The Education Forum

URGENT BULLETIN 🚨: Armed Gunman Arrested at RFK Jr. Event in Los Angeles

Lori Spencer

7 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Are you seriously suggesting that “they” sent an assassin the next day to kill Kennedy because of this “major TV interview?” Give me a break.

Oh, probably not. 

How about legacy media demonizing RFK2 so much that imbalanced people might take action? 

Are you sure that RFK2's stance on opening up the JFK Records plays no role in his media treatment? 

No more Op Mock? 

I am keeping an open mind on this one. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Isn't this whole thread  about a contemporary political issue?

No. It's about a possible assassination attempt against a member of the WC critics community.

Now, one more off-topic post from you on this thread and I'll penalize you for spamming with off-topic posts.

Grievances are to be posted here:

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/forum/286-questions-comments-and-criticism-on-ef-moderation/

All I know is that if JFK runs as a third party candidate he could easily get 5 to 10 million votes.

And I believe that those votes would come from disaffected Democratic party minded and independent voters who weren't going to vote for the Republican candidate no matter who it would be.

And maybe a minute percentage ( 1 to 3%? ) of Trump/Republican minded voters?

With Trump and Republican voters remaining all in again, a 5 to 10 million loss of votes for the Democrats would give the Repubs the popular vote.

Why do you think the Trump/Repub talking heads at Fox News and every other Repub promoting media venue have so enthusiastically embraced ( and even promoted ) the candidacy of RFK Jr?

They have come up with the same numbers prediction I just stated regards which party a 3rd party RFK Jr. candidacy would pull 95+% of it's voters from.

Celebrity and other wealthy donors dropping hundreds of millions on to RFK Jr. and his run would easily be enough to make it happen.

2 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

All I know is that if JFK runs as a third party candidate he could easily get 5 to 10 million votes.

And I believe that those votes would come from disaffected Democratic party minded and independent voters who weren't going to vote for the Republican candidate no matter who it would be.

And maybe a minute percentage ( 1 to 3%? ) of Trump/Republican minded voters?

With Trump and Republican voters remaining all in again, a 5 to 10 million loss of votes for the Democrats would give the Repubs the popular vote.

Why do you think the Trump/Repub talking heads at Fox News and every other Repub promoting media venue have so enthusiastically embraced ( and even promoted ) the candidacy of RFK Jr?

They have come up with the same numbers prediction I just stated regards which party a 3rd party RFK Jr. candidacy would pull 95+% of it's voters from.

Celebrity and other wealthy donors dropping hundreds of millions on to RFK Jr. and his run would easily be enough to make it happen.

No contemporary politics, Joe. We don't allow it on the JFK Assassination board.

:please

1 hour ago, Lori Spencer said:

It’s rather an interesting coincidence (?) that the night before a heavily armed man was arrested at RFK’s Los Angeles speech, Kennedy gave a major TV interview about the Paul Landis revelations, called for a real investigation of the JFK Assassination and the release of all JFK Records Act files. 

Lori,

Has there been any further information (from any source) in the last couple of days about the suspect's (alleged) possession of a federal officer's ID badge and lanyard? 

Has there been any further clarification about the suspect's (alleged) demand that night to be taken to see RFK, Jr, or about the suspect's biography or anything else?

I have seen nothing in the national mainstream media, but that doesn't mean anything. In Los Angeles, is there any further scuttlebutt (no matter how far removed) about the suspect since you and I corresponded a couple of days ago?

Thanks.

9 hours ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

Lori,

Has there been any further information (from any source) in the last couple of days about the suspect's (alleged) possession of a federal officer's ID badge and lanyard? 

Has there been any further clarification about the suspect's (alleged) demand that night to be taken to see RFK, Jr, or about the suspect's biography or anything else?

I have seen nothing in the national mainstream media, but that doesn't mean anything. In Los Angeles, is there any further scuttlebutt (no matter how far removed) about the suspect since you and I corresponded a couple of days ago?

Thanks.

Of course, it is far too early in the game to draw any conclusions about a heavily armed, possibly imbalanced man showing up at a RFK2 rally. 

We have seen from the JFKA the truth can emerge years, and decades, later.

But there is a train of thought that intel agencies use imbalanced people---the troubled individuals are "cut out" from the intel agency, but suggestible, and no one will believe whatever they say. Such troubled souls provide "plausible deniability."

We have seen this in the JFKA---some have argued, "Oh, the CIA would never operate with such a nut as LHO." 

But it may be, that is precisely the kind of individual, or groups of individuals, the intel agencies find useful in some situations. They can be deployed to create mayhem, or assassinations, and the intel agency can simply deny any involvement. No one really even investigates. 

Could US intel agencies have planted the heavily armed man arrested at the RFK2 rally?

Likely, no. But totally implausible? 

The lurid fury directed at RFK2 in legacy media is unsurpassed, and appears coordinated. 

Stay tuned, keep an open mind. 

Lori is by far doing the best work on this.

If she cannot get anything out of LAPD then they must have clamped down hard.

Why?

Many unanswered questions. 

Jonathan:

This is five days is it not?

12 hours ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

Lori,

Thanks.

Great questions. Unfortunately, we still have more questions than answers from LAPD. They’re not commenting further citing “ongoing investigation.”

Aispuro had a bail hearing today. For reasons no one understands his bail was reduced from $35k to $10k. He’s still in jail tonight. 

Weirder still, no federal charges have been filed, even though impersonating a US Marshal is a federal felony. 

Latest on his case in this thread:

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Lori is by far doing the best work on this.

If she cannot get anything out of LAPD then they must have clamped down hard.

Why?

Many unanswered questions. 

Thanks, Jim. It seems I’m the only reporter following his trial, which is inexplicable. 🤷‍♀️ 

If he can raise $1000, Aispuro could walk free on bail tomorrow. Keeping an eye on this very closely… 

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Of course, it is far too early in the game to draw any conclusions about a heavily armed, possibly imbalanced man showing up at a RFK2 rally. 

We have seen from the JFKA the truth can emerge years, and decades, later.

But there is a train of thought that intel agencies use imbalanced people---the troubled individuals are "cut out" from the intel agency, but suggestible, and no one will believe whatever they say. Such troubled souls provide "plausible deniability."

We have seen this in the JFKA---some have argued, "Oh, the CIA would never operate with such a nut as LHO." 

But it may be, that is precisely the kind of individual, or groups of individuals, the intel agencies find useful in some situations. They can be deployed to create mayhem, or assassinations, and the intel agency can simply deny any involvement. No one really even investigates. 

Could US intel agencies have planted the heavily armed man arrested at the RFK2 rally?

Likely, no. But totally implausible? 

The lurid fury directed at RFK2 in legacy media is unsurpassed, and appears coordinated. 

Stay tuned, keep an open mind. 

I clipped the segment of our discussion with Jim DiEugenio and Lisa Pease about the possibility of brainwashing into a shorter video here. 

Lot of evidence so far seems to point in that direction with Aispuro.