The Education Forum

Desantis will declassify the lot! JFK Files

14 hours ago, Toby Kearns said:

Anyone catch this admission from Desantis in an interview from a couple of days ago? Scroll to 23:00 minutes and you'll hear him state it pretty clearly.

Well, most of us, myself included, felt confident that Obama would release all the JFK files, but he did not. I was even more confident that Trump would release all the files, given his friendship with Roger Stone and other factors, but the FBI and the CIA, most assuredly using invalid claims, persuaded him to err on the side caution and not to honor his promise to release all the files. 

I am certain that De Santis is sincere in promising to release all the files, but you just never know what will happen once a candidate gets in office and intel officials swear up and down to him that national security will be damaged if all the files are released.

Edited by Michael Griffith

There's no way he'll release all the files, if by "releasing" he means releasing without redactions.. We can only assume many of the redacted names are the names of anti-Castro Cubans residing in Florida--who are largely Republicans. A Republican releasing the names of these people is akin to a Democrat going after teacher's unions. Political suicide. 

I would have to agree with that one by Pat.

6 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Ron DeSantis isn't going to be President so I don't really care what he says about the JFK files.

Perhaps. . .  
It does seem like an odd coincidence you would say this when this is in the news today.   Please share your insider info Matt.  
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/manchin-potential-third-party-2024-presidential-run-if-i-get-race-im-going-win

18 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Snap.   Now give up the lottery numbers.  

One thing we know for certain: The Puppet-Dictator-in-Chief will not release the JFK Records. 

In that regard, a vote for DeSantis or RFK Jr is warranted. 

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

One thing we know for certain: The Puppet-Dictator-in-Chief will not release the JFK Records. 

In that regard, a vote for DeSantis or RFK Jr is warranted. 

Oh but wait!   For you see the JFK records release was seen as a victory for transparency by leader Schumer.  So much so that it is a model for future disclosures.  Yes, disclosure is a theatre enjoyed by the truly naive when the watchmen decide for you.   And people here are worried about misinterpreted anti-RFK political propaganda.   Bravo morlocks, bravo.  
https://www.democrats.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/schumer-rounds-introduce-new-legislation-to-declassify-government-records-related-to-unidentified-anomalous-phenomena-and-ufos_modeled-after-jfk-assassination-records-collection-act--as-an-amendment-to-ndaal

Edited by Cory Santos