and his nutty claims about Princess Diana's and FDR's deaths, etc., etc.? 

For some folks here, Prouty's version of the JFK assassination has become their religion, has become the paradigm through which they make sense of world events, and whenever that happens, it becomes very hard for the adherents to be objective and dispassionate about Prouty himself.

Edited by Michael Griffith

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Well, we are just on different pages on this one. That is fine...that is what a forum is for. 

Perhaps we can expand on our perceptions in DMs. 

IMHO, Roger Stone was such not a powerful establishment figure that he was arrested at gunpoint, pre-dawn raid, with two semi-automatic AK-47-type weapons pointed at him. That was captured on Stone's security cameras. It was hard to believe. 

That does not make Stone a saint. I'm just saying that is how a powerless, non-party establishment or non-institutionally-connected person gets treated. 

But let's talk, I am open-minded. 

Unfortunately, I have not time to speak about the Trump regime or his gang, either on this forum or in privates messages.

Plus, this particular post is supposed to be about Operation BLOODSTONE and the clear phenomena that COL. Prouty had something to do with it, and engaged in a limited hangout.  

57 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

My intention here is to say that we must, must, must stop citing and quoting a downright crackpot and fraud such as Fletcher Prouty. The evidence against Prouty is irrefutable. If a lone-gunman theorist had said and done half the embarrassing, bizarre things that Prouty said and did, everybody here, from all points of view, would agree he/she should be repudiated and never cited or quoted.

But, sadly, we have a few hardcore ultra-liberals here who refuse to admit the truth about Prouty because he is their main source for certain myths that they cherish.

And then we wonder why the vast majority of the academic world dismisses and scorns the case for conspiracy.

I happen to know that a number of academic historians monitor this forum. Can you imagine what they think when they see researchers here citing and praising Prouty, and, even worse, when they see researchers here excusing or lamely denying Prouty's close and prolonged association with anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers, his obscene defense of L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology, his self-discrediting and back-peddling under friendly and respectful questioning during his ARRB interview, his "Jewish sergeant" remark, his warm praise of the IHR's "primary goals," and his nutty claims about Princess Diana's and FDR's deaths, etc., etc.? 

For some folks here, Prouty's version of the JFK assassination has become their religion, has become the paradigm through which they make sense of world events, and whenever that happens, it becomes very hard for the adherents to be objective and dispassionate about Prouty himself.

This is the second time you have stated your myopic viewpoints on COL. Prouty, and believe me, I heard you the first time.

I am attempting to open discourse, surrounding comments that COL. Prouty made that, to the effect, appear to indicate that he had intimate knowledge of the most perverse covert operation of the Clod War, Operation BLOODSTONE, and the structural ramifications that may have had on the what occurred in Dallas, 22 November 1963.

I could care less about the weirdos in the Church of Scientology.

However, yeas, I did read his responses to the ARRB, and they were comically deflective, to say the least, which adds even more fuel to the fire surrounding his connections to the far-right in the late 1980's, which calls into question what the mission of the 112th Military Intelligence Group, 4th US Army Operations Group, which according to their mission parameters, was

QUOTE—

"...To contribute to the operations of 4th US Army through the detection of treason, sedition, subversive activity, and disaffection, and the detection, prevention or neutralization of espionage and sabotage within or directed against the 4th US Army and the area of it's jurisdiction..."

—END QUOTE. 

Sure as hell sounds like the 112th MIG was targeting people who had a gripe with the government, both on the treasonous far-right and the disenfranchised left.

I do agree with you wholly with your last point, that fact that I cannot get straight answers to my straight deductions is telling you something—COL. Prouty is a golden-calf that for some reason cannot be touched—even when you quote the man! 

Since this post devolved into slander against me, non-sequitur logic improv, non-topic deflective straw-man "...but Prouty is a good soldier..." counter arguments and poor attempts to slip me up, here is what I originally posted.

Let's try to stay on track, and engage in constructive analysis.

I'm here to talk about Operation BLOODSTONE, and indications that COL. Prouty either helped organize it, arm those fascist émigré armies, or both, & and the implications surrounding the actual mechanics that murdered President Kennedy.

Jawohl?

Good.

I realize that the very mention of USAF COL. Leroy Fletcher Prouty, sparks the imagination of even the least initiated surrounding the events of President Kennedy's violent removal.

I mean, imagine it, here is the former Chief of Special Operations, Joint Chiefs of Staff, deputy to USMC Lt. Gen. Victor Harold Krulak Special Assistant for Counter Insurgency Activities, Joint Chiefs of Staff, coming forward and saying, yes, the murder of President Kennedy was a highly organized military style coup, and it required the utilization of several overt and covert networks in order to pull it off.

COL. Prouty even awarded those networks a spiffy little moniker: "...The Secret Team.."

Spooky, right?

Well, over fifty years have passed, I have not seen any proof documented of such an aligned network of conspirators.

That is until a few weeks ago, when I got done reading a book by author Christopher Simpson.

And the information about this network of Nazi commandos and assassins was provided by interviews given to author Christopher Simpson by COL. Prouty personally.

A network of Nazi commandos and assassins that COL. Prouty says he created himself!   

The following passage, from pages 137 & 138 of Christopher Simpson’s Blowback: America's Recruitment of Nazis and Its Destructive Impact on Our Domestic and Foreign Policy,” which demonstrate that COL. Prouty, by his own admission, was a driving force behind creation of the United States Army’s “Special Forces” units—and that these same units later morphed into assassination teams:

QUOTE — "...The Bloodstone proposal was approved by SANACC, the special interagency intelligence coordinating committee, on June 10, 1948.

A month later the JCS approved a second, interlocking plan for the recruitment and training of guerrilla leaders from among the Soviet émigré groups. This initiative was a slightly modified version of the revived Vlasov Army Plan, which had originally been promoted by Kennan, Thayer and Franklin Lindsay, who later worked with many of these same guerrillas on behalf of the CIA. In their report on this second proposal the Joint Chiefs reveal that Bloodstone was part of a covert warfare, sabotage, and assassination operation...the recruitment of foreign mercenaries for political murder missions was a specific part of Operation Bloodstone from the beginning…"

— END QUOTE.

Perhaps not so incidentally, Franklin A. Lindsay, an OSS commando and CIA veteran of stay-behind operations in Albania and Ukraine, was the man who recruited Everette Howard Hunt Jr. into the CIA—E. Howard Hunt, utilizing the pseudonym “Eduardo” of course, was “Jerry Droller’s subordinate in “Operation Zapata.”

Hunt and Lindsay were both siphoning US taxpayer funds from the Economic Cooperation Administration to covertly finance “Operation GLADIO,” via a secret slush-fund within the European Recovery Program AKA The Marshall Plan, *previously unidentified cryptonym called “...ZRCANDY...”

*(Could somebody contact Bill Simpich for me and get this on Mary Ferrell?)

ZRCANDY funds were, according to CIA cross-references, “...ECA counterpart funds turned over to CIA…”

Interestingly enough, Franklin A. Lindsay was president of the Itek Corporation when it stole the original Orville Nix film of the JFK murder and never returned it.

Of course, as Chief of Office of Special Operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, COL. Prouty was “Jerry” Droller’s liaison to USMC General Graves Blanchard Erskine, Director of Special Operations of the United States Department of Defense, organizing the creation of the anti-Castro émigré armies!

The mysterious "Jerry" Droller was later replaced by E. Howard Hunt as the CIA political action officer in-charge of the anti-Castro émigré effort...

...But I digress... 

Disturbing still, is the fact that Frank Lindsay’s Air Operations liaison in monstrously evil “Operation BLOODSTONE,” was US Air Force COL. Leroy Fletcher Prouty, which, once again utilizing Christopher Simpson’s Blowback: America's Recruitment of Nazis and Its Destructive Impact on Our Domestic and Foreign Policy,” this time on pages 182 to 184, we can clearly see that COL. Prouty was front-and-center in the utilization of Nazi émigrés within US Army Special Forces:

QUOTE —

"...The process of integrating ex-Nazi émigré groups into U.S. nuclear operations may be traced to at least early 1947, when General Hoyt Vandenberg became the first Chief of Staff of the newly independent US Air Force. Vandenberg had commanded the 9th Air Force in Europe during World War II, then had been tapped to head the Central Intelligence Group, the immediate predecessor to the CIA, in 1946. Among the general's responsibilities at the air force was the development of written plans describing strategies and tactics for the use of America's new nuclear weapons in the event of a war. “Vandenberg had a clear idea about just how he thought a nuclear war was going to be fought,” argues retired Colonel Fletcher Prouty, who was a senior aide to the Air Force Chief of Staff in the 1940s and later top liaison man between the Pentagon and the CIA. [He] knew that if there was a nuclear exchange in those days—and we were talking about atomic bombs, now, not H-bombs—you would destroy the communications and lifeblood of a country, but the country would still exist. It would just be rubble. People would be wandering around wanting to know who was boss and where the food was coming from and so forth, but the country would still be there." Therefore the US thinking went, “we must begin [to create independent communication centers inside the Soviet Union] after the nuclear blast and begin to pull it together for our ends.

The army, air force, and CIA all began competing programs to prepare for the post nuclear battlefield. This included the creation of what eventually came to be called the Special Forces—better known today as the Green Berets—in the army and the air resupply and communication wings in the air force. The job of these units, Prouty explains, was to set up anti-Communist political leaders backed up by guerrilla armies inside the USSR and Eastern Europe in the wake of an atomic war, capture political power in strategic sections of the country, choke off any remaining communist resistance, and ensure that the Red Army could not regroup for a counterattack. “Somebody had to bring order back into the country, and before the Communists could do it we were going to come flying in there and do it,” Prouty says.

The Eastern European and Russian émigré groups we had picked up from the Germans were the center of this; they were the personnel,” according to the retired colonel. “The CIA was to prepare these forces in peacetime; stockpile weapons, radios, and Jeeps for them to use; and keep them ready in the event of war. A lot of this equipment came from military surplus. The CIA was also supposed to have some contacts [inside the USSR] worked out ahead of time for use when we got there, and that was also the job of the émigré groups on the agency payroll. In the meantime, they [the émigré troops] were useful for espionage or covert action." Both the army and the CIA laid claim to the authority to control guerrilla foot soldiers after war had actually been declared.

A recently declassified top secret document confirms Prouty’s assertion that the émigré armies enjoyed an important role in the eyes of nuclear planners of the time. The 1949 study begins with a summary of what was then the current atomic strategy. Seventy atomic bombs, along with an unspecified amount of conventional explosives, were slated to be dropped from long-range planes on selected Soviet targets over a thirty-day period. The impact of the attack had to be carefully calculated, according to the JCS memo: about 40 percent of the Soviets’ industrial capacity would be destroyed, including most of the militarily crucial petroleum industry.  

But this, the chiefs  contended, would not guarantee victory. The thirty-day atomic assault, the Pentagon concluded with considerable understatement, “might stimulate resentment against the United States” among the people of the USSR, thus increasing their will to fight. A major program of political warfare following the attack was therefore essential, the JCS determined. In fact, the effectiveness of the atomic attack itself was “dependent upon adequacy and promptness of [the] associated military and psychological operations….Failing prompt and effective exploitation, the opportunity would be lost and subsequent Soviet psychological reactions would adversely affect the accomplishment of Allied objectives.”

The commitment of five wings of B-29 bombers to the émigré guerrilla army project is a practical measure of importance that the Pentagon attached to it. The B-29 was the largest, most sophisticated, and most expensive heavy bomber in the U.S. inventory at the time. According to Prouty, General Vandenberg originally conceived of the air force's role in psychological and guerrilla warfare as a third branch of his service, equal, at least in administrative status, to the Strategic Air Command and the Tactical Air Command. Special Forces visionaries in the army such as General McClure had similar plans for that service as well.

The Vlasov Army guerrilla training proposals earlier initiated by Keenan, Thayer, and Lindsay fitted neatly into the military's nuclear strike force plans..."

— END QUOTE.

Of course, one must come to the conclusion, after reading the former admissions by COL. Prouty, that he, under Gen. Vandenberg, helped recruit and reorganize thousands of Nazi émigré guerrillas for “Operation BLOODSTONE,” meshing those fascist stay-behind commandos into the newly formed “Special Forces” of US Army Gen. Robert Alexis McClure (of course, it was Gen. McClure who served as commander of Military Assistance Advisory Group, Iran during the 15 August 1953 Iranian coup d'état, code-named Operation AJAX).

Nazi émigré forces that were previously under the command of SS-Obersturmbannführer Otto Skorzeny:

image.jpeg.d850eb02f3d5c21f0a471959818c7db4.jpeg

The above United States Army intelligence document, created from an *interrogation report from the US Army 307th Counterintelligence Corp's own debriefing of Otto Skorzeny literally identifies Skorzeny as, "...Chief of AMT VI/S..." and "...Section Chief of MILITARRISCHES AMT D..."

*It should be noted that two of the debriefing officers that interrogated Skorzeny were Arnold Melvin Silver, CIA commander of Project "QJWIN" criminal spotter program and US Army Brig. Gen. Theodore C. Mataxis, Chief of Personal Staff, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs—of course, Arnold Silver's liaison to the CIA's assassination capabilities, AKA Executive Action, was William King Harvey—in November of 1963, Bill Harvey was the CIA Station Chief in Rome, Italy, where his State Department attaché to the Vatican was Carmel Offie.

Carmel Offie was the Office of Policy Coordination commander of Operation BLOODSTONE, and by 1963, while working under Bill Harvey, Offie was attaché to Pope Paul VI.

Pope Paul VI, AKA Giovanni Battista Enrico Antonio Maria Montini, had served, in 1952, under the Secretariat of State of the Holy See, as the Deputy of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican, and secretly met with Otto Skorzeny to finance a commando army in Spain...

...I digress once more...

Amt VI-S was the Nazi High Command's special forces émigré armies—which fell under the Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS (Security Service of the Reichsführer-SS) Foreign Security Service, or, as it was known in German, Ausland-SD.

Of course, Skorzeny's other title states he was commander of the Nazi German Military Section D, or Militarrisches Amt-D.

Militarrisches Amt-D was the Nazi intelligence section tasked with infiltration operations against United States military intelligence.

This means that Skorzeny was commander of all Ausland-SD operations tasked with infiltration of US intelligence services, and compromising their effectiveness! 

And if Skorzeny really was the commanding officer, of a special team, targeting President Kennedy for assassination, he certainly had all of his old Amt VI-S commandos in well placed positions within the command structure of United States Army Special Forces Commandthanks to COL. Prouty and his Operation BLOODSTONE war plan!

Dedicated researcher Leslie Sharp has pointed out the disturbing entries within the Jean-Pierre Lafitte datebook that indicate Skorzeny was mastermind behind the Kennedy murder plot.

I would like to note that one of the names mentioned in the Lafitte datebook appears to be Operation MONGOOSE officer and Chief of Staff of the United States Army, Gen. George Henry Decker.

In keeping with the theorem that COL. Prouty grafted SS-Obersturmbannführer Otto Skorzeny's émigré armies to United States Army Special Forces, I'd like to note that the creator of the following special forces units was Gen. Decker

Special Action Force, Asia - 1st Special Forces Group on Okinawa

Special Action Force, Middle East - 3rd Special Forces Group

Special Action Force, Africa - 6th Special Forces Group in CONUS

Special Action Force, Latin America - 8th Special Forces Group in the Canal Zone

And the CIA support officers to those Special Forces units, operating under a CIA commando training program code-named ZRJEWEL were the following men:

Lt. Col. Lucien Emile Conein

William Alexander "Rip" Robertson Jr.

Grayston L. Lynch

Special Activities Division, Special Operations Group officers Lynch and Robertson were both commanders in Operation Zapata and Conein was in charge of overthrowing the South Vietnamese government.

Whether anyone will agree with me or not, I believe COL. Prouty may have known a helluva lot more than he revealed, and took valuable information concerning the real murderers of President Kennedy to the grave...  

48 minutes ago, Robert Montenegro said:

This is the second time you have stated your myopic viewpoints on COL. Prouty, and believe me, I heard you the first time.

I am attempting to open discourse, surrounding comments that COL. Prouty made that, to the effect, appear to indicate that he had intimate knowledge of the most perverse covert operation of the Clod War, Operation BLOODSTONE, and the structural ramifications that may have had on what occurred in Dallas, 22 November 1963.

I could care less about the weirdos in the Church of Scientology.

However, yeas, I did read his responses to the ARRB, and they were comically deflective, to say the least, which adds even more fuel to the fire surrounding his connections to the far-right in the late 1980's, which calls into question what the mission of the 112th Military Intelligence Group, 4th US Army Operations Group, which according to their mission parameters, was

QUOTE—

"...To contribute to the operations of 4th US Army through the detection of treason, sedition, subversive activity, and disaffection, and the detection, prevention or neutralization of espionage and sabotage within or directed against the 4th US Army and the area of it's jurisdiction..."

—END QUOTE. 

Sure as hell sounds like the 112th MIG was targeting people who had a gripe with the government, both on the treasonous far-right and the disenfranchised left.

I do agree with you wholly with your last point, that fact that I cannot get straight answers to my straight deductions is telling you something—COL. Prouty is a golden-calf that for some reason cannot be touched—even when you quote the man! 

Yes, I get that you are seeking to implicate Prouty in criminal actions, including the JFK assassination, based on some of his own comments. My point is that Prouty was so erratic and unstable and kooky, that it is risky to accept anything he said, much less to build a conspiracy theory around his statements, even if the theory includes him as one of the culprits (direct or indirect, intentional or unintentional). 

I am glad we agree about Prouty's ARRB interview. We have a few folks who claim that Prouty was "ambushed" by the ARRB. I cannot imagine what transcript of his ARRB interview they are reading. If anything, the ARRB interviewers were too gentle with Prouty and did not press him to explain some of his dubious statements. 

And, yes, I agree with you that for some conspiracy theorists Prouty is a golden calf that must be worshipped, no matter what. 

But, you are spinning an anti-Prouty conspiracy theory based substantially on some of Prouty's statements. I am saying that any such exercise is a waste of time if it is based on Prouty's statements, whether partly or wholly. The guy was a crackpot, a fraud, and possibly a disinformation agent (I'm agnostic on this; I see it only as a possibility).

Edited by Michael Griffith

59 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

But, you are spinning an anti-Prouty conspiracy theory based substantially on some of Prouty's statements. I am saying that any such exercise is a waste of time if it is based on Prouty's statements, whether partly or wholly. The guy was a crackpot, a fraud, and possibly a disinformation agent (I'm agnostic on this; I see it only as a possibility).

For the love of peace and illumination, enough of the personal attacks, I AM NOT SPINNING ANYTHING ANTI-COL. PROUTY, NOR IS IT A CONSPIRACY THEORY!

I am quoting COL. Prouty directly, on topics that have been ignored by elements of the research community, yes, but I am not going to entertain this monkey-shine any further!

It seems you have an axe to grind, so go grind it somewhere else!

For Pete's sake, I reposted the original post I set up, with the intent of getting back on track and here you are again trying to get me to hold your hand in the bash COL. Prouty crowd, which is not at all what I am doing.

Do you, or any of the other deflective clowns that have commented here, have anything to add about Operation BLOODSTONE, or the fact that COL. Prouty had intimate knowledge surrounding it's development, function, deployment and utilization?!

If not, take a hike!

Christ almighty, you guys call yourself researchers?!

And you, Mr. Griffith, did COL. Prouty pee in your Cheerios, or something?

Quit hijacking this post, you provocateur! 

Sincerely,

The author of the post that nobody will engage in proper decorum with. 

The whole experience with this post has been Orwellian with a hint of Kafka.

I either get doublespeak, groupthink or nonsensical persecution, and all I did was ask a question by stating a couple of facts, posting a supporting document or two, usage of direct quotes, and, yes, a little inference.

14 hours ago, Robert Montenegro said:

Once again, I am only quoting COL. Prouty's first-hand insights into Operation BLOODSTONE, where he makes quite a few references to his operational, personal knowledge of those commando teams.

Not to mention from 1955 to 1963, he is the commander of the CIA's focal-point network—an officer in-charge supporting special operations, providing arms, equipment and cover for said commando networks.

May I ask who you think was participating in Operation GLADIO, or anyone of the CIA-sponsored coups that took place while COL. Prouty was arming & supplying CIA covert ops from 1955 to 1963?

The Vienna Boys Choir?

Or fascist functionaries of the Holocaust. 

Once again, as far as defamatory content is concerned, why don't you bring that up with any one of the persons on this post who have accused me of sloth, unfounded theories, or slander?

That is defamation, as I am being spoken to directly. Not speculation based on actual interviews that COL. Prouty authorized for print.

Once again, I have only utilized direct quotes from COL. Prouty, where he conveys personal knowledge of Operation BLOOTSTONE.

I ask again, does anyone have anything revelatory to add to the theorem I have presented here?

If not, please refrain from attacking me on a personal level.   

Thank you.

Robert,

You're mistaken.

I haven't attacked you personally on this thread.

Every point and question I have raised pertains directly to your claims and theories about Prouty-- including your notion that he was possibly covering up aspects of the JFK murder plot.

On the contrary, Prouty was one of the few JFK "Deep State" insiders who ever tried to expose aspects of the murder conspiracy with which he was familiar -- as Gerry Patrick Hemming told Greg Burnham.

As for my unanswered question for you about how Skorzeny and these Operation Bloodstone Nazis fit into the JFK murder plot, (with the CIA and the anti-Castro Cubans) it looks like I'll need to study the subject.

I haven't read Leslie Sharp's book on the subject yet.

I do appreciate reading your observations about these Bloodstone files.

Thanks for sharing.

P.S. Michael Griffith's latest claim that Prouty was "erratic" is complete bunk, like all of Griffith's defamatory nonsense on the subject.

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, Robert Montenegro said:

The whole experience with this post has been Orwellian with a hint of Kafka.

I either get doublespeak, groupthink or nonsensical persecution, and all I did was ask a question by stating a couple of facts, posting a supporting document or two, usage of direct quotes, and, yes, a little inference.

Robert - Prouty’s military records show him at Yale and New York City on academic assignments (course teaching and textbook writing) from 1946 through the beginning of 1951. How do you account for this in light of your hypothetical claims that Prouty was an “organizing military officer” for a massive covert program?

What is the source of your information on Maj. Gen. Robert James "J.R." Smith? You have inferred he had long-standing operational interests aligned with Col. Prouty, beginning in 1943.

You are claiming that Prouty made “admissions” of his role during interviews in the 1980s. It appears your hypothesis is in no small part reliant on such admission.  Here is one quote you provide:

“But I've done a lot of thinking since then, especially since the publication of this book Blowback and others, that shows we exfiltrated thousands of ex-Nazis out of Germany for various reasons after WWII..."

Here’s a second:

"...The Eastern European and Russian émigré groups we had picked up from the Germans were the center of this; they were the personnel,” according to the retired colonel. “The CIA was to prepare these forces in peacetime; stockpile weapons, radios, and Jeeps for them to use; and keep them ready in the event of war. A lot of this equipment came from military surplus..."

You have added emphasis - namely you have underlined the word “we”. It appears you have determined that “we” is a direct reference to Prouty himself and the programs you hypothesize he was responsible for. I would venture that most readers, in context, would understand the word “we” as instead referring to the United States or the United States Military. Note in the first quote how the word “we” is contextualized in reference to information from the Simpson book “Blowback”. Surely Prouty didn’t learn of his own alleged nefarious role from a book published forty years later, but that’s how the sentence reads according to your interpretation.

It appears your hypothesis is about three weeks old. Yet you have stacked the thread with a torrent of names and connections outlining a major covert program extending over decades which, if true, upends decades of historic research and rewrites the postwar era. Can you discuss your research methods?