The Education Forum

AMWORLD was no secret ....

That is a TYPO!

I have a relative named EUGENE!

This is most absurd.

JAMES, I am quite annoyed by your dismissive behavior and by your disregard of everything I have stated, and if anything, YOU should be the one who is being cautioned.

I admit to writing "Eugene" when I should have written James.

That was a typo, but that is your complaint!

Now here is my own complaint:

You wrote:

"Mervyn: What you are saying above has been discredited. And I mean discredited. .....  A  professor studied this and came to the conclusion that, if anything, the Outfit was discouraging Kennedy votes .... As per your Marcello stuff, the whole thing about Dutz Murret and Oswald was negated by the HSCA declassified files."

Further down you also wrote:

"The idea that Marcello could take out Kennedy without that being a Committee decision is so silly as to be almost risibleAnd every piece of evidence from Brilab to the Texas tapes has been shown to the faulty.  In the first case, it just was not there, and the second case, its clear Marcello was suffering from dementia."

The guilt by association use of derogatory words in your dismissive response are quite annoying.

I made a typo, which is self-evident by the fact that at least one other person commented, and I did not respond.

Why?

Because I was not online at that time!

If I had been I would have immediately corrected the typo.

But your own comments have taken on a totally different meaning, in that one person previously came on this Forum and asked who "this guy is?" - meaning me - because he said, I do not like the Kennedys!

What happened?

Nothing!

I have made it very, very plain that I am on this Forum now because of two people: Gary Murr and Larry Hancock. Gary brought to the attention of my colleague in Norway the fact that the mv Olga Patricia was a CIA vessel linked to Dr. Manuel Artime Buesa. I have that ship's mortgage papers which came from the legal and financial records of Don Pierson to conclude that this is true.

Mary Ferrell has several original declassified documents that also prove that this is true.

James seems to want his cake and eat it too. He attacks the Warren Report and then attacks me for not falling into line with his version of events. He even cites "a professor" - indicating that my own sources are so unacademic as to be "silly" and relying upon the words of someone who is "demented"!

But what does James have to say about the body of research that I have and which I have posted online?

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

I pointed out in a previous post that there are at least 3 versions of the JFKA being posted on this Forum:

1. the Warren Report endorsed at least in part by David Von Pein;

2. the James DiEugenio version;

3. the version I am posting.

No one else has been posting the story of the three vessels: Mi Amigo; Galaxy; Olga Patricia (and their name variables), on this Forum.

No one.

That includes the one posted by James DiEugenio!

He may think that he has researched the Mafia link but he is wrong. He cites "a professor" - unnamed. The professor who is part of the team I belong to is named and a lot of our material has appeared in academia.

But, and here is the caveat: while our writings about these ships began to appear in print in 1966, and while we inherited financial and legal files in 1985 that I KNOW that James DiEugenio has NOT seen and is therefore totally unqualified to comment upon them, in 2015, the team I belong to had to make a public apology during a scheduled lecture after additional information came to light showing that a foundational work that does go to the heart and core of our own MAFIA claims, came to light and threw down a challenge: Everything we thought we knew about the origin of these ships was FALSE!

I do not mean that our inherited 1985 files are false, but that the premise dating back to 1966, was false.

Because I do not assert any belief in a "parallel universe" theory, it means that John F. Kennedy was murdered as part of a MAFIA plot.

My reason for stating this is not because of some "demented" assertion (as James DiEugenio has asserted), but because two things and the people who owned and used those things could not be in two places at the same time.

Ships, like human beings, have "birth certificates" and "graduation documents" showing where they were at any given time.

James DiEugenio has NOT entered into any form of dispute with what I have previously written about those ships.

But, the MAFIA theme runs throughout the record of those three ships: in New York /  New Jersey; in New Orleans / Dallas, and in Chicago / Abilene (Texas) to the Bahamas linked to the Central Intelligence Agency.

As part of my own PERSONAL experience in all this, I was in my office in Texas when former CIA Director William Colby walked in to discuss the same episodic timeline walked by Clint Murchison and George De Mohrenshildt.

Since 2015 we (our team) have not only reopened our own investigation aided by Gary Murr but prompted by published works of the Institute of Electrical Engineers, but we have also documented in published writings our new findings, and this commentary is ongoing and has not been concluded.

That is what we intend to now publish in book format have concluded an initial three volume work in which to set forth our findings. It could have been a two-volume set, but we thought it important to establish our own credentials first, and that conclusion has now been reinforced by the smear by implication set forth by James DiEugenio as a result of having posted a TYPO and then not posting before others drew attention to it.

This does not sit well with me at all.

It implies that there are 2 versions allowed on this Forum. One is the Warren Report (supported at least in part by David Von Pein), and the version attacking the Warren Report that has been set forth by James DiEugenio and commented upon by others with variations.

To make it abundantly clear what I am claiming I will state it here in one sentence:

The JFK murder and the subsequent murder of his brother cannot be understood without taking into account the story going from Texas to England about a ship called 'Mi Amigo'.

That is the beginning of the account I am setting forth. That story involves a journalist from the British Isles with connections to an employer funded by NY/NJ MAFIA, a link to the Chicago MAFIA with links to the CIA and the Bahamas, and additional links to the same ship that Gary Murr brought to our attention, and which Larry Hancock has documented in one of his books.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

That is a TYPO!

I have a relative named EUGENE!

This is most absurd.

JAMES, I am quite annoyed by your dismissive behavior and by your disregard of everything I have stated, and if anything, YOU should be the one who is being cautioned.

I admit to writing "Eugene" when I should have written James.

That was a typo, but that is your complaint!

Now here is my own complaint:

You wrote:

"Mervyn: What you are saying above has been discredited. And I mean discredited. .....  A  professor studied this and came to the conclusion that, if anything, the Outfit was discouraging Kennedy votes .... As per your Marcello stuff, the whole thing about Dutz Murret and Oswald was negated by the HSCA declassified files."

Further down you also wrote:

"The idea that Marcello could take out Kennedy without that being a Committee decision is so silly as to be almost risibleAnd every piece of evidence from Brilab to the Texas tapes has been shown to the faulty.  In the first case, it just was not there, and the second case, its clear Marcello was suffering from dementia."

The guilt by association use of derogatory words in your dismissive response are quite annoying.

I made a typo, which is self-evident by the fact that at least one other person commented, and I did not respond.

Why?

Because I was not online at that time!

If I had been I would have immediately corrected the typo.

But your own comments have taken on a totally different meaning, in that one person previously came on this Forum and asked who "this guy is?" - meaning me - because he said, I do not like the Kennedys!

What happened?

Nothing!

I have made it very, very plain that I am on this Forum now because of two people: Gary Murr and Larry Hancock. Gary brought to the attention of my colleague in Norway the fact that the mv Olga Patricia was a CIA vessel linked to Dr. Manuel Artime Buesa. I have that ship's mortgage papers which came from the legal and financial records of Don Pierson to conclude that this is true.

Mary Ferrell has several original declassified documents that also prove that this is true.

James seems to want his cake and eat it too. He attacks the Warren Report and then attacks me for not falling into line with his version of events. He even cites "a professor" - indicating that my own sources are so unacademic as to be "silly" and relying upon the words of someone who is "demented"!

But what does James have to say about the body of research that I have and which I have posted online?

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

I pointed out in a previous post that there are at least 3 versions of the JFKA being posted on this Forum:

1. the Warren Report endorsed at least in part by David Von Pein;

2. the James DiEugenio version;

3. the version I am posting.

No one else has been posting the story of the three vessels: Mi Amigo; Galaxy; Olga Patricia (and their name variables), on this Forum.

No one.

That includes the one posted by James DiEugenio!

He may think that he has researched the Mafia link but he is wrong. He cites "a professor" - unnamed. The professor who is part of the team I belong to is named and a lot of our material has appeared in academia.

But, and here is the caveat: while our writings about these ships began to appear in print in 1966, and while we inherited financial and legal files in 1985 that I KNOW that James DiEugenio has NOT seen and is therefore totally unqualified to comment upon them, in 2015, the team I belong to had to make a public apology during a scheduled lecture after additional information came to light showing that a foundational work that does go to the heart and core of our own MAFIA claims, came to light and threw down a challenge: Everything we thought we knew about the origin of these ships was FALSE!

I do not mean that our inherited 1985 files are false, but that the premise dating back to 1966, was false.

Because I do not assert any belief in a "parallel universe" theory, it means that John F. Kennedy was murdered as part of a MAFIA plot.

My reason for stating this is not because of some "demented" assertion (as James DiEugenio has asserted), but because two things and the people who owned and used those things could not be in two places at the same time.

Ships, like human beings, have "birth certificates" and "graduation documents" showing where they were at any given time.

James DiEugenio has NOT entered into any form of dispute with what I have previously written about those ships.

But, the MAFIA theme runs throughout the record of those three ships: in New York /  New Jersey; in New Orleans / Dallas, and in Chicago / Abilene (Texas) to the Bahamas linked to the Central Intelligence Agency.

As part of my own PERSONAL experience in all this, I was in my office in Texas when former CIA Director William Colby walked in to discuss the same episodic timeline walked by Clint Murchison and George De Mohrenshildt.

Since 2015 we (our team) have not only reopened our own investigation aided by Gary Murr but prompted by published works of the Institute of Electrical Engineers, but we have also documented in published writings our new findings, and this commentary is ongoing and has not been concluded.

That is what we intend to now publish in book format have concluded an initial three volume work in which to set forth our findings. It could have been a two-volume set, but we thought it important to establish our own credentials first, and that conclusion has now been reinforced by the smear by implication set forth by James DiEugenio as a result of having posted a TYPO and then not posting before others drew attention to it.

This does not sit well with me at all.

It implies that there are 2 versions allowed on this Forum. One is the Warren Report (supported at least in part by David Von Pein), and the version attacking the Warren Report that has been set forth by James DiEugenio and commented upon by others with variations.

To make it abundantly clear what I am claiming I will state it here in one sentence:

The JFK murder and the subsequent murder of his brother cannot be understood without taking into account the story going from Texas to England about a ship called 'Mi Amigo'.

That is the beginning of the account I am setting forth. That story involves a journalist from the British Isles with connections to an employer funded by NY/NJ MAFIA, a link to the Chicago MAFIA with links to the CIA and the Bahamas, and additional links to the same ship that Gary Murr brought to our attention, and which Larry Hancock has documented in one of his books.

Wait, so there was no ship called the Eugene?    I am so confused.   

13 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Wait, so there was no ship called the Eugene?    I am so confused.   

Cory, YOU are the person that made an issue out of my typo and you are doing it again! I believe that the Moderator should address this intentional desire by Cory to cause trouble.

7 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Cory, YOU are the person that made an issue out of my typo and you are doing it again! I believe that the Moderator should address this intentional desire by Cory to cause trouble.

Or perhaps you’re picking on poor David von Pein?  Cannot help that your posts are so discombobulated that I cannot distinguish what your intent is.   I know that I am not the only one.  I am merely tryin to understand.   Help us to understand you Mervyn.   We want to know more about your evidence but you speak in a way that confuses so many of us here.   Yet we all think you are on to something big.  

Here is the academic article which shows the idea that the Outfit fixed the 1960 election in Chicago for JFK--used by hacks like Sy Hersh-- is wrong.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5154619_Organized_crime_and_the_1960_presidential_election

As I have also said, the HSCA declassified files prove that the Dutz Murret info as working for Marcello in 1963 was also wrong.  That info is not hard to find.  And if Mervyn cannot find it, then why does he not ask Gary or Larry for it?

Third, the idea that Marcello could do away with Kennedy as an independent decision, without the national crime Commission agreeing to it, is simply off the wall. 

56 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Here is the academic article which shows the idea that the Outfit fixed the 1960 election in Chicago for JFK--used by hacks like Sy Hersh-- is wrong.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5154619_Organized_crime_and_the_1960_presidential_election

As I have also said, the HSCA declassified files prove that the Dutz Murret info as working for Marcello in 1963 was also wrong.  That info is not hard to find.  And if Mervyn cannot find it, then why does he not ask Gary or Larry for it?

Third, the idea that Marcello could do away with Kennedy as an independent decision, without the national crime Commission agreeing to it, is simply off the wall. 

James, your reliance on one person to dismiss a lot of people, is not exactly the way to an open mind, especially when your one and only source fails to mention the most important link in my own chain of people who caused me to take a second look at the topic of the JFK murder. As I previously stated, I am here to learn thanks to hints initially by Gary Murr and then by Larry Hancock - neither of whom necessarily know what I know, or what I am not trying to uncover.

2 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Mervyn's been swervin a bit in this topic and others.

Ron, the truth is not only "out there", it is right under your nose - to the west. Yes, I corrected my geographical typo. The link goes from Abilene, Texas to Chicago, Illinois.

For those who cannot find the Dutz Murret stuff, it was declassified by the ARRB.

The depositions were with his wife, Lillian, and his son Eugene, dated November 6, 1978 and November 7, 1978 respectively.

She made it clear that Dutz was not working with Sam Saia in 1963, he had quit that job and was out of the gambling business way before 1963.

The son's deposition--who was a lawyer-- was more specific.  He said that Dutz was out of the gambling sphere in 1959.  And just prior to that he had split from Saia and was independent.

He then worked on the wharves in a regular job in 1963 and for a few years prior.

Hey maybe McLendon's ship Mervyn?

Edited by James DiEugenio

25 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

For those who cannot find the Dutz Murret stuff, it was declassified by the ARRB.

The depositions were with his wife, Lillian, and his son Eugene, dated November 6, 1978 and November 7, 1978 respectively.

She made it clear that Dutz was not working with Sam Saia in 1963, he had quit that job and was out of the gambling business way before 1963.

The son's deposition--who was a lawyer-- was more specific.  He said that Dutz was out of the gambling sphere in 1959.  And just prior to that he had split from Saia and was independent.

He then worked on the wharves in a regular job in 1963 and for a few years prior.

Hey maybe McLendon's ship Mervyn?

"Hey maybe McLendon's ship Mervyn?" 

James, you clearly think that you can be disrespectful of me, but I am not allowed to accidentally enter a typo when referring to you?

What exactly has this last line of yours to do with me, or anything that I have discussed on this Forum?

I have no idea what you are rabbiting on about, but it is not connected to anything I have been discussing on this thread.

Mervyn:

In a previous post, and I can fish it out if you like, you wrote that somehow the Mob got JFK elected and the Mob killed him.

You specifically named Marcello.

I am explaining why the material used by those who argue as such is not credible today.

Have you changed your mind?

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Mervyn:

In a previous post, and I can fish it out if you like, you wrote that somehow the Mob got JFK elected and the Mob killed him.

I am explaining why the material used by those who argue as such is not credible today.

James, you wrote: "Hey maybe McLendon's ship Mervyn?" and then "I am explaining why the material used by those who argue as such is not credible today."

15 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Mervyn:

To me the Silver Bullet that kills the Hartman/Waldron Marcello did it Werewolf is the fact that the "Confession" from Marcello consists of him saying "You know Lee Harvey Oswald? He was my guy.."

And not a word about a Coup in Cuba or bribed CIA men in Mexico or other gunmen on the grassy knoll etc, etc..  

52 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

To me the Silver Bullet that kills the Hartman/Waldron Marcello did it Werewolf is the fact that the "Confession" from Marcello consists of him saying "You know Lee Harvey Oswald? He was my guy.."

And not a word about a Coup in Cuba or bribed CIA men in Mexico or other gunmen on the grassy knoll etc, etc..  

Matthew there was one issue: kill JFK to get rid of RFK. All the rest is irrelevant because it was stuff that no one was supposed to know and therefore it was political suicide. It was brilliant. Forget LHO, he is part of the tangled web of deceit, not the murder of JFK. It is not a major operation involving thousands of planners working with groups, but a small plan directed by someone who vowed to get their own back and he did. JFK died. It is Occam's Razor to perfection.

On 8/28/2023 at 3:06 PM, Mervyn Hagger said:

Churchill was the man who handwrote a note with Stalin that put the countries of Eastern Europe behind the "Iron Curtain".

What?  Please supply historical reference for this statement.